剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We really should kill him.
我们真该杀了他
Or you can just walk through it.
或者你可以走过去
Push me.
推我
What did you say? Push me.
你说什么 推我
Now you're gettin' it.
终于进去了
Stiles. Stiles, let's go.
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 我们走
The corpus callosum is not only
胼胝体不仅是
the largest white matter structure in the brain,
大脑中最大的白质结构
but also the bridge
也是连接
connecting all parts of the brain to each other.
大脑各个部分的桥梁
That ability for all parts of the brain to communicate,
正是大脑各部分交流协作的能力
and to work together, help us make leaps in cognitive thinking.
帮助我们实现认知思维突破
Any questions, thoughts, insight, Lydia?
有什么疑问想法或见解吗 莉迪亚
I completely agree.
我完全同意
Is there something outside that's more fascinating
外面有什么比人脑的结构
than the structure of the human mind?
更加迷人的东西吗
No. I don't think so.
不 我觉得没有
No.
没有
Okay. Good.
行 很好
Now, many people credit the corpus callosum,
许多人相信胼胝体
uh, for giving us a sense of intuition,
能给人第六感
gut instinct, even we ourselves aren't aware...
直觉 即使我们察觉不到
I'm sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
I'm just gonna check if she's okay.
我去照顾她
You guys know that classes aren't optional, right?
你们知道这不是选修课吧
You can't tow this Jeep.
你不能拖走这辆吉普车
Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned.
我有批文 这辆车无人认领
And now it's not.
现在不是了
Oh, this is your vehicle?
这是你的车吗
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Sounds like a no.
感觉并不是
It's mine. Uh, my Jeep.
是我的 我的吉普车
Thank you. I'll move it. Once I get the keys.
谢谢 我拿到钥匙就开走
From my locker. After you leave.
钥匙在储物柜里 你走了我就去拿
I'm sorry, once it's on the hook...
抱歉 车归我负责了
Please don't say, "You're on the hook."
可别说"这车归你负责了"
Well, I can't now.
现在还不是
Oh, I, okay. Look, there's gotta be something that we can do.
至少还有挽回的余地吧
Sign something? Call someone?
签字 打电♥话♥
Pay someone?
花钱消灾
Drop fee's a hundred and fifty. Cash.
异地还车费150美元 请付现金
A hundred and fifty? This thing isn't even worth that much.
150美元 这车都没那么值钱
How much you got?
你有多少
Uh, how much have you got?
你有多少
Just give me your money.
你把钱给我
All I have is $50. And when I say "All," I mean all. Uh...
我只有50 我说了"只有"就只有这么多
You know I don't actually have the keys to this thing, right?
你知道我没有这辆车的钥匙吧
But now we have a Jeep.
但我们有吉普车了
Congratulations,
恭喜
you found another part of the phantom train station.
你找到了幽灵火车站的另一个站台
Is this the way out?
这是出路吗
If it was, we would be leaving.
是的话我们早就跑了
You might want to stay off the tracks.
你们最好远离轨道
'Cause that's the way in and out.
因为这条路可以进出
They're coming.
他们来了
That's the way out?
这是出路吗
How in the hell are we supposed to do that?
我们究竟应该怎么出去
We jump. Jump?
跳出去 跳出去
On the back of the Riders as they go through.
骑士出去时跳到他们马背后面
Is that all? I've been timing it.
就这样吗 我一直估计速度
Look, we can jump from here just before they go out.
我们刚好可以在他们出去前跳上去
I think you're confusing your pronouns.
我觉得你用错"我们"了
We aren't going to do anything.
我俩什么都不会做
But you should absolutely give that a shot.
但你确实应该一试
Do you not wanna get out of here?
你们不想出去吗
We want to get out alive, okay?
我们想活着出去 好吗
How do you know this works? Seems like a lot could go wrong.
你怎么知道这能行 感觉很可能出错
Look, I can't stay here. I'm losing my mind in this place.
