剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
they'd just come down to my room.
我的人生就是一场噩梦
My life was a nightmare.
我像是受到了诅咒
It was... like I was cursed.
全都因为你根本不在乎
All because you couldn't be bothered.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我把能给的一切都给了你母亲
I gave your mother everything that I could,
-但是永远都不够 -而你
- but it was never enough. - And you!
你成长过程中拥有了一切
You grew up with everything!
你坐拥着我的人生
You had my life.
我应得的人生
The life I deserved.
-现在我要拿回来 -不
- And now I'm taking it back. - No!
艾什莉 快走
Ashley, go!
就像混♥蛋♥普鲁伊特
Just like a fucking Pruitt.
躲起来
To hide.
对自己造成的痛苦完全不负责任
Not to take responsibility for the pain that you've caused.
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒 听我说
Taylor, listen to me.
非常抱歉你有这些惨痛的经历
I'm so sorry for what you went through.
但愿我知道你的存在
I wish I'd known you were out there...
但我们是姐妹
but we're sisters.
我们还可以成为姐妹 难道你不想吗
We could still be sisters. Don't you want that?
杀死我们改变不了任何事
Killing us won't fix anything.
也不会让你更好受
It won't make you feel any better.
只有一个办法才知道行不行
There's only one way to find out.
住手 别伤害她
Stop! Don't hurt her!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我们没事
We're... we're okay.
那就好
Okay. Yeah.
艾什莉
Uh, Ashley.
不不
No. No!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no!
-我打电♥话♥叫救护车 -不不不
- I'm calling for help. - No! No! No!
博 你不会有事的
Beau, you're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的 看着我
You're gonna be okay. Look at me.
撑着
Stay with me.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
-不不不不不 -你安全了
- No. No! No, no, no! - You're safe.
坚持下去
Please stay with me.
博 求求你
Beau, please!
坚持住 博 坚持住
Stay with me, Beau! Stay with me!
博 博
Beau! Beau!
腹部中枪
Gunshot wound to his abdomen.
血压下降 呼吸短促
BP's dropping. Resps are shallow.
带他去做手术 你们俩待在这
Let's get him to surgery. You two stay here.
-我们会尽全力救他 -抱歉
- We'll do everything we can for him. - Excuse me.
我刚收到短♥信♥说我女儿麦蒂在这里
I just got a message that my daughter Maddie is here somewhere.
我亲生儿子
My own child...
我却没发现
and I missed it.
我们都没发现
We all did.
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
有什么我能做的...
if there's anything I can do...
其实 有
Actually, there is.
我希望你继承酿酒厂
I want you to take the distillery.
这是你父亲想要的 我们都很清楚
It's what your father wanted, we both know that.
我会去坦白我对他的信托做的手脚
I'm gonna come clean about what I did with his trust.
怎么了 这不是你想要的吗
What the matter? Isn't that what you wanted?
维罗妮卡 我们试过争斗了
Veronica, we've tried fighting.
也许该试些新的东西了
Maybe it's time we try something else.
比如新的开始
Like a new start?
女士 这边
Ma'am. This way, please.
你丢下了这个
You left this.
我当时太匆忙了
I was in a hurry.
我都不知道该怎么说对不起了
I'm running out of ways to say I'm sorry.
那就说点别的
Well, say something else, then.
我说了
I did.
什么时候
When?
我离开你的公♥寓♥后
After I left your apartment.
我发现我没有说出我想说的话
I realized I didn't say what I came to say,
于是我给你留了个言
so I left you a message.
你收到了吗
Didn't you get it?
没有 我被绑♥架♥了
No. I was kidnapped.
听听看
Listen to it.
不 等等 别走...
No, hold on, don't go anywhere..
我不会站在这里等你听完
I'm not gonna stand here and wait while you listen.
-我去那边 -别
- I'll be over there. - Do.
动
Not. Move.
这条信息可真长
That was a really long message.
你就这个反应
That's your response?
很长
It was long.
这可是我留过的
It's also the most honest voice mail
最真心的留言 杰克逊
I've ever left, Jackson.
那我只有一种回应的办法
Well, then I only have one thing to say.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈妈
来电
妈妈
Mom?
过来
Come here.
妈妈把一切都和我说了
Mom told me everything.
有最新的进展吗
Have they given you an update?
我们还在等
We're still waiting.
塔克呢
And what about Tucker?
还活着
He's alive.
和死了差不多
But barely.
医生说他永远都会是植物人状态了
The doctors say he's in a persistent vegetative state.
他可能不会再醒来了
That he'll probably never wake up.
这个惩罚足够了
That's more than he deserves.
萝丝小姐
Miss Rose?
听说你醒了
Heard you were awake.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很酸
I am sore.
不过我...我不会有事的
But I'll... I'll be all right.
我去问过你♥爸♥爸的情况了
I, uh, checked up on your dad.
护士说他等一下就能来看你
The nurses said he can come visit you later.
也许医院会给我们一个家庭折扣
Maybe the hospital will give us a family discount.
那么
So...
你要回去了
you're going back.
我想我要...我要接受你的建议
Yeah, I thought I'd, uh, I'd take your advice.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
没法每天都见到你了还真是感觉怪怪的
It's gonna be weird not seeing you every day.
嗯 每天跟着你
Yeah. Following you around,
看着你的每个动作
watching your every move.
谢天谢地终于结束了
Thank God that's over.
那个...
You know...
等我出院了 也许我们终于能兑现那个约会
once I get out of here, maybe we can finally have that date.
我保证过要给你做一顿饭
I promised you a home-cooked meal.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待很多事
I'm looking forward to a lot of things.
...可能犯下三起谋杀
...possible triple homicide.
调查仍在进行中 但是我们已经可以确认
The investigation is ongoing, but we can confirm
在玫瑰花♥园♥下至少埋着
that two bodies were found buried
两具尸体
under a rose garden.
潜水员正在我身后的湖中
Divers are dragging the lake behind me
寻找第三名受害者
looking for a third victim.
据我所知 她的名字叫奥利维亚·姆恩
Her name, I'm told, is Olivia Moon.
郊外小屋发现埋有尸体
目前还没有发现尸体
So far, no body has been recovered.
早上好
Good morning.
有人来看你
You have a visitor.
不用管我
Just ignore me.
我只是来看看他的情况 然后我就走
I'm gonna check his vitals, then I'll give you some privacy.
-双胞胎姐姐安娜... -你能关掉吗
- ...twin sister Anna drowned... - Can you turn that off, please?
-20年前就淹死在... -没问题
- in the same lake nearly 20... - Of course.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表