剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously, on Teen Wolf.
《少狼》前情回顾
Somebody's going to remember me.
会有人记起我的
Not tear you in half right now.
不让自己把你撕成两半
Somehow I don't think we're going to hug this out.
看来这次没办法拥抱和解了
I didn't say it back.
我没有回应你
You don't have to.
你不必回应
I can't believe we're not in high school anymore.
我们居然已经不是高中生了
Yeah, everything's changed.
是啊 一切都改变了
Hey! Nice work, Diaz.
干得漂亮 迪亚斯
Nolan, you stay in there. You can take him.
诺兰 坚持住 你能拿下他
That's the best shot of pre-season.
简直是赛季前的最佳射门
Thanks, Coach.
谢了 教练
Assistant Coach. What exactly are you doing?
是助理教练 你在干什么
Drills. You're giving them hope.
在练习 你在给他们希望
When did I ever give you hope?
我什么时候给过你们希望
Never. Exactly.
从来没有 没错
Nothing motivates more than withering criticism.
只有毁灭性的批评才能激发战斗力
Speaking of, um, losers, where's your, uh,
说到废物 你那位...
where's your little protege?
你那位徒弟在哪里
Um...
额...
"Um"? Is... is "Um" a location?
额 额是指哪个位置吗
Is "Um" behind me?
是说在我身后吗
He'll be here. Okay?
他会来的 好吗
He's the backbone of this team.
他是这支队伍的顶梁柱
He's stepped it up in every way possible.
各方面都竭尽所能提升自己
A born leader who can handle
他是天生的领导者
anything you throw at him.
能够经受住任何考验
I can't handle this.
我受不了了
Yes, you can. And you've handled
你可以的 你受过的磨难
so much worse than this.
比这事严重多了
You're practically the Alpha now.
你现在可是阿尔法狼
I'm nothing without her.
没有她我什么都不是
Liam, can you help me with this, please?
利亚姆 你配合我一下好吗
Hayden left me. She moved,
海登离开了我 她是搬家了
to protect her sister.
为了保护她姐姐
And it's not like she dumped you or anything.
又不是甩了你或什么的
Why is your arm so heavy?
你的胳膊怎么这么沉
Okay, Scott says Coach is losing it.
好了 斯科特说教练要疯了
Scott's leaving, too.
斯科特也要走了
Going to college is not leaving, okay?
去读大学不是离开 好吗
It's called growing up.
这是成长
And we're all gonna be going to different colleges eventually.
而且我们最终也会去上不同的大学
I thought we were both applying to UCLA.
我们不是要一起申请加州大学洛杉矶分校吗
What, you guys are going to the same college?
等等 你们要上同一所大学
That is not the point.
这不是重点
What is the point?
那重点是什么
The point is, summer's almost over,
重点是 夏天就要过去
we're about to be seniors,
我们马上要读高三
this is about to be the best year of our entire lives,
这即将是人生中最精彩的一年
and you're still captain of the lacrosse team.
而你还是长曲棍球的队长
So come on. We got to...
来吧 得走了...
I swear to God, McCall,
我向天发誓 麦高
if you don't get Dunbar out here in three,
我数三声邓巴要是还不过来
this'll be your last day as assistant coach.
今天就是你当助理教练的最后一天
This is my last day as assistant coach.
今天本来就是我当助理教练的最后一天
I can still dock your pay.
我可以克扣你的工资
I'm a volunteer. You want my whistle?
我是自愿的 你要克扣哨子吗
Who gave you a whistle?
谁给你哨子的
Coach is making Diaz captain.
教练要让迪亚斯当队长
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天哪 完了
Now, that's how you play lacrosse, McCall!
这才叫长曲棍球的正确玩法 麦高
Who is that kid? He's spectacular.
那小孩是谁 太优秀了
That's just Liam.
就是利亚姆啊
Well, how the hell am I supposed to tell them apart?
我该怎么分得清谁是谁
They're all wearing the same thing.
他们穿的衣服都一样
They've got numbers on their jerseys, Coach.
他们的运动衫后面都有数字的 教练
Liam, your eyes.
利亚姆 你的眼睛
McCall, what the hell was that?
麦高 刚才那是什么情况
That wasn't a foul. That's called winning.
那不叫犯规 这叫打比赛
Everyone back.
大家都退后
Nolan.
诺兰
Nolan, hey, step back, man. Are you okay?
诺兰 往后退 你还好吗
What are you doing?
你怎么了
You think it's a, a wolf-wolf or...
你觉得这次是真的狼呢还是...
I think it's just a wolf.
我觉得就是狼
Scott.
斯科特
Wolves or werewolves?
狼还是狼人
They said wolves.
他们说是狼
Not interested. You go.
没兴趣 你去吧
Liam was asking for help from the werecoyote,
可利亚姆是在向野狼求助
not the banshee. Why me?
不是报丧女妖 为什么是我
Because you're the former animal.
因为野狼是你啊
Nobody understands mysterious animal situations like you do.
只有你最了解神秘动物事件
I'm done with mysterious animal situations.
我不想再处理神秘动物事件了
I want mysterious men. French ones.
我想要神秘男人 法国男人
Your flight's delayed.
你的航♥班♥延误了
No, no, it's rerouted. There's a difference.
不 是路线变更 这是两码事
Delayed is what happens when your flight is rerouted.
航♥班♥变更路线就是会延误
So you have plenty of time to help.
所以你有很多时间去帮忙
And there's a storm system
而且现在有风暴
shutting down Charles de Gaulle Airport.
戴高乐机场受到严重影响
It's a minor shower.
不过是小雨而已
Liam's got everything covered.
利亚姆能处理
They were just dead wolves.
不过就是一群狼尸
Doesn't sound supernatural to me.
我觉得跟超自然无关
Whatever happened to those wolves was definitely supernatural.
那些狼尸绝对是超自然现象
Well, I wouldn't say definitely.
也不一定吧
It could've been a parasitic infection.
可能是寄生物感染
I mean, we get dogs that come into the clinic
有时候诊所也会送来病狗
that have botflies coming out of their skin.
皮肤下飞出很多马蝇
Can that happen to people? Yeah.
人也会这样吗 会
Yeah, they crawl under the skin,
它们会钻进皮肤下面
lay some eggs, and eventually they...
开始排卵 最终...
Burst.
爆发
So, you wanna talk about it?
话说你想聊聊吗
I thought we were talking about it.
我们不是在聊吗
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
不 我不是说这个
That.
那个啊
Me.
说我
Yeah. You.
对 说你
Your fangs, your eyes, the growl.
你的爪子 眼睛 怒吼
Sounds like we're gonna talk about this.
看来是要开始谈了
You just gotta remember your mantra.
你要记住自己的咒语
What three things cannot long be hidden?
哪三样东西无法长久隐藏
I haven't had to use that in...
我已经很久没有
Hey. What three things cannot long be hidden?
哪三样东西无法长久隐藏
The sun, the moon, the truth.
太阳 月亮 还有真♥相♥
Again.
再说一次
The sun...
太阳
The moon...
月亮
The truth.
真♥相♥
Better.
好多了
You don't have a suitcase, do you?
你还有行李箱吗
I got duct tape.
我有胶带
Look, all I'm telling you is what I saw,
我跟你说的就是我亲眼所见
and I know what I...
我知道我...
I'm telling you what you saw isn't possible.
你看到的事是不可能的
This patient's been here since the facility opened.
这里刚开业 这位病人就在这儿了
Didn't this place open in 1912?
这里不是1912年开的吗
Exactly.
没错
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表