剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
All that matters right now is getting through the rift.
现在最重要的就是通过裂口
Then you're out of luck.
那你很不幸
The rift burns anything that tries to pass through it.
任何尝试通过裂口的东西都会被灼烧
Perhaps not everything.
或许不是任何东西
Jordan.
乔丹
If the Hellhound can open the rift, we all go together.
如果地狱恶犬打开裂口 我们就一起过去
You're the bad guy.
你是坏人
I'm pretty sure helping you is a bad idea.
我相信帮你不是个好主意
Good guy. Bad guy.
好人 坏人
When has anything ever been so black and white?
什么时候所有事物都没灰色地带了
World War II.
二战
He's a Nazi.
他是纳粹
He wants the Hunt for himself.
他想将猎人据为己用
He wants his own supernatural army.
他想拥有自己的超自然军团
We're not letting you through that rift.
我们不会让你穿过那个裂口
"Not letting" me?
"不会让"我
I see.
我懂了
You still think you have a say in the matter.
你们还以为自己有发言权
Hollenhund.
地狱恶犬
Parrish, stop!
帕里什 住手
Wunderbar.
好神奇
Now.
行动
No.
不
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
I don't remember your birthday last year.
我不记得你去年的生日
Or what we did for our anniversary or Christmas for...
不记得周年纪念日和圣诞节做了什么
I don't know how many years.
可明明已经过了这么多年
That's ridiculous. We went to Big Sur.
怎么可能 我们去了大苏尔
No.
不
We always wanted to go to Big Sur.
我们一直想去大苏尔
We did. I remember.
我记得我们去了
No, baby.
不 宝贝
We didn't.
我们没去
I took this picture on your last good day.
这是最后那天精神好的时候拍的
Stiles refused to leave your side.
斯泰尔斯不肯离开你身边
I was sick. But I started getting better.
我病了 但我后来康复了
You were yourself all day.
那天你还是你
Stiles had his mom back and I...
斯泰尔斯的妈妈回来了 我...
I had my wife back.
我的妻子回来了
The medication had started to work.
药物后来开始起作用了
Stiles couldn't stop talking
斯泰尔斯一直在说
about school, all the trouble he'd gotten into.
学校发生的事 还有他闯的那些祸
He tried so hard to stay awake.
他一直撑着不肯睡觉
When he finally fell asleep, it was in your arms.
后来他终于在你怀中睡着
The doctors couldn't explain it.
医生无法解释
We started making plans, started dreaming again.
我们又开始计划 开始做梦
We just sat together
我们只是坐在一起
and watched each other.
看着彼此
We didn't need to talk.
我们不需要说话
But, when you finally closed your eyes...
但当你最后闭上眼睛时
I was myself again.
我又是我了
I knew you were gone.
我知道你走了
Liam, you and Lydia get to the bunker.
利亚姆 你跟莉迪亚到地堡去
The whip. It didn't take you.
鞭子 你没被带走
I don't think they're trying to take us.
我认为他们不是要带走我们
I think they're trying to kill us.
我认为他们是要杀死我们
Why aren't you running?
快点逃跑啊
Go!
快跑
Go!
快跑
That roar wasn't promising.
这个吼声不太妙
Well, they rarely are. Keep going. Keep going.
一般都这样 继续走 继续走
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know. But stay behind me.
我不知道 跟在我身后
Follow me.
跟着我
It's afraid of you.
它害怕你
I'm afraid of me.
我也害怕我自己
The number you have reached is not in service.
您所拨的号♥码已停机
Please check the number or try your call again.
请检查您的号♥码或再拨一次
This is a recording.
这是录音
We're sorry the number you have reached is not in service.
很抱歉您所拨的号♥码已停机
Please check the number or try your call again.
请检查您的号♥码或再拨一次
Scott. This is a recording.
斯科特 这是录音
Scott...
斯科特
your mom is gone.
你妈妈走了
But she's still alive.
但她还活着
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么做
We can't hide from them.
我们不能躲着他们
What about Lydia?
莉迪亚呢
The Ghost Rider was afraid of her.
恶灵骑士害怕她
It wasn't fear. It's...
不是害怕 而...
Almost like reverence.
更像是敬畏她
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
The rift is gone.
裂口没了
We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills.
比肯山只剩下我们了
I have a son.
我有个儿子
His name is Michislav Stilinski.
他叫密歇斯拉夫·斯蒂林斯
But we call him Stiles.
但我们叫他斯泰尔斯
I remember.
我记得
When Stiles was a little kid,
斯泰尔斯小的时候
he couldn't say his first name.
说不出自己的名字
Not sure why.
不知道为什么
It pretty much rolls off the tongue. But, uh,
分明这么顺口 但是他只能...
the closest he could get was "Mischief."
只能说出"密斯歇伊夫"[恶作剧]
His mother called him that until...
后来他妈妈就一直那么叫他...
I remember when, uh...
我记得斯泰尔斯...
when Stiles first got his Jeep.
第一次拿到他的吉普车
It belonged to his mother.
以前是他妈妈的
She wanted him to have it.
她也希望能给他开
The first time when he took a spin behind the wheel,
他第一次握驾驶盘时
he went straight into a ditch.
直接开入沟里了
I gave him his first roll of duct tape that day.
那天我给了他第一卷强力胶带
He was always getting into trouble.
他总是在闯祸
But he always had a good heart.
但他一直有颗善良的心
Always.
一直都是
We're here tonight
我们今晚在这里
because my goofball son
是因为我的傻儿子
decided to drag Scott,
有一天决定
his greatest friend in the world,
带最好的朋友斯科特
into the woods to see a dead body.
到树林里面去看一具死尸
How did you remember?
你怎么记得的
It started with Stiles' jersey.
一开始是斯泰尔斯的运动衫
Then I found the red string for his crime board.
后来我找到了他线索板上用的红线
Finally, his whole room came back
最后 他整个房♥间恢复原状
and all the memories.
一切记忆也回来了
And then the strangest thing happened.
然后最奇怪的事发生了
What?
是什么
I thought I saw him.
我觉得我看到他了
It's like
就像...
something opened right there in the middle of the room.
屋子中间突然打开了
Just for a moment.
只是一小会儿
And then it was gone.
然后就没了
A rift.
一个裂口
I thought there was only one rift.
裂口不是只有一个吗
We saw it disappear.
我们看见它消失了
You remembered Stiles
你记起了斯泰尔斯
and then a new rift was created.
所以创造了新的裂口
If the Sheriff can do it...
如果警长能做到...
Maybe we can.
也许我们也能
But that rift closed.
但那个裂口关闭了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表