剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Attention, all passengers.
全体乘客注意
The train will be arriving in 19 minutes.
列车将于19分钟后抵达
Okay, we're running out of time.
好吧 我们没有时间了
Mason. You always know where he is. Yeah, except for right now.
梅森你总能知道他在哪 现在做不到
But you find him eventually.
但是你肯定会找到他的
Just clear your mind, focus.
清醒一下头脑 集中注意力
Attention, all passengers.
全体乘客注意
The train will be arriving in 19 minutes.
列车将于19分钟后抵达
It's him.
是他
Can't believe I'm gone a couple days,
真不敢相信我就离开了几天
the whole place falls apart.
这里就已经四分五裂了
No, you were gone for three months.
不 你已经离开三个月了
I was... What?
我 什么
Okay, if they don't let me graduate, I swear to God...
如果他们不让我毕业 我对天发誓...
What are you looking for? This.
你在找什么 这个
And him.
还有他
Grab him. Grab him now.
抓住他 快抓住他
Okay.
好了
God, ow! Liam, you're fine.
天啊 利亚姆 你没事
God, that doesn't feel good. You know?
天啊 这滋味可不好受 懂吗
Stiles? What are you doing here?
斯泰尔斯 你在这干什么
Buddy, love you, but we're way past that, okay?
哥们 我们是爱你的 但事态严重
You gotta fill us in. What's going on?
得跟我们讲讲 怎么了
Douglas... He's merging the worlds
道格拉斯在合并两个世界
so the Ghost Riders can cross over.
好让恶灵骑士穿越过来
Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world.
对 他想让超自然军队入侵我们的世界
How do we stop him?
怎么阻止他
The train. It's coming.
用列车 而它要来了
Okay, and how do we stop that?
好 怎么阻止列车
You can't stop it.
阻止不了
But you can divert it.
但可以转移方向
How the hell do you "Merge worlds?"
你到底怎么"合并世界"
Okay, nowhere in the manual
手册上没提到
does it say that werewolves can do that.
狼人能做到这点
And Scott and I pretty much wrote the manual.
手册基本是我和斯科特写的
We can't even move between them, all right?
我们连来回穿行都不行吧
Look what it took to break you out.
看看救你出来费了多大劲
We can't move between worlds.
我们连穿行两个世界都不行
But Corey can.
但科里可以
He can exist in both worlds.
他能在两个世界生存
And he can take people with him.
还能带人进去
At Scott's house, he pulled a Ghost Rider into our world.
他在斯科特家把恶灵骑士拉入我们的世界
At the lacrosse game he brought us into theirs.
在长曲棍球赛中他把我们拉入那个世界
What if that's how Douglas is doing it?
如果道格拉斯也在这么做呢
What if Corey's the key?
如果科里就是钥匙呢
Interesting theory, okay? Solid logic.
有趣的推测 好吗 逻辑合理
It is, but he's in there and we're out here.
没错 但他在那边 我们在这边
So the only way to save everyone now
现在要拯救大家
is to just divert the train.
只能转移列车方向
We have to find him.
我们必须找到他
How?
怎么找
I'm going into the Hunt.
我要去猎区
No, no, no. Liam, I think you're confused,
不不不 利亚姆 我想你糊涂了
we're trying to get people out of the Hunt.
我们要把人救出猎区
He can get taken by a Ghost Rider.
他可能会被某个恶灵骑士带走
It's just... That's not a pleasant option.
只是 这不是最佳选项
I'm speaking from experience.
我只是从经验来看
I don't need to get taken to get into the Hunt.
不必被带走也能进入猎区
Okay. Seems like you got an idea, let's disc...
好 看来你有想法了 商量...
Where are you going? I'll be back.
你要去哪 很快回来
Were we like that?
我们当时也那样
Worse.
更糟
Parrish said to follow the tracks? Yeah, well...
帕里什说跟着足迹走 对
Those lead into the woods. This way back into school.
那些去往森林 这去往学校
You wanna split up?
要分头行动吗
Never again.
再也不要
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I hate horses.
我讨厌马
Nice horse...
马儿乖
Hey, you made it out!
你成功了
Yeah, barely! What's the plan?
差点给他溜了 现在怎么办
Uh, steal the horse and get to the Hunt.
偷马去猎人世界
You're kidding, right?
开玩笑吧
I went through all this to keep you from being taken.
我大费周章就是为了不让你被带走
You need a hand?
要帮忙吗
I'm good.
不用
Then go already! Go!
那就快去啊 快去
You know how to ride a horse?
你会骑马吗
Not really.
不太会
Peter!
皮特
Malia. What?
玛丽亚 怎么
The only way we were able to break through the Hunt
闯入猎人世界的唯一办法
is with an emotional connection.
就是建立情感联♥系♥
Dang. Wish I could help.
见鬼 我也希望能和他有感情
I'm not saying it. I'm not saying it.
我不会叫他爸的 我不会
Okay, well, I guess everyone dies.
好吧 那所有人都要死了
Dad.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad. Say it like you mean it.
爸 真情实感地说
Dad.
爸
Please wake up.
请醒醒
Dad.
爸
The train will be arriving in 17 minutes.
列车将于17分钟后抵达
Are you sure it's him?
你确定是他吗
I know his smile,
我清楚他的笑容
I know his touch...
我清楚他的爱抚
And I know that that's his voice.
我清楚那是他的声音
It has to come from somewhere.
肯定是从某处传出来的
Mason. We have to go.
梅森 我们得走了
Just give me a minute, I can find it...
给我一会儿 我能找到
We don't have a minute. They're coming.
现在刻不容缓 他们来了
Liam?
利亚姆
When did you learn how to ride a horse?
你什么时候学会骑马的
Just now.
现学现卖♥♥
Why're we stopping?
为什么停下来了
It's there.
就在那儿
It can't be this easy. Yes, it can, Scott.
不可能这么简单 可能 斯科特
It can be this easy.
可能就这么简单
For once, let's do easy. Okay.
就这么简单一次 行
Oh, God.
天啊
Or not.
可能不简单
Nope, not easy at all.
确实 根本不简单
Attention, all passengers,
全体乘客注意
the train will be arriving in 12 minutes.
列车将于12分钟后抵达
Me?
我
You want me to stop them?
你想让我阻止他们
You know how many there are?
你知道这里有多少候车室吗
Yeah. A lot of them. So get going.
知道 有很多 所以赶紧行动
There are hundreds of waiting rooms in this train station
这个车站有成千上百间候车室
which apparently now also serves as a high school library.
而且现在还是高中图书馆
It's impossible. We can try.
不可能 我们可以试试
Where do you get this implausible optimism?
你这份难以置信的乐观从哪儿来的
Definitely not from my father.
显然不是遗传的我父亲
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间争论了
We need someone to just hear us.
得找到人听到我们说话
I think we already did.
已经找到了
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Damn! Man! Are you okay?
靠 兄弟 你没事吧
I think so. I finally saw the girls' locker room.
应该没事 我终于见过女储物室了
It's not that different. It's kind of disappointing.
别太多区别 有点失望
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表