剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Watch the, uh... watch the hands. Okay.
注意...注意你的手 好吧
Okay, all right, let's just break that up.
好了 好了 赶紧松开吧
You did that?
是你做的吗
Yeah, I did that.
对 我做的
I kicked down the door.
是我踢开的门
Now that we've all contributed,
既然功劳都邀完了
wanna get the hell out of here? Huh?
可以离开这鬼地方吗
Uh, not without Ethan.
得找到伊森
Ethan? What's Ethan doing here?
伊森 伊森怎么会来这里
He's with me. He's with you?
他跟我一起 他跟你一起
Yes. Me.
对 我
Ethan?
伊森
Yes. Ethan.
对 伊森
And you?
那你
Ethan?
伊森
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God.
天啊
I thought you'd never figure it out.
还以为你永远搞不清楚
Can we go find him now?
我们能去找他吗
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
好 稍等
Yeah? You still at the Armory?
什么事 你还在军械库吗
We are. Leaving momentarily, though.
还在 但是马上就走
There's something I need you to get first.
你得先去拿个东西
Wait. Let me do it.
等等 我来
Go ahead, Liam. Run. It'll be more fun that way.
去吧 利亚姆 跑啊 这样更有意思
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来
Was just asking myself the same thing.
我也想这么问自己
We can't just hide.
我们不能坐以待毙
Peter's not gonna last like that.
皮特挺不了这么久
Oh, neither will we if that thing finds us too.
被那玩意发现了我们也挺不了多久
We've got to wait for Stiles.
我们得等斯泰尔斯
I'm not waiting here.
我不等
Malia, hold on.
玛丽亚 等等
Scott... Nah, I'm okay.
斯科特 我没事
I'm okay. Don't let her go.
我没事 别放她走
No, you're not okay. It's yellow wolfsbane. It's gonna kill you.
不 你有事 是黄色附子草 会要你的命
What?
什么
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Except, I think that this bedpan was still being used.
不过这个便盆好像有人在用
How did you get out before me?
你怎么会比我先逃出来
Well, I talked my way out of it.
我靠三寸不烂之舌逃出来的
You used the tail, didn't you?
你用尾巴了吧
You still have a tail?
你还有尾巴
So gross.
特别恶心
Can you just get up?
能站起来吗
Let's go.
走
Still out there?
还在外面
Look, I'm not dying for you.
我不会为了你死
I'm not dying for you either.
我也不会为了你死
But I will fight with you.
但我会与你并肩作战
Okay.
好
Let's fight.
拼了
Get down!
趴下
Come on. Okay, sit down. Sit down.
快 好 坐下 坐下
Derek, just go. Help Malia, please.
德里克 快走 去帮玛丽亚 拜托了
Look, I'm not worried about her. We gotta get rid of this.
我不担心她 得把东西逼出来
And there's only one way to get rid of wolfsbane.
只有一个办法能逼出附子草
You gotta burn it out. What?
用火烧掉 什么
Okay, look, you're not gonna be able to do much until you heal.
好 你自愈前也做不了什么
If I'm right, we just need Stiles to get here.
如果我没猜错 只要等斯泰尔斯来就行
Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay. That's all right. Okay.
好好好 没事了 好了
That's all right. That's all right. Okay.
好了 好了 没事了
Remember, you can't look at it. You have to fight it blind.
记住 不能看它 只能盲眼跟它打
How about we don't fight it?
要不别跟它打了
Just get our friends and get the hell out of here?
直接找到我们的朋友然后离开这里呢
Well, works for me.
我看行
It's here.
它来了
Shut your eyes.
快闭上眼睛
Lydia... Shut your eyes.
莉迪亚 快闭上眼
Look at him.
看看他
You think he's dying?
他是不是快死了
Not likely.
应该不会
It's not that easy to kill a Hellhound.
想杀死一头地狱恶犬可没那么容易
You know that's what he's called, right?
你们都知道他的名号♥吧 对吗
I mean, if you're gonna wander into this world,
你们要是想进入这个世界
you might as well have all the information.
最好事先做好功课
Nobody here wants to get hurt.
大家都不想受伤
Then put your gun down, Deputy.
那就先放下你的枪 警官
You're not gonna to shoot me.
你是不会对我开枪的
We're not gonna let you take him out of here either.
可我们也不会让你把他从这里带走
I don't know about that.
这可说不好
There's only three of you.
你们只有三个人
Stilinski...
斯蒂林斯
Sheriff.
叫警长
You refer to me by my proper title, Deputy.
你不应该直呼我的名字 警官
What are you, like, 60?
你都这么大年纪了
The three of you...
你们三个
help Deputy Parrish to his feet
扶帕里什副警长站起来
and get him out of there.
然后带他离开这里
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Sherriff.
警长
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan. I'm here.
伊森 我在这里
Where's Lydia? I don't know.
莉迪亚呢 我不知道
I closed my eyes and I couldn't see which way she went.
我闭眼了 没看到她走了哪条路
Where are you?
你在哪里
Right in front of you.
就在你面前
What's the plan? City wide disarmament.
什么计划 让整个城市解除武装
Anyone with a weapon issued by Gerard is gonna relinquish it.
从杰勒德那拿到武器的人可能不会配合
And we'll use force, if necessary.
如有必要 可以动用武力
Derek, is that you?
德里克 是你吗
Derek?
德里克
Derek, it's me.
德里克 是我
It's Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Don't you wanna look at me?
你难道不想看看我吗
Are you gonna let them kill me again?
还是你想让他们再杀我一次
Are you gonna leave me for dead?
你又要任我死去吗
Or are you willing to give me another chance?
还是你愿意再给我一个机会
You're not real.
你不是真的
Don't I sound real?
难道我听起来不真实吗
Can't you look at me?
你不能看看我吗
Derek, look at me.
德里克 看着我
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
Please?
求你了
Don't you wanna look at me one more time?
你难道不想再看我一眼吗
Don't you wanna remember me?
你难道不想记住我吗
Remember us?
记住我们吗
Please look at me.
求你看看我
Look at me!
快看着我
Come on.
在哪里
Where is it?
东西在哪
You actually think I would trust you
你真以为我会把
with our last few ounces of yellow wolfsbane?
最后一点黄色附子草交给你吗
I'm your daughter.
我可是你女儿
I'm an Argent.
我姓阿金斯
But still one of them.
但你是他们中的一员
So you gave it all to her?
所以你全都给她了吗
You gave it to Monroe?
你都给了门罗吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表