剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Inhale. Breathe out slowly.
吸气 慢慢呼气
Right before you run out of breath, pull the trigger.
就在你几乎呼完时 扣下扳机
Exactly. But how am I supposed to kill one of them
没错 但我隔着这么远拿一把十字弓
with a crossbow from out here?
怎么可能杀得了他们
You're not gonna kill anyone.
你不是要杀人
Not yet.
至少现在不行
Then what am I doing?
那我要干什么
Sending a message.
传递讯息
It doesn't change anything.
这不会改变什么
Well, it does for me. They killed innocent people.
对我来说不一样 他们滥杀无辜了
It doesn't matter, Scott.
这不重要 斯科特
Because if you find yourself fighting a war,
因为只要在战争中
you're gonna have to kill people.
就得杀人
And there's no such thing as guilty or innocent.
有罪和清白根本不存在
There's only the other side.
存在的只是对立方
Sometimes wars take prisoners.
可有些战争会有俘虏
And others take none.
有些则不会
This is Brett's number.
这是布雷特的号♥码
They're trying to rattle us.
他们想让我们紧张
It's working.
很见效
I... I didn't do anything.
我...什么都没做
I... I didn't even say anything.
我...连话都没说
He just got up and started putting the wire around his neck.
他就突然起身 开始用电线缠脖子
Get him down.
把他放下来
Fifteen minutes.
十五分钟
They're coming to kill us in 15 minutes.
十五分钟后他们就会来杀我们
They're coming to kill us and no one's gonna help us.
他们会来杀我们 没人会帮我们
We're all dead.
我们死定了
We're already dead.
我们已经死了
Deputy.
警官
Morrow. Morrow!
莫罗 莫罗
We're already dead.
我们都死了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm saving your life, dumbass.
我在救你的命 笨蛋
Keep your head down.
好好待着
Ten minutes.
十分钟
That wasn't just panic.
那不只是恐慌
It's in here with us.
它就在我们身边
What do you mean?
你在说什么
Whatever's causing the fear.
不管是什么造成恐惧的
The same thing that drove the wolves to kill each other.
那也是驱使狼人互相残杀的东西
It's here with us.
它就在我们身边
Guys,
各位
it's almost midnight. We're out of time.
快到午夜了 我们没时间了
I've already got two bodies.
已经有两具尸体了
I'm not giving Monroe two more.
我不会再给门罗多两具
I watched two guys bring them in and tie them up.
我看见两个人抓住他们绑了起来
Okay, but how long did they actually have Tierney and Jiang?
蒂尔妮和江在他们手上多久了
A couple hours, maybe.
也许几个小时吧
Did Monroe talk to them?
门罗有跟他们说话吗
No. I don't think so.
我觉得没有
Just that guy from Eichen,
就艾兴那家伙
maybe one or two other guys with shotguns.
也许还有一两个身上有猎枪的人
I think they were waiting
我觉得他们在等
for Monroe to do the real interrogating.
门罗来执行审讯
So she might not have seen them.
所以也许她没见到他们
What are you getting at, Scott?
你在想什么 斯科特
I got an idea.
我有个主意
I don't think you're gonna like it.
我觉得你不会喜欢
If it keeps someone from getting killed, I'm pretty open.
如果能拯救生命 我还是能接受的
Monroe said that she wanted Jiang and Tierney brought out.
门罗说要把江和蒂尔妮带出去
Dead or alive.
不管死活
What's going on in there?
里面怎么回事
Five minutes.
五分钟
I think I know what we're dealing with.
我知道我们面对的是什么了
It's an ancient shape shifter.
是一种古老的变形者
A creature of disharmony.
一种擅长失衡的生物
It can turn neighbor against neighbor,
能让邻居之间闹翻
sowing the seeds of discord and hate.
播下纷争及仇恨的种子
It, it doesn't need fangs, it doesn't need claws.
不用尖牙 也不用利爪
It uses something far more sinister.
而是用更险恶的东西
Fear. Yes.
恐惧 是的
When paranoia turns to anger, anger turns to violence,
当怀疑变成愤怒 愤怒变成暴♥力♥
entire communities tear themselves apart.
整个社群会撕裂自己
The creature feeds off the fear and grows more powerful.
这种生物以恐惧为食 变得越来越强大
It's called the Anuk-ite.
它叫做阿诺伊特
So if we know what this thing is,
既然我们知道这是什么东西
that means that we can stop it, right?
我们就能阻止它 对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Anuk-ite is sometimes also called
有时也称阿诺伊特为
double face or two-faces.
双面或两面人
One's beautiful and the other is hideous.
一面很漂亮 另一面很丑恶
Which is why it represents disharmony and discord.
所以才会代表失衡和纷争
Wait. So, are we looking for something that has two faces
等下 我们要找的是有两张脸的东西
or it could be two people?
还是两个人
Two faces may mean two creatures.
两张脸可能是两个生物
And when they come together...
当合体时
They'll be unstoppable.
就不可阻止了
Anyone think this is gonna work?
有人觉得这能行吗
I'll stop asking.
我还是不要问了
They tried to run.
他们想逃跑
And tried to take a couple of deputies with them.
还想带上一些警官一起
Either way. You got what you wanted.
不管怎样 你达成目的了
Let me see their faces.
让我看看他们的脸
What's wrong? You don't recognize them?
怎么了 你不认得他们吗
Show me their tattoos.
让我看看他们的纹身
What tattoos?
什么纹身
The pack symbol.
他们的狼群记号♥
I was hoping for a fight.
我本来想打一架
Good thing you're not the only ones who can negotiate.
还好不是只有你们能交涉
Dad?
爸爸
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Making sure no one else dies tonight.
确保今晚不会再死人
Scott, are you sure about this?
斯科特 你确定要这么做吗
I'm not. This deal sucks.
我不赞成 这是个糟糕的交易
But it's the only one on the table.
但是别无他选了
In a situation like this,
在这种情况下
the best solution is always to de-escalate.
最好的解决方法就是缓解局势
It's why you called me, isn't it?
所以你才打给我 不是吗
To be honest, I didn't think anyone was gonna show up.
老实说 我没想到有人会来
Okay.
好吧
We'll go.
我们会离开
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I know this isn't what you wanted,
我知道这不是你想要的
but it's the right decision.
但这是正确的决定
When Stilinski called...
斯蒂林斯打给我时...
Can you hand me that shirt right there?
可以把那边的衬衫拿给我吗
Now, you can be mad at me,
你现在可以生我的气
but I'd rather watch you leave the state than watch you die.
但我宁愿看你离开这个州 也不愿看你死
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I get why you did it.
我明白你为什么这么做
Scott, you're not the only one who gets to protect his family.
斯科特 不只有你要保护家庭
I'll be downstairs.
我在楼下等
You could've grabbed a bag.
帮忙拿个包
What happened to taking the fight to them?
不是要跟他们宣战吗
The fight included automatic weapons.
那场战争涉及到自动武器
We can't protect anyone if we're dead.
如果我们死了 就无法保护任何人
But if you leave now,
但你如果现在走了
you'll be handing Beacon Hills over to the hunters.
就是把比肯山拱手让给猎人
We don't have a choice.
我们别无他选
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表