剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
You really need me to remind you that getting captured
你真要我提醒你被恶灵骑士抓走
by the Ghost Riders isn't gonna help you save your friends?
无法帮你救你的朋友们吗
We're both getting caught.
我俩都会被抓
You can do it while you're running.
你可以在逃跑时被抓
I'm going down fighting.
我要在战斗时被抓
My mother had a hypnotist who helped her quit smoking.
我母亲有个帮她戒烟的催眠师
She had me see the same one when I was 10.
我十岁时她让我看的她
You smoked when you were 10?
你十岁时抽烟吗
No. I bit my fingernails.
不 我咬我的手指甲
Just find a lighter or a candle, please.
请帮忙找打火机或蜡烛
Too much?
太过了吗
I got one.
我找到一个
What's that?
这是什么
An induction script. One of you is going to talk me through this.
引入手稿 你们其中一个人要给我催眠
So I just read?
我只需要读吗
Well, you have to soften your voice. Keep it relaxed
你的声音要温和些 让它放松
but not monotone. Go for clarity, not volume. Try it.
不能单调 清晰但不要大声 试一下
"Take a deep breath and look at the candle."
"深呼吸 然后盯着蜡烛"
"Take a deep breath and look at the candle.
"深呼吸 然后盯着蜡烛
Feel the muscles in your body begin to relax.
感觉你身上的肌肉开始放松
Your hands relaxing. Your eyelids relaxing.
你的双手在放松 你的眼皮在放松
As you relax, imagine you're sitting in front of a TV.
在放松的同时想象你坐在电视机前
When you turn the TV on,
当你打开电视时
It's going to play memories from your life.
它将会播放你人生的记忆
The remote gives you total control.
你可以用遥控完全控制它
You can play any memory you want.
你想播哪段记忆都行
All you have to do, is hit the button."
你只需要按下按钮"
Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you.
亲爱的 斯泰尔斯来见你了
I was just making sure you were okay.
我只是来确保你没事
What the hell is a Stiles?
斯泰尔斯是什么
You wanna dance?
你要跳舞吗
Pass.
不要
You know what? Let me try that again.
知道吗 我要再试一次
Lydia, get off your cute little ass and dance with me now.
莉迪亚 甩开小屁屁跟我跳舞
Interesting tactic. I'm gonna stick with "No."
不错的战略 我的答案还是"不"
"Try to find a memory of Stiles.
"试着找你对斯泰尔斯的记忆
A memory where you felt a connection with him."
能让你对他产生联♥系♥的记忆"
I'm the only one who knows how smart you really are.
只有我知道你到底有多聪明
Fields Medal...
菲尔兹奖
What?
什么
Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathem...
诺贝尔奖没颁发奖项给数...
Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathematics.
诺贝尔奖没颁发奖项给数学
Fields Medal.
菲尔兹奖
Find another memory. Keep looking for Stiles.
寻找其他记忆 继续寻找斯泰尔斯
Find another memory.
寻找其他记忆
Is anyone gonna get me a coat?
谁能给我拿件外套
Turning out to be like a perfect combination.
原来是个完美组合
My face just has, like...
我的脸就像...
I'm not a psychic. You're something!
我不是灵媒 你很了不起的
Let's go!
快跑
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Being the bait.
当诱饵
No!
不
Okay, well, maybe we could just...
好吧 那我们也许可以直接
We could go over there and... What?
我们可以直接去那... 怎么了
It's from Isaac.
是艾萨克发来的
What is it now?
又怎么了
She took him. She's got all three now.
她抓走他了 三个人都凑齐了
There's still time. We still have time, right?
还有时间 我们还有时间 对吧
Stiles? You okay?
斯泰尔斯 你还好吗
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 你怎么了
Stiles. Stiles.
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯
Stiles. Stiles.
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯
I think I'm having a panic attack.
好像惊恐症发作了
Okay. Come on. Come on.
好了 这边 过来
Just try and think about something else. Anything else.
试着想想别的事情 任何事都行
Like what?
想什么
Happy things. Good things.
快乐的事情 好的事情
Uh, friends, family...
想想朋友 家人
Uh, I mean, not family. Oh, God.
不要想家人 天呐
Okay. Uh, just... Try and slow your breathing.
好吧 调整呼吸
I can't... I can't.
不行 我做不到
Stiles, look at me. Shh.
斯泰尔斯 看着我
Look at me. Shh. Stiles.
看着我 斯泰尔斯
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
I, uh...
我
I read once that
我从书上看到过
holding your breath could stop a panic attack.
屏住呼吸可以缓解这个症状
So when I kissed you, um,
我亲你的时候...
you held your breath.
你屏住了呼吸
I did?
我有吗
Yeah, you did.
是的
That's when it happened.
在那时发生的
When what happened?
那时发生了什么
Lydia, what do you mean? When what happened?
莉迪亚 你说什么 那时发生了什么
When I kissed him.
在我亲他时
That's when it all changed.
一切改变时
Lydia, look at me.
莉迪亚 看着我
I saw him.
我看见他了
I was there. I was the last person to see him.
我在场 我是最后见到他的人
Where? When did you see him?
在哪 你什么时候看见他的
The Ghost Riders, they... When they took him.
恶灵骑士带走他时
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
You're gonna forget me.
你会忘记我
I won't. No, I won't, I won't.
我不会 不 我不会我不会
Lydia, you will.
莉迪亚 你会
Just remember,
只要记得
remember I love you.
记得我爱你
I never said it back.
我还没对他说
I never said it back.
我还没对他说
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表