剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It's too fast and erratic.
太快了 而且不稳定
Turn it off! Turn it off!
关掉 关掉
Hurry!
快点
Where is it?
它在哪儿
What's happening?
发生了什么
The Anuk-ite is destroying our city, that's what's happening.
阿诺伊特正在摧毁我们的家园
And we need you to tell us how to kill it.
我们想知道怎么杀了他
Malia. Does it have any weaknesses?
玛丽亚 它有什么弱点吗
Is there a weapon that we can use?
有什么武器可以用吗
Malia.
玛丽亚
What did you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
Quinn?
奎恩
I'm looking for someone.
我在找一个人
Someone like me.
一个像我一样的人
You're not my daughter.
你不是我女儿
You killed her. You killed my daughter.
你杀了她 你杀了我女儿
You killed all of them.
你把他们都杀了
Tell me who it is.
告诉我是谁
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Where's he? I don't know.
他去哪儿了 我不知道
What was that?
那是什么
I don't know, but we gotta find him.
我不知道 但是我们得找到他
All right, get up, I can't leave you.
站起来 我不能让你一个人
Wait, wait, something's happening.
等等 有点不对劲
We need, we need to figure it out.
我们得搞清楚
So figure it out.
那你快想想
I can't...
我没办法
You can't take pain if you don't care.
如果你不在乎 就不能带走疼痛
Wait, I'll stay. Go find Quinn.
我留下 你去找奎恩
we need to face her together.
我们得一起面对她
I can't leave her.
我不能丢下她
Go.
快去
What if she finds Aaron first?
如果她先找到艾伦怎么办
How am I supposed to fight both of them?
我要怎么战胜他们两个
Liam, look, man...
利亚姆 听着
it's okay to be afraid.
害怕没关系
Just don't let it stop you, okay?
但不要让恐惧阻挡你
You've got this.
你可以的
Go.
去吧
Theo. Hey, Theo... Theo, don't fight him!
西奥 西奥 别跟他打
It's what he wants!
那正是他想要的
Hold on, Mrs. Finch.
坚持住 芬奇夫人
We're gonna get help.
马上就有人来帮我们了
You just, you need to hold on a little bit longer, okay?
只要 你只要再多坚持会儿 好吗
Mrs. Finch? Hey, I need you to look at me, okay?
芬奇夫人 看着我
You have to trigger your healing.
你得激发你的治愈力
You need to shift.
你需要变身
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was the only way to revive you.
那是唯一可以救你的方法
Revive me so I can die?
复活我再让我去死吗
No, so you could help us.
不是 是想让你帮我们
Tell us how to stop it.
告诉我们怎么阻止它
You can't stop it.
无法阻止它
You can't kill it.
也无法杀死它
But you did.
但是你做到了
I trapped it.
我困住了它
Well, how do we do that?
怎么做到的
Don't let it find its other half.
不要让它找到另一半
How do we know it hasn't found it already?
我们怎么知道它现在找没找到
Because you wouldn't be alive to tell me.
如果它找到了 你们就不会活到现在了
Keep them apart.
让它们处于分离状态
It's still weak.
它还很虚弱
One of them isn't so weak,
它们中的一个没有那么弱
it's supernatural.
而且还有超自然能力
Shapeshifter? A werewolf.
变形怪吗 狼人
You can't let the two halves merge.
不能让它们合二为一
If you do,
如果它们合体了
you won't be able to catch it.
就再也抓不到了
We shouldn't have done this.
我们不应该这么做的
I am so sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
If it finds its other half,
如果它们找到了彼此
if the two become one,
如果它们合体了
do not look.
不要直视它
You can't...
你不能...
It will kill you with a look.
它能通过眼神杀死你
Stay afraid. Stay afraid.
保持恐惧 保持恐惧
It's my fault. I pushed her away.
是我的错 是我把她推开了
Mrs. Finch, please, you have to trigger your healing.
芬奇夫人 你必须激活你的治愈力
I forced her to run to them,
我逼她去找他们
I forced her to hide who she was.
我逼她隐藏自我
You need to shift, or you're gonna die.
你得变身 否则你会死的
Do you get it? You'll die.
你听到了吗 你会死的
Quinn.
奎恩
Mrs. Finch?
芬奇夫人
Shift, okay?
变身 听到了吗
You need to do it right now. Shift!
现在立刻马上 变身
Quinn...
奎恩
She's gone.
她走了
Your daughter's gone. Quinn is dead.
你的女儿不在了 奎恩死了
We have to run.
我们得赶快走
What are you doing? Quinn and Aaron merged,
你干什么 奎恩和艾伦合体了
we have to stop them. You can't.
我们得阻止他们 你阻止不了
You can't look at it.
你不能直视它
If you do, it'll kill you.
如果你直视它 你会死的
How do we fight something we can't look at?
如果我们不能看它 要怎么战胜它
I have no idea.
我也不知道
We have to learn to fight without our eyes.
我们要学会不用眼睛战斗
Fight without seeing, that means...
不用视力战斗 也就是说...
Deucalion.
丢卡利翁
Thank you.
谢谢
Kind of a mess, huh?
有点乱 对吧
There's too much blood, you should just get in the shower.
血迹太多了 你需要冲个澡
You've seen me naked.
你看过我的裸体
Not what you were hoping to find?
不是你想找到的吗
You'll forgive me
希望你能原谅
for not looking you in the eye while talking.
我在说话时没有看着你的眼睛
I've heard the stories of how lethal it can be.
我听说过 看你会致命
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
You want your freedom.
你想要自♥由♥
That means getting rid of people like Scott McCall.
所以你要除掉像斯科特·麦高那样的人
The Alpha.
那个阿尔法狼
That's right.
对
We both know you can't match him in a physical fight.
我们都知道肉搏的话你赢不了他
You might be able to kill him with a look,
也许你能通过眼神杀了它
but you'd be surprised at how resourceful he can be.
但你会惊奇于他有多聪明
Your offer?
你有什么建议
I will weaken him for you
我可以帮你
with the proper poison.
通过用毒让他变弱
Then, you kill him and his friends,
然后 你杀了他和他的朋友们
and that will give you all the fear you need
这样你就能得到足够多的恐惧
to never be caught again.
你再也不会被抓到
And you?
那你想要什么
I'll drive every last one of their kind from Beacon Hills.
我会把他们那种人全部从比肯山赶出去
See this?
看到这个了吗
A silver bullet.
一枚银弹
Every legend has a little truth to it.
每个传说至少有一部分是真实的
Isn't that right?
不是吗
The legend is,
传说中提到
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表