剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
It's called the Anuk-ite.
它叫作阿诺伊特
It's an ancient shape shifter.
是古老的变形者
The creature feeds off the fear and grows more powerful.
这种生物以恐惧为食 变得越来越强大
If you think it's fair to hand two kids over to a lynch mob,
如果你觉得把俩孩子交给一群暴民很公平
this is gonna be a pretty short conversation.
那我们也没什么好谈的了
You're with them. I'm going to do what I have to.
你跟他们是一伙的 我会做出必要的选择
I know what you guys are doing.
我知道你们打算干什么
Then cooperate.
那就乖乖合作
Wait, wait. I'm not one of them,
等等 我跟他们不是一伙的
I swear. I'm... I'm not.
我发誓 我不是
Everybody gets tested.
每个人都得测试
I'll make it fast.
我会快一点
It's just a little cut. Doesn't even hurt that much.
只是割个口子 甚至不会太疼
Stop moving. I told you I'm not one of them!
不要动 我说了我跟他们不是一伙的
That's why we're doing this.
所以才要这样测试啊
Everybody heals, Edgar.
大家都会愈合 埃德加
We just wanna know how fast you heal.
我们只是想知道你能自愈得多快
I'll get him.
我去抓他
Looks like you healed.
看来你自愈了
What are you?
你是什么
Coyote. My whole family is.
野狼 我全家都是
What else?
还有什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm looking for someone who can do more than just shift.
我想找不只是能变身的人
Someone like me.
像我一样
Apparently, Jiang and Tierney
昨天晚上 江和蒂尔妮
escaped from their transport van last night.
从运送车上逃跑了
And also put a Sheriff's deputy
还在逃跑过程中
in the hospital during their escape.
让某个警官进了医院
I'm hearing the wounds
我听说那些伤口
were probably self-inflicted.
似乎是自己造成的
Nolan, any idea where they might be?
诺兰 你知道他们会在哪儿吗
Why would he?
他怎么会知道
You mind letting him talk?
你介意让他说话吗
I'm supposed to be in class, so...
我得去上课了 所以...
You can be late.
迟到一会没关系
When was the last time you saw Jiang and Tierney?
你上次见到江和蒂尔妮是什么时候
At the Sheriff's Station.
在警局
Jiang was a friend of yours, wasn't he?
江是你的朋友 对吗
Nolan, you don't have to answer any of these questions.
诺兰 你不必回答这些问题
If Jiang needed a place to hide, would you help him?
如果江要找地方躲起来 你会帮他吗
We're not... we're not friends anymore.
我们 我们已经不是朋友了
Something happen between you two?
你们之间发生了什么吗
No.
没有
But you do know where he is, don't you,
但你知道他在哪里 不是吗
Nolan?
诺兰
We're done here. Nolan, go to class.
行了 诺兰 去上课吧
I won't let you harass a student.
我不会让你骚扰我的学生
But you'll put a gun in his hand.
但你却会给他一把枪
I'm teaching him to protect himself.
那是在教他保护自己
Apparently, the FBI can't.
很显然联调局保护不了他
He's not the one in danger, those missing kids are.
陷入危险的不是他 是失踪的那些孩子
Those missing kids are the real killers. We both know that.
那些失踪的孩子才是真杀手 你我心知肚明
But since you're here alone,
既然你一个人在这里
I guess your bosses don't believe that either.
我想你的上级也不信你
What's wrong?
怎么了
Can't tell the FBI exactly what you're investigating?
不能跟联调局说你在调查什么吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Then why are you still here?
那你为什么还在这里
Help me.
救命
Please.
求你了
Help me.
救我
Here are the FFLs you wanted,
这是你要的联邦枪♥支♥许可证
all up to date.
都是最新的
What's this? The price.
这是什么 价格
10% off, if you're interested.
可以给你打九折
What's with all the firepower, Gerard?
这些武器是怎么回事 杰勒德
I'm a federally licensed weapons wholesaler.
我是有联邦枪♥支♥许可证的批发商
Some people like to feel safe.
有些人希望感觉安全点
My staff and I sell peace of mind.
我们卖♥♥的是一份安心
Your EDD roster says you have 30 employees.
就业发展局的名单上显示你有30名员工
I'm looking at enough weapons to arm 3,000.
可这些武器足够三千人用
This is how I make my living.
我就靠这个谋生
What about your security?
那安保方面呢
There are a dozen employees
营业时间内
on the premises during business hours.
有十几名员工在周围巡视
Cameras keep everything under a 24-hour watch,
到处都是24小时监控的摄像头
and our surveillance room monitors land, cellular,
我们的安防室能够监控这栋楼里
and online communications within the building at all times.
所有地面 无线和网络通讯情况
Good for me.
挺好的
Seems like a lot of inventory for a small market.
似乎有些牛刀小用了
What can I say? Business is booming.
我能说什么 生意兴隆
Get rid of it.
处理了
That's Edgar.
那是埃德加
He's in my trig class.
我们一起上三角函数课
That isn't human.
那可不是人类
One of you put it out of its misery.
谁去帮它解除痛苦
How?
怎么做
Just do it!
快动手
Help him get rid of it.
帮他处理掉
Gabe just showed me I can count on him, Nolan.
盖比刚向我证明他很可靠 诺兰
Can I count on you?
那你可靠吗
Go to Cyclone Street and head north.
前往飓风街 向北行驶
Scott and the others,
我似乎发现了
I think I found them.
斯科特和其他人了
Did it work?
上钩了吗
Yep. Nolan's right behind me.
上了 诺兰就在我后面
Like, literally right behind me.
就是真的跟在我后面
He's driving a bright red car.
他开着一辆亮红色的车
He's actually terrible at this.
他跟踪的技术可真烂
Okay, just be careful. Okay.
好 小心点 好
In one mile, turn right to Oak Avenue.
1.6公里后右转进入橡树大道
Hey. How close is he?
他跟得有多近
He's back down the road. Don't look.
他在后面路边 别看
Should I come with you guys?
我要跟你们一起吗
His friends shoot to kill.
他的朋友会见一个杀一个
Go home.
回去吧
Ok.
好吧
Yeah, Lydia would kill me
好吧 反正莉迪亚的车
if anything happened to her car anyways, so...
要是出了什么问题 她肯定会杀了我
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Nolan's gonna do the rest.
后面的交给诺兰
It worked.
上钩了
It's about time. Wait.
是时候了 等等
I hear them, too.
我也听到他们了
Hear what? Heartbeats.
听到什么 心跳
How many?
有多少
Ten? More.
十个 更多
Are we breaking in or not?
我们要不要闯进去
Not. The Armory should be empty by now.
不 军械库现在应该空了
We can take down a few hunters if we have to.
如果有必要可以干掉几个猎人
We're dealing with a dozen well-armed hunters
我们要对付的是很多全副武装的猎人
who have orders to kill you on sight.
他们的任务是见一个杀一个
Then how are we supposed to get inside?
那我们怎么才能进去
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Inside the zoo. They're all here.
动物园里 全部都在
It's not just the two of you, is it?
不会只有你们俩吧
What do you mean, "Just?"
"只有"是几个意思
It's not just a pack, okay?
这里不止一个族群
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表