剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You risked your life to bring us his keys.
你冒险把他的钥匙带来给我们
I risked my life to escape the Hunt.
我冒险是为了摆脱猎人
Not to reunite sentimental teenagers.
不是为了让感情用事的年轻人重聚
You wanted us to know about Stiles.
你要我们知道斯泰尔斯的事
And Canaan.
还有卡南
You were warning us.
你警告了我们
This is where we found you.
我们在这找到你的
Like I said,
就像我说的
there's nothin' here.
这里什么也没有
You're not even looking.
你根本没去找
You can't just poke around
你不能只是瞎晃
and expect to find a supernatural train station.
就指望能找到一个超自然火车站
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Nothing. Same here.
没有 这里也没有
How do you think it's going?
你觉得怎么样了
I bet it's working.
我觉得起作用了
Hey, hey, Parrish, Parrish, stop!
帕里什 帕里什 住手
No!
不
Yeah, we need to do something.
我们得做点什么
Yeah. On three.
数到三
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Have you been here the whole time?
你一直都在这里吗
How could I stay away?
我怎么能置身事外
Maybe you should tell them who you really are.
也许你该告诉他们你到底是谁
Hauptmann?
豪普特曼
It's them?
是他们吗
Yeah.
是的
And judging by the sound, we don't have a lot of time.
听那声音 我们没有很多时间
For what?
来干什么
For you to run.
来给你逃走
You're leaving me?
你要离开我
I'm saving you?
我在拯救你
But if we can hear them, it must be close.
如果我们能听到他们 肯定离得很近
There'll be another chance.
还会有机会
Go now.
快走
Malia, run! Go!
玛丽亚 快跑
Break the barrier.
打开屏障
Break the barrier, or I'll rip you in two.
打开屏障 不然我就把你撕成两半
It's been a long time.
好久不见
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
What did you do?
你做了什么
It was Mr. Douglas.
是道格拉斯老师
He ate his brain.
他吃了他的脑袋
Scott was right.
斯科特是对的
I was wrong.
我错了
I'm sending you back.
我要把你送回去
It wasn't his brain.
不是他的脑袋
Mr. Douglas ate his pineal gland.
道格拉斯老师吃了他的松果体
It couldn't have been Theo.
不可能是西奥
These murders have been going on for weeks.
这些凶杀案已经持续发生几周了
Guys. His whip's gone.
各位 他的鞭子不见了
Mr. Douglas?
道格拉斯老师
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Something I have been waiting to do
我等了很久
for a very long time.
想干的事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表