我不能待在这 我待在这快疯了
I think you have an excellent grasp of the situation.
我觉得你完全懂得自己的处境
I say go for it. Peter.
你去跳吧 皮特
Hey, they're coming back.
他们回来了
No, we can't let him do this, right?
不 我们不能让他这么做
What if he's right?
万一他没错呢
Hey, we'll figure something else out.
我们会想出别的办法
Hey, look, there's gotta be another way out of this place.
肯定还有办法离开这里
But there isn't. I've been looking for months.
没有的 我找了好几个月
Are you comin' or not? It's all you.
你们来不来 全都看你了
Shit. Let him try.
靠 让他去试
Come on. Come on.
可以的 可以的
Somehow I don't think that went the way that he was hoping.
这应该不是他希望的吧
Stiles, he's dead.
斯泰尔斯 他死了
You see his face? Trust me, he's gone.
看到了他的脸吗 信我 他死了
You knew he'd die.
你早知道他会死
I didn't know. I mean, I assumed.
我不确定 我只是这么想
Yeah, but you could have warned him.
但你本来可以劝他
He was gonna do it anyway. Now, we know.
反正他会这么做 我们现在知道了
Know what?
知道什么
That we're stuck.
我们被困了
It's over.
都完了
We are trapped because that was our only way out.
我们被困了 因为这是唯一的出路
Or that's just what they want us to believe.
或者那只是他们想让我们这么认为
What? What is it with you teenagers?
什么 你们这些青少年是怎么回事
You think that you're so special?
你觉得你那么特别吗
You think the rules don't apply to you?
你觉得规则在你身上都不适用吗
Do you get it?
你难道不明白吗
We are dead and buried.
我们死定了
Money? It's worthless.
钱 一文不值
Driver's license? Credit cards?
驾照 信♥用♥卡♥
Give me my damn wallet back. It's all meaningless.
把钱包还给我 全都毫无意义
Keys? Give me my keys.
钥匙 把钥匙还我
What, did you think you were gonna drive us out of here?
怎么 你觉得你还能开车带我们离开吗
Is that what you thought?
你这么想吗
Do you get it? We don't exist.
你不懂吗 我们不存在了
And we are already forgotten.
我们已经被遗忘了
Somebody's gonna remember me.
会有人记得我的
Either Lydia, or Scott, Malia, someone.
莉迪亚 斯科特或者玛丽亚
They're gonna find me, all right?
他们会来找我的 好吗
They'll come for me.
他们会来救我
Who would ever come for you?
会有谁来找你
You give me a call when your high school sweethearts
那我就等着看你那些高中死党们
conjure up a plan to get out of here.
能不能想出办法救你出去
I'm waiting for a train.
我在等火车
Yeah, it's probably runnin' late.
大概是晚点了
I'm going to see my grandchildren.
我要去见我的孙子
Who are you going to see?
你要去见谁
Uh, no one.
没谁
The following stops have been canceled,
以下站点已被取消
Hollatine, Batten, Bay Burry,
霍伦坦站 巴腾站 巴瑞港站
Deer Ridge, Red Oak,
鹿岭站 红橡树站
Trenton, Anderson, King Springs.
特伦敦站 安德森站和王泉站
Intercom.
内部通话装置
Maybe a radio?
也许是收音机
Your theory is ridiculous.
你的理论太荒唐了
Magnetic disturbances and a few pixelated photos doesn't mean
磁干扰和几张低清照并不说明
that you can use a ham radio
你能用业余无线电
to communicate across a supernatural barrier.
跨越超自然屏障进行联♥系♥
Ghost Riders can't be seen, heard, or remembered.
恶灵骑士们不会被看到 听见或者记住
You really think they're gonna leave a gadget around that
你真以为他们会留下一个小玩意
you can use to call your friends?
让你来联♥系♥你的朋友吗
There you are. You heard it too?
原来你在这 你也听见了吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表