剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We stopped the Ghost Riders last night. We can do it again.
我们昨晚阻止了恶灵骑士 下次也能阻止
You didn't stop them. They just retreated. We don't know why.
你没有阻止他们 他们只是莫名其妙撤退了
Okay.
行
How do we get everyone inside the bunker?
我们怎么带大家躲进地堡
Is this a joke? No.
你们在开玩笑吗 不是
And you got to take this seriously.
你得认真考虑
Once we're all in the bunker, we'll be fine.
我们躲进地堡就安全了
I'm not gonna miss the first game of the year
我不要错过今年的第一场比赛
so that you can make captain.
让你趁机当队长
They're a supernatural forces of nature
他们是超自然生物
coming to erase your soul.
会抹除你的灵魂
It was a man in a hat with a gun.
不过是个戴帽子的枪手
And he's coming back to shoot you in the head.
而他会回来爆你的头
You want to search my house?
你想搜我的房♥子
People are leaving things behind. So if Stiles left anything...
人们会遗留物品 如果斯泰尔斯遗留了什么...
Why, why would it be there?
可为什么会在这里
You can't just erase people. They leave things behind.
他们无法完全抹除一个人 会遗留物品
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚睡不着
So, um, I got up, figured I'd do some paperwork.
所以我起来 觉得可以做些文书工作
The files were in the back of my car. So, I, I go to the garage,
文件在车后座上 所以我去了车♥库♥
and some junk has fallen off a shelf and I,
然后有些废品从架子上掉下来
I stubbed my toe on an old baseball bat.
我被一个旧棒球棍砸到了脚趾
Without thinking I yelled a name...
我不自觉地叫出了一个名字...
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Why are we underground?
我们为什么要来地下
This is the way to the bunker.
这是通往地堡的路
You guys have a bunker? Who are you people?
你们竟然有地堡 你们到底是什么人
We're the people who know things about the things
我们知道很多事情
that most people don't know about.
一些别人都不知道的事情
What?
什么
Just keep moving.
继续走
Liam... where's Gwen?
利亚姆 格温在哪里
I wouldn't touch that.
建议你不要乱碰
What's all this for? Your protection.
这些都是做什么的 保护你的
Hey, we're missing three, plus Gwen.
加上格温还有三个人没来
They were all lacrosse players.
他们都是曲棍球队员
They were at the party, so they know what's coming.
他们都在聚会上 知道要面对的是什么
People see what they want to see.
人们只会看到他们想看到的事物
Guys, we're running out of time.
伙计们 我们没时间了
Scott, we have to get them.
斯科特 我们得去找他们
I'll go. The rest of you stay here.
我去吧 你们留在这里
We couldn't fight off one Ghost Rider.
我们连一个恶灵骑士都打不过
Who knows how many are gonna be there tonight?
谁知道今晚会有多少个恶灵骑士
We're going with you.
我们和你一起去
You're marked. x08 So am I.
你被标记了 我也一样
Yeah, me too, but at least I can see them coming.
我也是 但是至少我能看见他们
All right.
好吧
But if you see them coming... run.
如果看到了他们 就快跑
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么要我帮忙吗
No.
没有
But thank you, Mrs. Stilinski.
但是谢谢你 斯蒂林斯夫人
Well, good luck. I'll leave you to it.
祝你好运 我先离开了
You didn't see it, did you?
你看不见 是吧
See what?
看见什么
It's right in front of your face.
就在你面前
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
很抱歉 我不该那样做
I think that's something we can agree on.
没错 你确实不该
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你前来
You need my help? I need a babysitter.
要我帮忙吗 我需要一个保姆
I'm not the babysitting type. Coyotes eat their young.
我不适合当保姆 野狼会吃自己的幼崽
You could've killed me last night.
昨晚你完全有可能杀死我
Or worse, Melissa.
或者更糟 杀死麦丽莎
But I can help you.
但是我能帮助你
Aren't you the one who shot me?
难道不是你打伤我的吗
I come from a family of hunters.
