剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
And guess who knows all about Mr. Douglas?
你们猜谁对道格拉斯先生的事了如指掌
He's a Nazi.
他是纳粹
You remember Stiles, and then a new rift was created.
你记起斯泰尔斯 所以创造了新的裂口
If the Sheriff can do it... Maybe we can.
如果警长能做到 也许我们也能
But that rift closed.
但那个裂口关闭了
Then we'll open it again.
我们可以再打开
By remembering Stiles.
通过记起斯泰尔斯
Remember, I love you.
记着 我爱你
We have to remember everything.
我们要全记起来
The tunnel gate's locked.
隧♥道♥门被锁上了
Everything's locked.
所有东西都被锁上了
Think it'll hold them off?
你觉得能抵住他们吗
Probably not. Definitely not.
可能不行 绝对不行
You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?
你们不是希望我是那个乐观的人吧
So, how cold does this thing get?
这玩意能有多冷
Cold enough for a Hellhound.
对地狱恶犬来说够冷了
It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but,
跟你给艾萨克的那个冰浴器不同 不过
it can lower your core temperature past
它能降低你的核心温度
anything a human can survive.
人类无法承受
So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?
把我们冻死跟记忆有什么关系
It'll slow your heart rate,
这可以降低你们的心率
and put you in a trance-like state.
让你们进入一种恍惚的状态
Like hypnosis.
就像催眠
Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it.
催眠回归 前提是我们清楚该怎么做
This says "Start," so, maybe it's not that complicated.
这上面写着"开始" 或许没那么难
It's complicated.
其实很难
So, optimistically,
乐观地说
how much time do you think we need to do this?
你觉得我们需要多长时间
As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us.
看利亚姆和斯蒂林斯能争取多少了
Look, I'm not saying you have to like him.
听我说 你不用喜欢他
I'm just saying maybe he can help us.
我只说他可能会帮到我们
Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help
利亚姆 等警局里没有全副武装的
when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up.
副警长帮我时 我会考虑让西奥帮忙
Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski.
所有空闲警员 我是斯蒂林斯警长
Do you copy?
收到了吗
I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski.
重复 所有警员 我是斯蒂林斯警长
Respond immediately with your 20.
立刻回复你们的情况
All units... They're gone.
所有警员 他们走了
That, that... That's not possible. That's...
这 这不可能 这...
They couldn't have taken everyone.
他们不可能带走所有人
They didn't.
是的
Please, please tell me that you brought the key card.
拜托 你千万要带钥匙卡
I also brought my gun.
我还带了枪
And your sense of humor. That is great.
还有幽默 很好
But if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills,
但如果比肯山只剩下我们
then we need each other.
我们就得互相帮助
Which means you need me out of this cell.
也就是说你们得放我出去
We need to trust you.
我们得先信任你
Then you need to get realistic,
你们还是现实点吧
because trust is not important right now.
因为现在信任根本不重要了
It is us against them. And you want a lot more of us
要跟他们拼个你死我活 鉴于他们人很多
considering how many of them there are.
你们肯定需要很多我们这样的
I hate to say he's right but... he's kind of right.
我也不想说他说得对 不过 有点对
If I let you out
如果我放你出来
and I see any behavior
只要我看到
that I find remotely suspicious,
一丁点可疑的行为
I'll put so many bullets in your head,
我就会把你脑袋打开花
God won't even recognize you.
到时候上帝都认不出你来
I'm an atheist. Fire at will.
我不信上帝 随你便
You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff.
还要再近一点 警长
Wave it over the card reader, come on. Right here.
刷一下卡 拜托 就在那
Up and down. You can do it.
上下一扫就行了
Sheriff, we need him.
警长 我们需要他
Tell me something.
告诉我
What?
什么
Tell you what? What are you talking about...
告诉你什么 你在说什么...
Tell me about my son.
告诉我我儿子的事
Tell me one thing about Stiles that you remember. Just one.
你记得的有关斯泰尔斯的事 一件就好
You swipe that key card, I'll tell you anything you want.
刷一下卡 你想知道什么我都告诉你
Sheriff. They are coming.
警长 他们来了
One thing. Just one thing!
一件 一件就好
He was smart!
他很聪明
Smart enough not to trust me.
聪明到不相信我
They're here.
他们来了
How close?
多近
Too close. How many?
很近 有几个
I heard a couple horses. Maybe more.
我听到有几匹马 可能还不止
Five. I think five at most.
五个 我觉得最多五个
Three of us. Five of them. You ready?
我们三个 他们五个 准备好了吗
Wait, are you kidding? Us against five Ghost Riders?
等等 开玩笑吗 我们对抗五个恶灵骑士
We can take 'em. Five of them?
我们能打败它们 五个吗
Three of us.
就凭我们仨
Yeah.
对
Two of us.
只剩我们俩了
Keys, keys!
钥匙 钥匙
Are you serious?
逗我呢吧
Here.
给
Give me another. Which one?
再给我一个 哪个
Any of them. Come on!
随便哪个 快点
There's a lot of keys here!
这有很多钥匙
I really feel like you're not even trying right now, Liam.
我真觉得你根本没尽力 利亚姆
I'm trying!
我在尽力
No. Come on, Liam, give me ano...
你没有 快 利亚姆 再给我...
This isn't even a car key!
这根本不是车钥匙
They are coming.
它们来了
That's a small key, that's too small, too small!
那是把小钥匙 太小了 太小了
Come on! Okay, here, take this one.
快点 好了 给你 拿这个
Yes! Go, go, go!
太好了 走走走
Okay, it's doing something. You ready?
好 有用了 你们准备好了吗
Remember,
记住
this will get cold enough to kill you.
这东西足以冻死你们
So if something feels wrong or like, it's not working...
所以如果感觉不对劲 或者没有用...
It's going to work.
会有用的
I hope you're not saying that
但愿你说这话
because you think I know what I'm doing.
不是因为你觉得我明白自己在做什么
I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out.
我这么说是因为我知道你能想明白
Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that's cold. Really cold.
好 行 冷 好冷
So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him?
所以我们该做什么 跟他说话吗
Help him remember? Wait till he turns into a werewolf freezy pop?
帮他恢复记忆吗 等他变成狼人冻吗
We need to guide him. Keep him focused.
我们得指引他 让他保持专心
Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles.
斯科特 你得想着他 专心想着斯泰尔斯
Try to picture him in your head.
试着在脑中勾勒出他的样子
Think about what he looks like,
想想他的样子
things he said.
他说的话
I don't like this. Something's wrong.
我不喜欢这样 有点不对劲
Wait. Give it a few more seconds.
等等 再给他几秒种时间
I'm getting him out of there.
我要把他弄出来
Wait!
等等
Scott...
斯科特...
Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗
Scott. Can you hear me?
斯科特 你能听到吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
你能听到吗 你能听到吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
你能听到吗 你能听到吗
Scott, don't fall asleep.
斯科特 别睡
You have to keep your eyes open.
你得睁着眼
Trying...
我在努力
It's not sleep. I think you're losing consciousness.
不是睡着 我觉得你在慢慢丧失知觉
And if you do that, I think we're gonna lose you.
如果你失去知觉 我们会失去你的
Scott, stay awake. Scott!
斯科特 保持清醒 斯科特
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表