剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
妈 我马上回给你 好吗
Uh, Mom, let me call you right back, okay?
好 再见
Okay. All right. Bye.
西蒙
Simone...
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
我说了 我只是想保证你安全
I told you, all I want is to keep you safe.
麦蒂 给我
Maddie, give it to me.
如果奥利维亚还没醒 但她一醒的话
The second Olivia wakes up, if she isn't awake already,
就会杀了你
she's going to kill you.
因为她知道警♥察♥来了以后
Because she knows when the police do come,
你会告诉他们你知道的一切
you'll tell them everything you know.
奥利维亚也是这么说你的
Olivia said the same thing about you.
她说你绝不会让我活着
She said that you would never let me live
因为我知道你做的事
because I know what you did.
你杀了那些女的
To those women.
杀了布伦丹
To Brendan.
她说得对
And she's right.
我不可能帮你保密
I can't keep what you did a secret.
我没要你保密
I'm not asking you to.
下一位
Next, please.
往前走
Step forward.
好了 往前走
All right, go ahead.
可以了
You're good.
好奇怪 医生说
That's weird. The doctor said
金属针在哪都不会引发声音
that the metal pins wouldn't set anything off.
会这样 特别是用这些老旧的安检门
It happens, especially with these older machines.
你要看的话 我手♥机♥里有拍的X光的备份
I have a copy of my X-ray on my phone if you need to see it.
断了两处
Broke it in two places.
四口钢钉 一块钢板
Four screws. One metal plate.
怎么搞的
How'd you do that?
从我男朋友的摩托车上摔了下来
Fell off my boyfriend's motorcycle.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
你也是
You, too.
收到了吗
Copy?
收到
Copy.
活动厅
给我一个不该马上
Give me one good reason
报♥警♥的合适理由
I shouldn't call the police right now.
我不是来跟你争吵的
I didn't come here to fight.
一直以来你说的都是实话
You've been telling the truth all along.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
你从未杀害过任何人
You never killed anyone.
是德里克干的
It was Derek.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
维罗妮卡 他杀了科拉
Veronica, he killed Cora.
他跟着我去了克莱的办公室
I think he followed me to Clay's office.
你想要我相信德里克是个怪物吗
You expect me to believe that my Derek is a monster?
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
别说了
We are done here.
祝警方好运
Good luck with the police.
我会告诉他们 你来找过我
I'm gonna let them know about this little visit.
我觉得他杀了罗恩
I think he killed Ron.
从昨晚起 你有罗恩的消息吗
Have you heard from him since last night?
去吧 联♥系♥他试试
Go ahead. Give him a try.
德里克连一只蚊子都伤害不了
Derek couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried.
他怎么可能会杀人
And what possible reason would he have to kill anybody?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但你和罗恩一直让他感觉自己很渺小
But you and Ron have been making him feel small his whole life.
也许这是他证明自己的方式
Maybe this was his way of proving himself.
你对他和我的家庭一无所知
You don't know a thing about him or my family.
维罗妮卡 拜托
Veronica, please.
拜托
Please.
我需要你 他会听你的
I need you. He'll listen to you.
我不想再见到你
I don't ever want to see you again.
要是再见到
And if I do,
你就得当心我了
it's me you're gonna have to worry about.
能在酿酒厂见吗
Can you meet at the distillery?
为什么不在警♥察♥局见呢
Why don't I meet you at the police station?
我可不傻
I'm not stupid.
我知道 你知道真♥相♥了
I know you know.
来酿酒厂吧 西蒙
Come to the distillery, Simone.
你要是不在三十分钟内过来
If you're not here in 30 minutes,
你的小白脸杰克逊就会消失
then your lover boy, Jackson, will go missing,
他们永远都不会找到他的尸体
and they will never find his body.
快点
Hurry.
请进
Come in.
我想送你这个
I, uh, wanted to give you this,
可能我应该多买♥♥一些
but maybe I should've brought some more.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以的
You've got this.
我感觉自己像个骗子
I feel like a fraud.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我写的这首歌♥是关于走出低谷
I wrote this song about overcoming the worst.
关于勇敢
About being brave.
看看我
Look at me.
我还藏在这面具之下
I'm still hiding behind this mask.
那就把它摘掉
Then take it off.
你不需要它
You don't need it.
-脸上的伤疤 我... -没事
- The scars. I... - Yeah.
它们是你的一部分
They're a part of you.
它们象征着你所克服的一切
They're a symbol of everything that you've overcome.
你还活着
Still here.
依旧美丽
Still beautiful.
停下
That's enough.
把手♥机♥放在桌上
Put your phone on the table.
我没有打给任何人 我会打给谁
I didn't call anyone. Who would I call?
退后点
Back up.
很抱歉事已至此
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
你可以收手 德里克
You can stop this, Derek.
你要是愿意 现在就可以收手
Right now, if you want.
你以为我想这样吗
You think i wanted this?
我很在乎你 西蒙
I care about you, Simone.
我保护过你
I protected you.
我们本该是一家人
We were supposed to be a family.
你 我 还有妈妈
You, me and Mom.
但你就是不能放下 对吧
But you couldn't let it go, could you?
放杰克逊走吧
Just let Jackson go.
你要的人是我
It's me that you want.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们俩现在都该知道
I thought you'd have both realized by now
-结局会如何 -德里克 求你了
- how this is going to end. - Derek, please.
这是我们俩之间的事 我们家的事
This is between us, between family.
她这次说对了
She's right, for once.
这是家事
This is between family.
妈妈 你不应该来
Mom, you shouldn't be here.
她知道一切了
She knows everything,
德里克 我告诉她了
Derek. I told her.
我并不想相信她
I didn't want to believe it.
亲爱的 你干了什么
Sweetheart, what have you done?
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did, I did for you.
为了保护你
To protect you.
爸爸原本要跟你离婚
Dad was gonna divorce you.
科拉和克莱原本要背叛你
Cora and Clay were gonna turn on you.
德里克
Derek...
你哥哥在哪里
...where's your brother?
他也打算背叛你
He was gonna betray you.
他并不爱你
He didn't love you,
不像我那样爱你
not the way I do.
你甚至无视我
You didn't even see me.
你一直觉得我是软弱的那个
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表