剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
the back of her head cracked open.
后脑勺被咬开了
The size and bite pattern appear to match.
大小和咬痕都吻合
Seems fair to assume that whoever took a bite out of Denise
完全可以推测 咬丹妮斯和马扎拉的
did the same to Mazzara.
是同一个人
It's odd. Even for Beacon Hills.
就算是在比肯山这也太奇怪了
Why bite off the back of someone's head and not take anything?
为什么咬开后脑勺又什么都不拿走
Well, something was taken from Denise.
丹妮斯就有东西被拿走了
Pineal gland.
她的松果体
Her pineal gland?
她的松果体
That's right in the center of the brain.
这个器官在脑子的正中间
Was anything missing from Mazzara's brain?
那马扎拉的脑子里有少什么器官吗
The report doesn't say.
尸检报告里没写
But there's one way to know for sure.
但有个办法可以查出来
We can't let him get through.
我们不能让他出来
Guys, he's breaking through.
大家 他要出来了
Okay. We're leaving right now.
不行 我们现在就得走了
Stop!
等等
Go back inside?
再回去吗
Yes.
是的
Now.
快
Help me!
救救我
The coroner found damage
验尸官在马扎拉的
to both of Mazzara's cerebral hemispheres,
两个脑半球都发现了损伤
but assumed that it was sustained from the wound.
但这应该是咬伤造成的
Hold this.
拿着这个
Okay.
好
Mazzara's pineal gland is missing.
马扎拉的松果体也不见了
Freeze!
不许动
Let her go!
放开她
Shoot him, Parrish.
开枪 帕里什
Everyone down, now.
快趴下 快
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
We know this looks bad.
我们知道这看着很糟
It doesn't look bad, Scott. It is bad.
不是看着很糟 斯科特 就是很糟
You broke into a nursing home, you harassed a dementia patient,
你闯进养老院 骚扰痴呆病人
and you beat up a nurse.
还殴打了一名护士
This could affect the rest of your lives.
这都够你赔上后半辈子了
Especially you, Malia.
尤其是你 玛丽亚
They're talking felony assault.
他们现在说的可是重伤罪
I didn't beat him up. I could have. But I chose not to.
我没打他 本来可以打的 但我没动手
That's an improvement.
这算进步了
By some miracle the nurse decided to drop the charges.
天降奇迹那个护士决定不告他们了
They're free to go.
他们可以走了
Just because you're not going to jail,
虽然你没有进监狱
doesn't mean you're not grounded for eternity.
但你还是被永远禁足了
You've had a long day, Sheriff. You ready?
你今天辛苦了 警长 准备好了吗
All I want is for this day to end.
我只想让今天快点结束
Well, let me take you away from all this.
让我带你远离这些
Crime, mayhem, those kids.
远离犯罪 骚乱和那些孩子
Those kids did a dumb thing.
那些孩子做了蠢事
But their heart's in the right place.
但他们都有颗善良的心
You ever have second thoughts?
你曾经疑惑过吗
Us not having kids?
我们没孩子的事
Not once.
不曾
Let's get out of here. All right.
我们走吧 好
Okay.
好吧
You said to find a safe place.
你说找个安全的地方
So we brought the party here.
所以我们来这里办派对
Who said to throw a party at all?
谁说过要办派对呢
At least we saved Gwen.
至少我们救了格温
But you saw one of the Ghost Riders.
但你看见了其中一个恶灵骑士
Corey made him visible so we could fight him.
科里把他变成可见 我们才能跟他打
All right, but doesn't the book say that
但书上不是说
if you see the Wild Hunt you'll be taken too?
看见荒野猎人也会被带走吗
Everyone at the party saw him.
派对里的人都看见他了
Does that mean that...
是不是表示
They're all gonna be taken.
他们都会被带走
I should have been here.
我应该待在这里的
Looks like a hell of a party.
看来派对很"精彩"
Hopefully I can get it all cleaned before my mom comes home.
希望我能在我妈回来前打扫干净
I'll help.
我帮你
Hey, Sheriff.
警长
We never should have gone there to see your father.
我们不该去那里看你父亲
No, no, it's... it's okay.
不 没关系
I should have been clearer about who he is.
我应该更清楚他的为人
And maybe a part of me just didn't want to have to, um, admit it.
也许只是我心里有点不愿承认
This is my dad, Scott.
这就是我父亲 斯科特
He pushed me through a glass table going after my mom.
他追打我母亲时把我推向玻璃桌
There's still tiny pieces of glass in there.
这里头还有一些玻璃碎片
The doctor told my mother that
医生告诉我母亲
they'd probably be in there for the rest of my life,
这些碎片可能永远都无法取出
workin' their way out.
一直刺着我
Small price to pay to keep him away from her.
让他远离她我付出的小代价
That time.
在那个时候
You know, something you said has just been bugging me all day.
你说的话困扰了我一整天
Somethin' about memories.
关于记忆的
What do you mean?
你说什么
Have you ever had a dream
你有做过
that's, that's so real
非常真实的梦吗
that you thought it was a memory?
让人以为是记忆的那种
Okay, in this dream, I'm lying in bed with Claudia.
在梦里 我跟克劳迪娅躺在床上
It's a couple of weeks before we graduate from college
过几周我们就要大学毕业了
and we're talking about
我们在谈论
the future and kids and what we'll call them.
未来和孩子 给孩子起什么名
And I tell her that if we have a son,
我告诉她我如果有个儿子
I want to name him after her father.
我要用她父亲的名字给他起名
And she laughs at me and she says,
然后她笑我 对我说
"Why would you want to
"你为什么要
saddle some poor kid with a name like that?"
让可怜的孩子背负那样的名字"
And I told her,
然后我告诉她
"Because he's a great father,
"因为他是个伟大的父亲
kind of father I wish I had,
是我想要的那种父亲
the kind I... I hoped to be."
我希望我会成为那样的父亲"
At that point in the dream
这时在梦里
she smiles, kisses me,
她对我微笑 她吻我
and says, "Okay, we'll name him that,
然后说"好吧 就依你吧
but it won't matter.
反正不重要
he'll just be called Stiles anyway."
总之他会叫斯泰尔斯"
It's the size of a pea.
只有豌豆的大小
Why kill for it?
为什么为了它而杀人
The pineal gland is believed to be the seat of the soul.
松果体被认为是灵魂的存储处
A conduit to express our souls through physical actions.
是灵魂传导身体运动的腺体
So someone or something
那么人类或东西
is biting open heads to what? Steal souls?
咬开大脑为了什么 偷取灵魂吗
Looks that way.
看起来是
But the real question is why?
重要的是为什么
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表