剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
你是否担心
Do you fear for your safety
再次回到舞台后的安全问题
getting back onstage again?
最好的安保队在我周围保护着我
I'm surrounded by the best security team there is.
你得说服艾什莉取消音乐会
You need to convince Ashley to cancel the concert.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你只需要让我去后台
All you had to do was get me access backstage.
他们逮捕了一名嫌犯
They've made an arrest.
已经结束了
It's over.
我打电♥话♥是为了昨晚的肇事逃逸
I'm calling about a hit-and-run last night.
我看到我的一个邻居把车开进了车道
I saw one of my neighbors pull into his garage,
挡风玻璃全碎了
and his windshield was all messed up.
我需要的是证据 可以交给警♥察♥的证据
What I need is proof. Something I can take
能够证明罗恩就是这一切的幕后黑手
to the cops that proves Ron was behind it all.
这样这件事才能结束
Then this can finally be over.
我们才能回到正常生活
We can go back to our normal lives.
你这是要大义灭亲吗
You want to turn our own mother in to the cops?
现在给我你的枪
Now, give me the gu--
你的世界发生了翻天覆地的变化
I know how you feel. Your world is spinning.
塔克绑♥架♥我的时候 我也是这种感受
It's the same as I felt when Tucker abducted me.
快走
Get out of here, now!
我们要一起想办法离开这里
We just need to work together to try to get out of here.
我是查普曼警探
I'm Detective Chapman.
字幕
We're investigating a missing person.
我们在调查失踪人口的案子
Would you mind showing me some ID?
我发誓 我在这包里什么都找不到
I swear, I can't find anything in this bag.
对 我妻子 她说
Yeah, my wife, she says that...
警♥察♥调度
请更新情况
请更新情况
询问塔克·里德人口失踪案件
询问塔克·里德人口失踪案件 白费功夫
收到 晚上愉快
该死
Fuck.
-不行 -不 给我
- It's not working. - No, give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
该死
Shit.
-给我你的手 没时间了 -不 塔克
- Give me your hand. We don't have time. - No. Tucker. Tucker.
-只有这个办法 -我不...
- It's the only way to get you out. - I don't...
就像你为我做的那样
Same as you did for me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
数到三
On the count of three.
一
One,
-二 -开始
- two... - Go!
该死
Shit.
摄像头掉线
你们该知道 刚刚来了警♥察♥
You guys should know-- that was a cop.
他在找你 塔克
He was looking for you, Tucker.
别担心 我搞定了
Don't worry. I took care of it.
但我们可能无法完成我们的谈话了
But I don't think we're gonna be able to finish our session now.
我弄开了
I got it.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我觉得我们真的开始有进展了
I think we were starting to make some real progress.
可惜事情要变成这样
It's too bad that it had to come to this.
不 塔克
No! Tucker!
不
No!
快
Come on!
趴下
Get down!
塔克
Tucker.
撑住了
Stay with me.
该死
Fuck.
我们得摁住伤口
We need to put pressure on it.
撑住
Hold it!
没有医生 你死定了
Without a doctor, you're good as dead.
你俩都别想离开这栋房♥子了
Neither one of you are getting out of this house.
黑色童话 第二季 第十集[季终]
西蒙来电
喂
Hello?
德里克 你可算接了
Derek. Finally.
你还在家里吗 罗恩还在吗
Are you still at the house? Is Ron still there?
是的
I am.
但他走了
But he's gone.
幸好他没杀你
You're lucky he didn't kill you.
你在他房♥间里有发现吗
You find anything in his room?
嗯
I did.
硬盘
The hard drive
还有他杀科拉时偷的珠宝
and the jewelry he stole when he killed Cora.
好样的 现在呢
Good work. What now?
我们去找警♥察♥ 希望他们会相信我们
Now we go to the police and hope that they believe us.
他们还认为是我♥干♥的
They still think I did it.
这次会不一样了
This time will be different.
我会说出罗恩没有不在场证明的事
I'll tell them the truth about Ron's alibi,
而你把你在通风管里发现的东西都给他们看
and you'll show them everything that you found in the vent.
我保证 我会让他们听的
I promise. I'll make them listen.
西蒙
Simone?
我没告诉你我是在通风管里发现了东西
I never told you I found anything in the air vent.
那是罗恩一直的藏东西处
It-It's Ron's go-to hiding spot.
我就猜
I just thought
你...
you, uh...
当然了
Of course.
我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们明天见个面
Let's meet tomorrow.
我们一起去找警♥察♥
We'll go to the police together.
好吗
Sound good?
好
Sounds good.
我们怎么离开这里
How do we get out of here?
我们出不去
We can't.
门加固过
The door is reinforced.
两根竖立钢筋 16根横向的
Two vertical bars, 16 horizontal.
三把锁
Three locks.
好啊
Well,
你真是什么都想到了 是吧
you really thought of everything, didn't you?
麦蒂 听我说
Maddie, listen to me.
我会想出个办法救你出去的
I'm gonna figure out a way to get you out of here.
我不在乎她把我怎么样
I don't care what she does to me,
但我不会让她伤害你的
but I'm not gonna let her hurt you.
那真是太好了 谢谢你
Well, that's really great. Thank you.
你知道我绝不会伤害你的
You know I would never hurt you.
是吗
Really?
绝不吗
Never?
你已经杀了很多无辜的女人
You already killed innocent women.
我没想的
I didn't want to.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
你总有选择的
You always have a choice.
到了关键时刻
And when push came to shove,
你选了自己而不是别人
you chose yourself over anyone else.
为什么 塔克
Why, Tucker?
好让你写作
So you could write?
睡觉
To sleep?
麦蒂 不要
Maddie, no!
你已经不是我认识的那个人了
You're not the person I knew.
我也不需要你拯救我
And I don't need you to save me.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
美极了
That's beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
达米安送来的
Damien sent it over.
你不喜欢吗
You don't love it?
感觉不像自己
Just doesn't feel like me.
不再像我了
Not anymore.
那就穿你自己的衣服
Then wear something from your own closet.
达米安无权对你的穿着指手画脚
Damien doesn't get to tell you what to wear.
我也是
Neither do I.
你收到麦蒂的消息了吗
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表