剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
We're looking for somebody named Stiles.
我们在找一个叫斯泰尔斯的人
You went by that name in the army, right?
你在军队里用过这个名字 对吗
He's called a ghost rider.
他叫恶灵骑士
They take people, and erase your memories. You're next.
他们将人带走 抹去你的记忆 下一个就是你
Someone is biting open heads.
有人在咬开别人的大脑
The real question is, "Why?"
重要的是为什么
You might want to think twice
劝你多考虑一下
before you sneak up on a man holding a loaded M-24.
再去跟踪拿着M24狙击步♥枪♥还上了膛的人
I wasn't sneaking up on you. I was catching up with you.
我没有跟踪你 我是在追赶你
I know. I heard you a mile back.
我知道 一公里开外就听到了
I found a low branch with my face.
我的脸撞到了一根树枝
How do you even see anything out here?
外面这么黑 你怎么看得到
Practice.
我练过
Okay. What are you doing, Melissa?
好吧 你怎么会来这里 梅丽莎
I thought maybe you could use some backup.
我觉得你可能需要后援
Which way?
怎么走
You can leave me out here alone
你可以留我一个人在这里
with a stun gun and a box of band-aids,
毕竟我只带了电击枪和一盒创可贴
or we can just keep going.
或者你可以带我一起
It's up to you.
你选吧
You're probably wondering why I'm out here
你大概在想 我何必要跑出来
when I could be nestled at home reading a book.
我明明可以窝在家里看书
And that's because I'm sick of seeing people that I care about
因为我不想再看到我在乎的人
wheeled past the nurses' station on a gurney.
躺在轮床上被推进医院
All of you are out here, risking your lives,
你们都冒着生命危险 出来查案
and it's about time that I do something too.
所以我也应该出一份力
In my experience,
根据我的经验
when tracking homicidal supernaturals,
在寻找嗜血超自然生物的时候
it's best to be quiet.
最好保持安静
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
What is it?
是什么
What is it?
怎么了
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, no.
天哪
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事了 你不会有事
How long could she survive like that?
她这样能撑多久
One, maybe two minutes.
一两分钟吧
It's still here.
那家伙还在
Exactly how much training have you had for a situation like this?
你为这种情况练过多长时间
Remember the part about being quiet?
记得我说要安静吗
Yeah.
记得
It's a werewolf? Werecoyote.
是狼人吗 是野狼人
Malia? And she's coming right at us.
玛丽亚吗 她朝我们冲过来了
Oh. You're not gonna shoot her, are you?
你不是要开枪打死她吧
No, I'm going to wing her.
不会 只是让她摔倒
That's how he got in?
他就是这么进来的吗
What is it?
这是什么
It's a point of impact from a lightning strike.
是闪电击中留下的痕迹
Usually you'd find charred spots like that
一般发生过雷暴之后
on the ground after a violent thunderstorm.
地上就会出现这种烧焦的纹理
That's how the Ghost Rider got in. He rode lightning.
恶灵骑士就是驱雷策电而来
If they can use lightning to get past the mountain ash...
如果他们能利用闪电通过花楸灰...
No place is safe.
哪里都不安全了
What about the others? It's my fault they're marked.
其他人怎么办 我害他们被标记了
We'll find a way to protect them.
我们会找到办法保护他们的
All of them.
保护所有人
Keep her still.
别让她乱动
The morgue? I'm not dead yet.
停尸房♥吗 我还没死呢
You're a werecoyote. It's private down here,
你是一只野狼 这里没人会来
and this is going to hurt.
这个手术会很疼
Try not to roar.
忍♥着别大吼
You got anything for the pain?
你有止疼的东西吗
No, I can take it.
不 我能忍♥住
It's for me.
我忍♥不住
What were you doing in the woods?
你在森林里做什么
Running.
跑
At 2:00 a.m.?
凌晨两点吗
Coyotes are nocturnal.
野狼是夜行动物
I heard screams. Like someone-being-murdered type screams.
