剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You kissed her, Scott. You kissed Lydia.
你亲了她 斯科特 你亲了莉迪亚
Stiles, please let me out.
斯泰尔斯 放我出去
It's the full moon, I swear.
是因为满月 我发誓
You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose.
你知道我不会故意做那些事的
And it's killing me.
我也很痛苦
I feel completely hopeless.
我很绝望
Just, please, let me out.
求你了 放我出去
I can't.
不行
Where does this take us? The hospital.
我们要去哪儿 医院
Hospital? Why the...
医院 为什么
What the hell are we supposed to do at the hospital?
我们去医院到底要干什么
Hide. Look, we can't outrun them, right?
藏起来 听着 我们跑不掉的
I know every inch of that building.
我对医院了如指掌
Every room, every corner.
每间病房♥ 每个角落
Hide, that's the best that we've got?
藏起来 这是我们最好的办法了吗
We just need to keep them away from Scott
我们得让他们离斯科特远点
for as long as possible.
越久越好
Why? What's he gonna do?
为什么 他要干什么
He's gonna remember. Remember what?
他要找回记忆 关于什么
Stiles. He has to remember Stiles.
斯泰尔斯 他必须要想起斯泰尔斯
What if he can't?
如果他想不起来呢
Then the rest of us...
那剩下的我们
We get forgotten.
都会被遗忘
You think you attacked the driver.
你认为你攻击了司机
Scott. Try to find him.
斯科特 努力寻找他
Okay, why is it starting to feel like
为什么越来越像是
you're Batman and I'm Robin?
你是蝙蝠侠 我是罗宾了
Try to find him in your memories.
努力在你的记忆里寻找他
You have something, Scott.
你有能力 斯科特
Whether you want it or not,
不管你愿不愿意
you can do things that nobody else can do.
你能做其他人做不到的事
Find him in any memory. Good or bad.
在任何记忆里找他 不管是好是坏
Scott, there's got to be something else, okay?
斯科特 总会有别的办法的 好吧
We always have a plan B.
我们总是有备用计划的
This is just a dream. You're dreaming.
只是个梦 你在做梦
Why can't you trust anyone? 'Cause you trust everyone!
你为什么谁都不信 因为你谁都信
What's happening to him? I don't know.
他怎么了 我不知道
He doesn't look good. He looks...lost.
他看起来不太好 看起来 很困惑
I think he is. I think maybe it's too much information.
他确实很困惑 也许是信息太多了
Like, he's getting buried
就像 他被那些记忆掩埋了
under all the memories. Being overloaded by them.
因为记忆太多而不堪重负
So what do we do to help him?
我们要怎么帮他
Scott? Scott, do you hear me?
斯科特 斯科特 能听到吗
You have to try to focus!
你的尽力专心
That's it, there's no going back.
一旦那样就再也回不去了
Seriously don't understand how you survive without me.
不知道没有我你要怎么活
Frontotemporal dementia.
额颞叶痴呆
I'll do something.
我会想办法的
Liam, come on. We don't have much of a lead on them.
利亚姆 拜托 我们没多少时间了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't! Don't turn it off.
别 别打开
You want to bring them all here? Every single one of them?
你想把他们全引过来吗 每一个都引过来吗
That's exactly what I want to do.
那就是我想做的
'Cause if the Ghost Riders are here,
因为如果恶灵骑士来这儿了
that means they're not trying to get to Scott.
那就说明他们没有去找斯科特
So you don't care if they get to you?
所以你不在乎他们找到你
They're gonna get to all of us eventually.
最终他们会找到我们所有人
You! You're going first.
你 你会第一个消失
That's the only reason I'm with you.
那是我和你一起的唯一理由
Because while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck,
因为当他们忙着甩鞭子套你的脖子
or shooting a hole in your head,
或是朝你脑袋开枪
I'll be running the other direction.
我就有时间往反方向逃
I'm on your side as long it helps me.
只要对我有用 我就会帮你
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我都知道
Theo.
西奥
Theo?
西奥
Theo?
西奥
I'm fine.
我没事
Just, just thought I was somewhere else for a second.
刚刚还以为自己在别的地方
Where?
在哪
In a bad dream.
在噩梦中
You said you knew where to hide.
你说过知道可以躲在哪
Follow me.
跟我来
No, don't!
不 别
You're cursed, Scott.
你被诅咒了 斯科特
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Thunder?
雷声
Maybe.
可能吧
This isn't working.
没有用
Then we have to figure something else out.
那必须想其他办法
I know. I, I know.
我知道 我知道
Is he gonna freeze to death in there?
他会被冻死在里面吗
If his memories don't kill him.
如果他的记忆没要他的命
There has to be another way to do this. Isn't there?
肯定还有办法能做到 对吧
I don't know. This is my first attempt at trying to
不知道 这是我第一次尝试
open a dimensional rift in space-time.
在时空中打开空间裂口
So I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?
我也算是在黑暗中摸索 懂吗
I'm getting him out.
我要救他出来
Wait. I'm not the only one.
等等 不只有我
What? I'm not the only one fumbling around in the dark.
什么 不只有我在黑暗中摸索
What does that mean?
什么意思
I think we have to treat this more like actual hypnosis.
我想我们得把这当成催眠
They use images to guide you through memories.
他们利用图像指引你回忆起来
Like, a stairwell.
就像楼梯井
The steps take you down
沿着楼梯想起
through one year of your life to the next.
你生命中的一年又一年
That's how they regress you back.
就这样让你倒♥退♥回去
I get it. So he needs to imagine something.
懂了 他得想起某些画面
What do we tell him?
该跟他说什么
Scott?
斯科特
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Scott, listen. Imagine this.
斯科特 听着 想象这个
Imagine you're in the high school.
想象你在高中
Visualize yourself in the high school,
想象你在高中的画面
in the corridor where all the lockers are.
想象你在安放柜子的走廊
Just try to imagine standing there.
想象自己站在那
That's where your memories are.
你的记忆全在那里
They're all in the lockers.
都在柜子里
They're locked away behind each one.
每个柜子都藏着记忆
Every memory of Stiles is in a separate locker.
每个柜子都装着关于斯泰尔斯的记忆
Scott, you're there.
斯科特 你在那里
In the high school.
你在高中校内
You're standing there now.
你正站在那里
This is your brilliant idea?
这就是你的好主意
To barricade ourselves in the morgue?
把我们困在太平间
The Ghost Riders go after the living.
恶灵骑士的目标是活物
So we hide with the dead.
所以得跟尸体藏在一起
I'm not getting in one of those.
我才不要进那里面
Me neither.
我也不要
You should've left me in the holding cell.
你真该把我留在拘留室
I should've left you in the ground.
真该把你留在地下
Oh, really?
是吗
Yeah. Really.
对 是的
What do you think I was doing down there?
你觉得我在那下面干什么
Just hanging out with my dead sister?
跟我死去的姐姐玩吗
Having a good time catching up on childhood memories?
以为回顾童年记忆很开心吗
I think you were rotting down there.
你在那下面腐烂
Liam finally gets one thing right.
利亚姆终于对了一次
I also think whatever happened to you, you deserved it.
我觉得不管发生什么都是你活该
Is that right?
是吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表