剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
I saw everyone, even Derek and Ethan.
我看到了大家 甚至还有德里克和伊森
All of you turned to stone.
你们都变成了石头
All I want is some good, old-fashioned revenge.
我只想要一场爽快的老式复仇
This wolfsbane is going in a bullet for Scott McCall.
这些附子草会做成一颗斯科特·麦高专用子弹
They're coming, Monroe and more.
他们来了 门罗和其他人
And they have heavy firepower.
而且他们火力很猛
Let's go.
走吧
I'm gonna tell you a story. Maybe it'll sound familiar.
我给你讲个故事 也许会听起来很耳熟
There was this kid.
有个孩子
Sixteen, alone, and running for his life.
十六岁 孤身一人在逃命
He couldn't see them, but he could hear them getting closer.
他看不到对方 却能够听到他们在靠近
They had guns, crossbows.
他们有枪 有十字弓
They were hunting him.
他们在猎杀他
It started on the night of a full moon.
那是从一个月圆之夜开始的
Something came at him.
有什么东西攻击了他
Something bit him.
咬伤了他
And it changed his life.
从此改变了他的人生
It changed everything.
改变了一切
What's your name? Alec.
你叫什么名字 亚历克
Did I get it right, Alec?
我说对了吗 亚历克
Is that what happened to you?
这是你身上发生的事吗
I've got my own story.
我有自己的故事
But there were parts that I didn't expect.
但有些事情我没有预料到
People...
有些人...
that I thought that would be with me forever...
我以为会永远陪着我
were the ones that I lost.
我却失去了他们
Some people I thought I could never trust...
有些人我以为永远不能信任
ended up saving my life.
最终却救了我的命
More than once.
不止一次
We've all got stories.
大家都有故事
Everyone in my story is dead.
我故事里的人都死了
Yeah, but you're not.
对 但你没死
And now you're with us.
现在你跟我们在一起
So what happens next?
接下来会怎样
Your story. How does it end?
你的故事 结局会如何
Malia!
玛丽亚
Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?
你难道想做这件事不带我吗
Without us?
不带我们
Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this.
你居然没跟我说这些事
Not a word. Not a single word.
一句都没说 一个字都没说
We had reasons. Really good reasons.
是有原因的 情有可原
Gerard...
杰勒德
What he fears most...
他最害怕的
He can't beat you.
他无法打败你
And he knows it.
他心知肚明
It's really started, hasn't it?
真的开始了 对吧
What's started?
什么开始了
It's an all-out war.
全面战争
As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion,
虽然我很享受这次突如其来的家族团聚
what are you doing here?
但你怎么会来这里
I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil.
我发现巴西有个族群被屠♥杀♥
There were two words written in blood on a wall.
墙上写了三个血字
"Beacon Hills."
"比肯山"
You came back for Beacon Hills?
你是为了比肯山回来的吗
No. Came back for you.
不 我是为了你
"Blood and destruction.
"鲜血与毁灭
"Dreadful objects so familiar.
如此熟悉的致命物
"All pity choked with custom of fell deeds.
一切怜悯之心将完全灭绝
"Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge.
凯撒的冤魂借着从地狱的烈火中
"With Ate by his side come hot from hell.
出来的阿提的协助之下
"Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice."
将以君王的口气发出屠♥杀♥的号♥令"
Do you know the rest, Scott?
你知道接下来是什么吗 斯科特
Do you know your Shakespeare?
你对莎士比亚的作品熟悉吗
"Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war."
"喊道 杀啊 让战争恶犬四处蹂躏"
War, indeed.
没错 正是战争
Welcome back, Derek.
欢迎回来 德里克
You must all be feeling rather nostalgic.
你们肯定挺怀念这里的吧
Are you pleased with the little family reunion
你喜欢我为你安排的
I've gathered around you, Scott?
这场家庭重聚吗 斯科特
Yeah, well, why don't you come join us
对啊 不如你过来吧
and I can thank you in person?
让我当面谢谢你
I even have a few visitors for you,
还有几个人来找你呢
from London.
伦敦来的
Even someone like Jackson Whittemore
连杰克森·惠特莫尔这样的人
couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills.
都按捺不住回到比肯山了
Say hello, Jackson.
打个招呼吧 杰克森
Do it again, old man. Come a little closer.
你再来一次 老头 再靠近一点
I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass...
小心我用这玩意爆♥你♥菊♥...
Lost none of his charm, has he?
他魅力不减 对吧
You can find him here with us at the Armory, Scott.
你可以来军械库这里找他 斯科特
In fact,
其实
I'm going to tell you where to find all of them.
我可以告诉你去哪里找他们所有人
Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding
你的地狱恶犬副警长在执行艾兴之屋警务时
to a call at Eichen House.
遇到了几个朋友
Your father was on his way back from San Francisco
你♥爸♥也想来参战
with the goal of entering the fight.
于是从旧金山往回赶
But he didn't get far.
可他却没走多远
You might want to tell your mother
建议你告诉你妈妈
to skip her shift at the hospital tonight.
今晚别去医院值班了
Liam and his friends are there now.
利亚姆和他的朋友在那里
Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised.
虽然他们很乐观 却听了错误的建议
This is how you wage war, Scott.
这才叫运筹帷幄 斯科特
A strategic positioning of your army against theirs.
要有战略地部署军队 抵抗敌军
Which is why you will come to me.
因此你会来找我
You will try to save as many as you can.
你想尽量拯救更多的人
And you might even save a few.
也许你真的能成功救几个
But your limited resources will be spread thin.
但你有限的资源会被逐渐削弱
Ultimately you will fail.
最终你会失败
The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you...
战争恶犬 斯科特 它们来找你了...
Just buy us more time.
帮我们多争取点时间
Wherever Liam and the others are, get them out of there.
不管利亚姆和其他人在哪 救他们离开
Am I buying you time to come up with a plan or to get help?
你希望争取到时间来想办法还是求救
Both.
都有
It was, literally, day one at my internship,
说真的 我实习的第一天
and up comes a slide about this guy that they've been chasing
突然听说他们在北卡罗来纳州的森林里
in the woods in North Carolina.
追捕一个人
I thought you were in South America.
你不是在南美吗
I was. The bodies of the werewolves I told you about?
之前在 我跟你说的那些狼人的尸体
They blamed me.
他们觉得是我♥干♥的
So I learn that the FBI has cornered
我知道联调局把这次凶残大屠♥杀♥的
this feral mass-murdering unsub...
不明嫌疑犯逼到了...
I found a group of hunters gathering in a meeting place.
我找到一队正在集♥会♥的猎人
I was trying to get information.
只是想套点信息
Well, the FBI found out about it too
联调局也发现了
and they were planning a SWAT assault
并且计划派遣特警突击队
to take him down. Dead or alive.
去拿下他了 不管死的活的
And, as we all know, though, with Derek, it's preferably dead.
不过众所周知 德里克的话肯定死了好
Preferably.
好吧
So I convinced them to take me on the Field Op.
我说服他们出外勤时带上我一起
You convinced the FBI to bring an intern
这么危险的外勤任务
onto an extremely dangerous field operation?
你居然能让他们带一个实习生去
I'm surprised he didn't convince them he could lead it.
我倒是很惊讶他们竟然没让你指挥
I tried. Didn't work.
我试过了 没成
Anyway, long story short, I basically,
长话短说 基本上
you know, had to save his life.
我就 救了他一命
That's not how it happened.
不是这样
Yeah. I may have left out a detail,
我可能漏了点细节
but that's the gist of what happened.
但大概经过就是这样
It was the essential essence of it.
基本情况就是这样
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表