剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I guess I need a new password.
看来我需要换个新密♥码♥了
You know, I go home every night,
其实 每晚我回家后
thinking to myself I survived another day in that place.
都会想 我又在那鬼地方活了一天
Then I come back every morning
然后我在早上回到这里
to protect people like me from things like you.
保护我这样的人不被你们这种怪物伤害
Then I realized we shouldn't be caging them,
后来我意识到 我们不应该关着他们
we should be killing them,
应该杀了他们
eradicating them to protect the rest of us.
彻底根除他们 来保护我们这些人
You don't have a cell in here that can hold me.
你们这里没有房♥间能困住我
Deputy, you're not our first Hellhound.
副警长 你不是我们见的第一头地狱恶犬
Human body is 60% water.
人体的60%都是水
Even you can freeze solid, Deputy Parrish.
即便是你也能被冻成冰棍 帕里什副警长
I think you dropped this.
你似乎忘了这个
I saw you playing.
我看过你打球
You're something else, aren't you?
你不是一般人 对吗
Something like that, yeah.
可能不是一般人吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I should've told you.
我应该告诉你的
It's wolfsbane.
那上面涂了附子草
Hello.
你好
Even you can freeze solid, Deputy Parrish.
即便是你也能被冻成冰棍 帕里什副警长
We should be killing them.
我们应该杀了他们
I have nothing against you personally.
我并不是针对你个人
But you don't deserve to have this much power.
但你不配拥有这么强的力量
You don't deserve to terrify people.
你也不配以此来恐吓他人
That's incredible!
太不可思议了
No one should be able to do that.
不应该有人拥有这样的能力
I haven't been avoiding you, I've been busy.
我并不是在躲着你们 我只是很忙
Business is booming, and I'd like to know why.
生意突然兴旺起来 我想搞明白原因
Have you made any unusual sales recently?
你最近有没有卖♥♥出什么特别的东西
Like a bullet with a fleur-de-lis?
比如纹有鸢尾花的子弹
I haven't stamped a bullet since Allison died.
自从艾莉森死后 我就没再纹过子弹
Someone just killed a Hellhound with one.
但有人用那种子弹杀了一头地狱恶犬
Can I see the casing?
我能看看外壳吗
It must've fallen out.
肯定是掉出去了
You don't need the casing,
不需要外壳
you need the slug.
需要的是子弹
Find that, and you'll find your killer.
找到它 就能找到凶手
Hey guys. What're you doing here?
你们好啊 你们怎么来了
Just looking for you.
找你呢
History test tomorrow?
明天有历史考试
We need to study.
我们得学习了
Yeah, right.
是的
That's probably a good idea since I have no idea what it's on.
好主意 因为我根本不知道会考什么
It's on Mussolini and the role of fear-baiting
考墨索里尼 还有以恐惧做饵诱民
in the rise of fascism.
对法♥西♥斯♥主义崛起的作用
We can study together.
我们可以一起学
Yeah, can we take the test together?
考试能不能也一起考
Guys...
你们看
Library's empty. Gym too.
图书馆没人 体育馆也没有
Aaron is the only one I can't get a hold of.
亚伦是我唯一联♥系♥不上的人
Anyone check the parking lot? See if his car's still there?
有人看了停车场吗 他的车还在吗
As a doctor, I've never liked guns.
作为医生 我从来都不喜欢枪
I've always believed there were far better ways to solve our problems.
我一直相信 问题总有更好的解决办法
I guess I'm having a crisis of faith.
而我现在怀疑自己了
Hello?
有人吗
Why'd you pick me?
你为什么选我
Jordan?
乔丹
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
It's here.
是这里
We should be killing them.
我们应该杀掉他们
Killing them. Killing them.
杀掉他们 杀掉他们
Killing them. Killing them.
杀掉他们 杀掉他们
Wait!
等一下
I can't be afraid anymore.
我不能再害怕了
Okay, I'm not good with subtlety.
我不擅长委婉说话
What the hell happened last night?
昨晚到底发生什么事了
I get it.
我明白
I freaked out.
我吓坏了
Which freaked you out. So you admit that you freaked out?
然后把你也吓着了 所以你承认你吓坏了
Wait a minute, I didn't freak out.
等一下 我没吓坏
You haven't been trying to get me to talk
你一直要跟我谈这件事
because you're freaked out that I freaked out?
难道不是因为被我吓坏了吗
No, I've been trying to get you to talk because,
没有 我一直想跟你谈是因为
you know, I'm...
我...
well, I'm worried about you.
我担心你
I'm okay.
我没事
Thanks.
谢了
I was hunted by my dad.
我是被我爸追杀
I was hunted by my girlfriend's dad.
我是被我女朋友的爸爸追杀
Does that fear ever go away?
这种恐惧会消失吗
What if I told you I saw a red laser sight right now?
如果我说我当时看到了红色激光...
I'd say that you are seriously...
我会说 你绝对...
not paranoid.
不是吓傻了
Relax, it's just me.
别怕 是我
Do you have to use that thing?
你非得用那个吗
To determine the trajectory of the bullet, yes.
用来测定弹道的话 是的
Show me where you found the body.
告诉我尸体是在哪里找到的
Take it easy,
放轻松
safety's on.
上了保险的
Got it.
找到了
Scott, do me a favor.
斯科特 帮我个忙
Glow your eyes, tell me if you can see it, too.
亮一下你的眼 告诉我你看到了吗
I see it.
我看到了
That's because it's made from an element
那是因为这颗子弹所用的元素
with a higher heat signature than regular metal.
其热成像要高于普通金属
It shines infrared,
红外线能探测到
like your eyes,
就像你的眼睛一样
because it's silver.
因为它是银制的
Aaron?
亚伦
Hey, guys. Thank God you're okay.
你们好 谢天谢地你没事
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I forgot we have a history test tomorrow.
我忘记我们明天还有历史考试了
We've been trying to call you.
我们一直在打你电♥话♥
Must've died.
手♥机♥没电了
How come no one's saying anything?
为什么没人说话呢
Silver, copper, lead.
银 铜 铅
Who cares what a bullet's made out of?
谁会在乎子弹是用什么做的
Don't they all do the same thing?
作用不都一样么
Well, there's a myth that a silver bullet can kill a werewolf.
传说中银子弹可以杀死狼人
But a real hunter would know it's just a myth.
但真正的猎人都知道那不过是传说罢了
Silver's too soft for bullets, they don't fly straight.
银制子弹太软了 射不出直线
If you didn't fire it, then who did?
如果不是你开的枪 那是谁呢
Someone who doesn't know what they're doing.
只能说开枪的人非常业余
Someone dangerous.
但是很危险
A new hunter.
一个新的猎人
He killed every supernatural in the Closed Unit?
他杀死了封闭区里的所有超自然生物吗
All of them?
全杀了吗
He said he couldn't see it any other way.
他说他想不到别的办法了
Well, I've got another way. You don't kill everyone.
我想得到 别全杀啊
I think he was afraid.
我觉得他是害怕
The wolves, the rats.
狼啊 老鼠啊
It keeps coming back to the same thing, fear.
来来回♥回♥都是一个原因 恐惧
But what is everyone afraid of?
但每个人都怕的是什么
Us.
我们
We don't know what fear would do to somebody.
我们不知道恐惧会如何影响人
I mean, it can change them.
可能会改变他们
They'll look at us differently.
他们看我们的眼光会不同
They'll do things that they've never done before.
他们会做以前从来没有做过的事
People can be so stupid.
人就是可以这么傻
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表