剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It's just rats. Rats and wolves,
只是老鼠罢了 老鼠和狼
and maybe a little bug problem.
可能还有臭虫
We need you. And I need Paris.
我们需要你 我需要巴黎
Paris has been around for 2,000 years. It's not going anywhere.
巴黎已经存在两千年了 不会跑的
Malia.
玛丽亚
Liam and Mason called.
利亚姆和梅森打了电♥话♥
Yeah. They've got it covered.
他们能搞定
We can't make you stay, and I don't wanna try.
我们不能强留你 我也不想开这个口
But we were hoping that maybe you would want to.
但是我们盼着你会愿意留下
Well, I don't.
我不愿意
Okay.
好吧
What are we supposed to do?
要做什么
Find a Hellhound.
找一头地狱恶犬
We opened a door to another world.
我们打开了另一个世界的大门
And something came out with us.
还带出了某样东西
Now we need the Hellhound to stop it.
现在需要地狱恶犬来阻止它
So we put it back. We've put things back before.
那就再放回去 我们以前也这么干过
Why are you two looking at each other like
为什么你们俩的眼神好像在说
there's something you know that I don't know?
你们有什么事瞒着我
It might not be that simple.
可能没有那么简单
We saved Stiles, we brought everyone back,
我们救回了斯泰尔斯 救了所有人
but that's not the way it's supposed to happen.
但事情本不应该是这样的
There is always a price to pay.
凡事总有个代价
We learned that from the Nemeton.
这是圣洞给我们的教训
What kind of price? A big price?
什么样的代价 很大的代价吗
Big.
很大
You let it out.
你把它放出来了
Okay. We should move pretty quickly.
好吧 我们得赶快走了
Do we even know what we let out?
所以我们到底放出了什么
This Hellhound might be the only one who does.
可能只有这头地狱恶犬才知道
I thought you couldn't kill a Hellhound.
地狱恶犬不是死不了吗
Argent.
阿金斯
Then it's true.
那就是真的了
Then what's true?
什么真的
What else did you hear?
你还听到什么了
The sound of people who've never lifted a hand
我听到一些心地善良的人们
against another human being.
发出的声音
Something was killing them?
是有东西在伤害他们吗
They were killing each other.
是他们在互相残杀
In case anyone forgot...
要是有人忘了...
Yeah, I just said "Forgot".
对 我说的是"忘了"
...we almost lost him last time.
我们上次差点失去他
If this turns out to be something big, and we don't call him...
如果最后发现是大事 而我们没打给他...
He would kill us.
他会杀了我们的
Or maybe we should go back
也许我们今晚应该
to the woods tonight and find the killer.
回到树林里 找到那个杀手
Scott?
斯科特
You guys didn't hear his voice.
你们没听到他的声音
He sounded really excited to be there.
他去那之后好像很开心
Just play the voicemail.
放一下留言
Hey, Scott. So, I'm here.
你好呀 斯科特 我到了
I'm in Quantico, Virginia, at the FBI.
我在弗吉尼亚州的匡提科 在联邦调查局
I'm at the freaking FBI. It's real. I'm really here.
我竟然在联调局 是真的 我真的在这里
I kind of told Lydia that i miss her
我似乎有跟莉迪亚说我想她
and I can't wait to get home, but...
我等不及要回家了 但是...
Listen, Scott, whatever you're doing right now,
斯科特 不管你现在做什么
just make sure you're still getting out of Beacon Hills.
确保你正在离开比肯山的路上
I mean, maybe you think you can't leave, you know,
可能你觉得 你不能走
like, the whole thing falls apart if you're not there,
好像一切没了你就不行了一样
which I get, but you have to.
我理解 但你必须离开
I know you're supposed to drive out tonight,
我知道今晚你应该要开车
so if you don't call me back,
但你要是不给我回电♥话♥
just promise me you're actually going.
那也答应我 你会离开
Just get in the jeep and go.
上车 走人
You'll find three words on the official FBI seal,
联邦调查局的徽章上有三个词
"Loyalty, courage, integrity."
"忠诚 勇敢 正直"
These are the qualities we expect of all our interns,
这是我们希望每位实习警员能拥有的品质
the qualities we demand of you during your 6 months with us.
也是我们对你们这六个月的要求
Loyalty, courage, integrity.
忠诚 勇敢 正直
You'll join actual Federal Agents as we investigate everything
在联邦探员查案的时候 你们都可以参与
from white-collar crime to terrorism...
不管是白领犯罪还是恐怖事件...
International and domestic?
国际和国内的案件都包括吗
Yes, exactly.
没错
We're also part of task forces to catch kidnappers, murderers...
我们同时还有责任参与逮捕绑♥架♥犯 谋杀犯...
Serial killers?
连环杀手呢
Yes, even serial killers.
对 也包括连环杀手
Sorry, I'll raise my hand, you know.
抱歉 我下次会举手的
I'm sorry. Keep going.
抱歉 您继续
One recent manhunt had our Crisis Response Team
我们的危机处理小组最近的一次搜捕
chasing down a bizarrely feral unsub
是在查一个奇怪又凶狠的嫌犯
in the wilderness of North Carolina.
在北卡罗来纳州的荒野上
Is there a problem,
有什么问题吗...
young man?
年轻人
No. Sorry,
没有 抱歉
Just got a little excited. No problem.
只是有点小激动 没事
Little question, though, that guy up there,
不过 有一个小问题 画面里这个人
what's, uh, he wanted for?
他犯了什么事
Murder.
谋杀
Is, uh...
是...
Sorry. Just what kind of, uh, murder, exactly?
抱歉 不过准确点说 是什么类型的谋杀呢
Mass murder.
屠♥杀♥
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表