剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Now what if Melissa shows up?
如果麦丽莎回来了怎么办
She already doesn't like me.
她已经很不喜欢我了
She's got the night shift. She won't be home until 4:00 AM
她上夜班 凌晨四点后才会回家
and we'll have this place cleaned up way before then.
我们在那之前打扫干净就好
Scott told us to protect Gwen.
斯科特让我们保护格温
And putting her in a house lined with Mountain Ash,
让她待在用花楸灰包围的房♥子里
is a good plan.
是个很好的计划
Believe in the plan.
要相信这个计划
Scott McCall?
斯科特·麦高
No, no, no, no, no, no. You're my son.
不 不 不 你是我儿子
Keep it down, old guy.
小点声 老爷爷
You'll wake the other old people.
你会把其他老人都吵醒的
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
Your son.
你儿子
He's the Sheriff of Beacon Hills.
他是比肯山的警长
Sheriff?
警长吗
No, no, no, no, no. No, no. I was in the Army.
不 不 不 我在军队里
Use your claws, Scott.
用你的爪子 斯科特
It could kill him.
那样会杀死他的
I get that, but we're running out of time.
我明白 但我们没时间了
I can't.
我不能这么做
No. We're not hurting him.
不 我们不能伤害他
Young lady, you need to clip those nails.
姑娘 你该剪指甲了
Made you this.
给你调了这个
Uh... You know alcohol doesn't work on us, right?
你知道酒精对我们没卵用吧
What?
什么
Yeah. Our bodies heal too quickly and we can't...
是的 我们身体痊愈的很快而且...
You know. You're kidding me, right?
你知道吧 你在逗我吗
It's not that bad.
没那么糟糕吧
Have you seen Gwen?
你看见格温了吗
Over there.
在那边
Talking to everyone but me.
在跟除了我之外的所有人聊天
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
If the Ghost Riders don't come tonight,
如果今天晚上恶灵骑士不出现
this will be our first okay date.
这就是我们首次正常的约会
And someday, we will do a whole lot better than "Okay."
某天我们会有比正常更好的约会
I better go.
我该走了
You shouldn't be here.
你们不应该在这儿
If you don't leave,
如果你们不离开
I'll have to report you.
我会举报你们的
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
The sun went down.
日落了
So?
所以呢
He's sundowning.
他有日落症候群
It's when dementia patients
当太阳落山后
lose their faculties after the sun goes down.
老年痴呆症患者会失智
I don't want to talk to you anymore!
我再也不想和你们说话了
So what do we do?
所以我们要做什么
We wait till the sun comes back up.
我们等着太阳升起
We can't wait that long.
我们等不了那么久
There's gotta be something we could do to keep him quiet.
肯定有什么可以让他保持安静
Leave, leave, leave, leave.
快走 快走
I can calm him down.
我可以让他安静
No. No.
不行 不行
Elias. Look at the equations.
伊莱亚斯 看这些方程式
Look.
看着
It's binomial probability. What's "P"?
这是二项式概率 P是什么意思
Um, probability of success?
成功的可能性
Right. Uh...
对
And that means N minus K is?
所以N减去K是
Uh, number of trials minus the number of successes.
试验次数减去成功次数
What's with the math?
做数学题是什么意思
It helps dementia patients concentrate.
可以帮助老年痴呆症患者集中
And this one?
这个呢
That's, um...
这是
Conditional probability.
条件概率
Let's find the moment of inertia.
我们找找惯性矩
Elias.
伊莱亚斯
That's Mr. Stilinski.
叫我斯蒂林斯先生
Just who the hell do you think you are?
你们以为自己是谁
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
I just keep thinking we forgot something.
我只是觉得我们忘了什么
No. We haven't. Look, Liam's watching the back door
我们并没有 利亚姆守着后门
and Hayden's upstairs with Gwen.
海登和格温在楼上
If the Ghost Riders get in, I don't know if...
如果恶灵骑士来了 我不知道我能不能
If, if what?
能不能什么
If I can fight like Liam.
能不能像利亚姆一样战斗
Look, no one doubts you.
听着 没人怀疑你
Not Liam. Not Hayden.
利亚姆没有 海登没有
And not me. Okay?
我也没有 好吗
Come on, we got this.
来吧 没事的
Come on.
来吧
You know Scott isn't your son?
你知道斯科特不是你的儿子
Of course I know that.
我当然知道
Are brains getting smaller with the skirts?
你的脑子跟裙子一样越来越小了吗
Malia. It's okay.
玛丽亚 没事的
So you're that McCall kid.
所以你是麦高家的孩子
You know me?
你知道我
I know your dad.
我认识你父亲
Couldn't hold his liquor and he certainly
控制不住酒量
couldn't keep that wedding ring on his finger.
也不能保持住手上的婚戒
Pretty young thing would walk by and poof,
路过年轻漂亮的姑娘 突然
that ring just disappeared like magic.
戒指就神奇地消失了
Do you know all of us?
你都认识我们吗
You're Natalie Martin's girl. Am I right?
你是娜塔莉·马丁的女儿 对吧
You look like her.
你很像她
She was pretty once, too.
她曾经也很漂亮
Stop talking.
别说了
Hey, Malia.
玛丽亚
And she also liked to talk
而且她的言谈举止
like she was the smartest person in the room.
就像她是最聪明的人一样
Malia! Enough.
玛丽亚 够了
Sheriff, we...
警长 我们
I explicitly told you not to come here.
我明确告诉你们不要来这里
And who attacked a staff member?
谁袭击了一名员工
That's her.
就是她
What the hell were you thinking?
你当时在想什么啊
Noah. We were just having a nice conversation.
诺亚 我们当时只是在聊天而已
The three of you. Out.
你们三个 出来
Now.
现在
Noah.
诺亚
That's right!
就这样吧
Act like I'm not even here.
就像我根本不存在一样
Go crawling back to your dead wife and your loser son!
爬回去找你那死人老婆和衰儿子吧
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Is it time for my medicine?
我是不是该吃药了
Sounded like it was right above us.
听这好像它就在我们上面
I think it was.
好像是的
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, my God!
天呐
What's wrong? I saw him.
怎么了 我看到他了
He's right there.
他就在那里
Don't you see him?
你没看到吗
Help me please!
救救我
Wait. Slow down.
慢着 慢点跑
Liam, it's a Ghost Rider.
利亚姆 是恶灵骑士
Where? Headed for the kitchen.
在哪里 正往厨房♥去
Right there.
就那里
Everybody out. Now!
大家都出去 快
Denise Novak. Found at a campsite,
丹妮斯·诺瓦克 是在营地找到的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表