我听到了尖叫声 好像有人被谋杀了
Did you see anything? Catch a scent?
你看到什么了吗 闻到什么气味了吗
Just blood.
只有血腥味
And that's all I remember until someone shot me!
我只记得这些 然后我就被人打了一枪
You were about to tear us apart.
你当时会将我们撕碎
It's not her fault. When a coyote smells a fresh kill,
不是她的错 一旦野狼闻到新鲜血腥味
its senses are overcome. The blood drives it crazy.
它会失去理智 血腥味会让它发狂
Sorry.
抱歉
It's pretty deep. I'm trying not to damage...
有点深 我努力不伤到...
Here's your bullet back.
子弹还给你
You don't have to follow me around everywhere.
你没必要到哪都跟着我
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你的安全
What? You're gonna sit through all my classes?
什么 那你打算跟着我上每一堂课吗
And what about after school? What about all night?
那放学怎么办 晚上怎么办
Wherever you go, I'll be there.
无论你去哪 我都跟着你
I'll just stay here.
我在外面等你
"The k-index quantifies disturbances
"K指数的数值会随着
in the horizontal component of earth's magnetic field."
地球磁场水平分力的改变而变化"
What's a "K-index?"
K指数是什么
It's a scale that meteorologists
是气象学家
use to measure thunderstorm activity.
用来衡量雷暴活动的等级
So, a k-index value less than 20 means no activity,
K指数在20以下意味着没有雷暴活动
and above 35 is severe.
35以上则意味着强雷暴
Well, how bad's "Severe?"
"强"是有多严重
Well, your average storm has about 1,000 lightning strikes.
强风暴平均会包含一千道闪电左右
In the past three months,
在过去三个月里
the average storm in Beacon Hills had 5,000.
比肯山的风暴中平均达到了五千道闪电
And what's it reading now?
现在指数是多少
Uh, 14. We're clear.
14 我们很安全
Okay, so if a spike in the K-index means more lightning,
好吧 如果K指数增高就意味着有闪电
then we can tell if they're coming. Yeah.
那我们可以监测他们的活动 没错
This is good. Yeah.
这是好消息 没错
Actually... this is really bad.
其实这是坏消息
It's a relic.
这是遗留物
What's a relic?
什么是遗留物
An object with a fixed association to the past.
与过去有固定联♥系♥的物体
Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken.
杰克被带走后留下了学生卡
And Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor.
格温在妹妹的卧室发现了手链
How can someone be erased, and still leave something behind?
为什么人被抹掉了 却遗留了东西
A conservation of mass.
质量守恒
The total mass of any isolated system remains constant.
每个封闭系统的物质总量总是恒定不变
So, even the ghost riders have a weakness.
所以恶灵骑士也有弱点
A relic would be proof that Stiles existed.
遗留物是斯泰尔斯存在的证据
And maybe we can bring him back.
我们也许能把他找回来
We need to hide them. We need to fight them.
我们把他们藏起来 我们跟他们打
We need to hide them.
我们得把他们藏起来
Who's "Them?" The ghost riders.
他们是谁 恶灵骑士
The kids at the party. Got it.
参加派对的同学们 明白
We could get a lightning rod.
我们可以弄一根避雷针
Attract the ghost riders and catch them off guard.
引诱恶灵骑士 然后杀他们个措手不及
But since everyone from the party is in danger,
既然派对上的人都有危险
all we need to do is find a safe place
我们只需要找个安全的地方
to hide them until the storm passes.
让他们躲起来 等待风暴过去
The ghost riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe.
恶灵骑士驱雷策电 哪里都不安全
It is, if we're underground.
躲在地下就安全
The earth can ground the lightning's electrical charge.
土壤能够接收闪电中的所有电荷
Everyone would be safe.
大家都会安全
Okay...
好吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们这么办
We take everyone into the Argent bunker. It's underground.
带大家去阿金斯地堡 在地下
It's lined with mountain ash.
还有花楸灰保护
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表