我来自猎人之家
It's our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person...
我们的职责就是处理普通人...
Job stress?
你是有工作压力吗
You know that bloodlust you felt?
你体内那股嗜血的冲动
Oh, I've seen that look before.
我见过那种表情
When I was your age,
我在你这么大时
I saw someone lose control and slaughter an innocent.
曾目睹一个人失控 杀了无辜的人
And I did nothing.
而我却袖手旁观
I'm not that werewolf. No, it wasn't a werewolf.
我不是那个狼人 不 不是狼人
It was a hunter.
是个猎人
And she made excuses.
她总会编造借口
Made a very convincing case that lethal force was necessary.
总说当时别无选择 只能痛下杀手
But it wasn't. And if I had done something that night,
其实不是 如果那晚我没有袖手旁观
then maybe my sister wouldn't be the monster that she is today.
或许我妹妹就不会变成如今这个怪物
Kate.
凯特
Animals lose control.
动物会失控
You're not just an animal, Malia. You're also a human.
你并不仅仅是动物 玛丽亚 你还是人
You stay that way by getting involved.
想保持人性就要与人多接触
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
I asked her to come.
我叫她来的
And I asked you not to touch anything else.
而且我也说了 你别乱碰其他东西
Look, how much longer do we have to be down here?
我们还要在这下面待多久
As long as it takes.
待到危险过去
Okay, I'll stay.
好了 我留下
You've shot enough people for one day.
你今天枪击的人够多了
I'm not waiting in a bunker to get taken.
我不想在地堡里干等着被带走
You have no idea what you're up against.
你根本不了解自己的对手
Last night, it took all of us to stop one of them.
昨晚我们合力才阻止了其中一个
If you go out there, they'll take you too.
如果你出去 他们也会把你带走
They'll find me wherever I am. Just like Phoebe.
我去哪里他们都会找到我 就像菲比
I'm sorry we couldn't protect her.
抱歉 我们没能保护她
But we can protect you.
但我们能保护你
Don't worry. When it happens, you won't remember me.
别担心 就算我出事 你们也不会记得
It doesn't have to happen.
可是不必这样的
You want them to take you.
你想被他们带走
What's the plan?
有什么计划
Convince Okafur, Steinbach,
说服奥卡福 斯坦巴克
and Wallace that playing tonight is a bad idea.
还有华♥莱♥士♥ 今天不宜比赛
You've read everything there is to know on the Ghost Riders.
你读过了恶灵骑士的所有资料
Yeah. And you're the only one of us
没错 你也是我们当中
who's figured anything out.
脑子最聪明的一个
Have you come across anything that could stop them?
你有能阻止他们的办法吗
Not yet. But I can try.
还没 但我可以试试
Do that.
试试吧
I can do this. I can do this.
我可以的 我可以的
I can do this.
我可以的
You're late, Mccall! Why aren't you people dressed?
你迟到了 麦高 怎么都不♥穿♥训练服
Get your asses moving.
快给老子换衣服
Everyone on the field!
全部上球场
Hustle! Hustle! Hustle!
快点 快点 快点
We'll never get them back into the bunker now.
我们现在没法让他们再躲进地堡
Get dressed.
换衣服吧
Because there's only one way to keep them safe.
因为只有一个办法能保护他们
Play the game.
就是参加比赛
Were you tearing Claudia Stilinski's wallpaper off her wall?
你撕掉了克劳迪娅·斯蒂林斯的墙纸吗
No.
没
Maybe. Yes.
或许吧
She's worried about your mental health.
她很担心你的精神健康
I saw someone in the hallway.
我在走廊里看到一个人
Someone Mrs. Stilinski didn't see.
斯蒂林斯伯母没看见那人
Well, if Claudia is not seeing ghosts,
克劳迪娅没看到鬼魂
maybe it's because she's not a banshee.
或许是因为她不是报丧女妖
I think he was trying to help me
我觉得他是想帮我
find something Stiles left behind. A relic.
帮我找斯泰尔斯的遗留物
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表