剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
丽诺尔 你知道他并不存在
I couldn't leave Caleb.
我不能抛下凯勒
You know all about the Ghost Riders.
你知道恶灵骑士所有的事
How do we get Stiles and the others back?
我们怎么把斯泰尔斯和其他人救回来
You can't.
救不回来
The Wild Hunt comes. The Wild Hunt goes.
荒野猎人来去无踪
That's how it works.
就这么简单
But they're still here. And they're still taking people.
但他们还在这里 还在带走人
That's not possible.
不可能
They're the Wild Hunt.
他们是荒野猎人
They're not just gonna stick around. Unless...
他们不会留下来 除非...
Unless what?
除非什么
Unless they're stuck.
除非他们被困住了
You guys think Stiles sent us here to warn us?
斯泰尔斯让我们来这里是在警告我们吗
Maybe Beacon Hills is gonna be the next ghost town.
比肯山可能成为下一座鬼城
If we don't stop it, yes.
如果我们不阻止 就会这样
We need to get them to leave. Now.
我们得马上让他们离开
We can't. Not yet.
不能 现在不行
You're gonna help us.
你要帮我们
Liam, I don't know what to do.
利亚姆 我不知道要怎么做
Well, you remember Stiles,
你记得斯泰尔斯
so clearly you know more than we do.
显然你知道的比我们多
You're gonna help us or you're going back.
你不帮忙 我们就送你回去
Let me guess. Scott wasn't a part of this plan, was he?
我猜斯科特没有参与这件事吧
Why can't we get rid of them?
我们为什么不能摆脱他们
Because I saw what happens to the people they've taken
因为我看见过被他们带走的人
when they leave.
会变成什么样子
Do they all die?
他们都死了吗
No. It's something worse than death.
不 比死更糟
I felt it in Lenore's memory.
我在丽诺尔的记忆中感觉到了
It's like their souls hollowed out.
就像他们的灵魂被挖空
They became something else.
他们变成了别的东西
I think they became Ghost Riders.
我想他们变成了恶灵骑士
And then, they were gone.
然后他们就消失了
Somehow I don't think we're gonna hug this out.
看来这次没办法拥抱和解了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay, I was thinking about Lenore.
好吧 我在想丽诺尔
There's myths about the Wild Hunt and the Morrigan.
有关于恶灵骑士和莫瑞甘的神话
They left Lenore behind.
他们把丽诺尔留下了
I thought Lenore was a banshee?
丽诺尔不是报丧女妖吗
The Morrigan was a banshee.
莫瑞甘是报丧女妖
So when the Wild Hunt moves on from Beacon Hills...
那荒野猎人离开比肯山时...
I'll be like Lenore.
我会像丽诺尔一样
Left behind.
被留下来
Alone.
独自一人
I hope you realize it's taking all of my strength
我希望你知道我现在竭尽全力
to not tear you in half right now.
不让自己把你撕成两半
Hey, Malia. You aren't still upset
玛丽亚 你不会还在为
about the whole shooting thing, are you?
我打伤你而生气吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry, didn't mean to wake you.
抱歉 我不想吵醒你的
I was just, uh, I was just
我只是...我只是
thinking about how strong and amazing you are.
在想你有多坚强 多美妙
Keep talking, I like the way that sounds.
继续说 我喜欢这个开头
You know, someone should write a medical paper
你战胜额颞叶痴呆的英勇事迹
about how you beat frontal temporal dementia.
应该被写成医学论文
That is not at all the direction
这完全不是
I thought this conversation was heading.
我想听的谈话方向
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's turn in.
快睡吧
We gotta be up early to talk
我们明天得早起
to the contractor about replacing that wallpaper.
跟承包商谈更换墙纸的事
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就睡
Okay.
好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表