剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Peter Hale.
皮特·霍尔
My dad.
我爸爸
You were my beta first...
你曾是我的贝塔狼
Peter.
皮特
He bit me. How could I forget him?
他咬的我 我怎么会忘记他
How did I forget him?
我怎么忘记他的
He has something.
他手里有东西
What is it?
是什么
Pripyat, Bannack,
皮亚特 班芮克
Canaan, Beacon Hills.
卡南 比肯山
Canaan.
卡南
Don't flood it.
别让引擎溢油
Do you even know what that means?
你真的知道那是什么意思吗
Not really.
还真不知道
Hello? Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
喂 等一下 等一下
Hello? Is anyone there?
喂 有人在吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人听到我说话吗
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Stiles, are you there?
斯泰尔斯 你在吗
Scott? Lydia? Is that you?
斯科特 莉迪亚 是你们吗
Okay. Oh, my God, Stiles.
天呐 斯泰尔斯
We can hear you.
我们能听到你说话
Oh, my God, you know me? You remember me?
天呐 你认识我吗 你记得我吗
Stiles, is thi...
斯泰尔斯 是...
Is this you? Is this actually you?
是你吗 真的是你吗
Yeah, it's me.
对 是我
Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
你记得我跟你说的最后一句话吗
You said...
你说...
You said, "Remember I love you."
你说"记得我爱你"
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where are you? We're comin' to get you.
你在哪里 我们来找你
No, no, no. You can't. You won't be able to find me.
不不不 你们不能 你们找不到我
Stiles, what...
斯泰尔斯...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Just tell us where you are, and we'll, we'll come and...
告诉我们你在哪里 我们会去...
Right, just remember this. Canaan, okay?
好 记住这个 "卡南"
You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan.
你们要找到卡南 找到卡南
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表