剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What just happened? I don't know. I think the worlds...
刚刚怎么了 我不知道 我觉得两个世界
I think they're collapsing in on each other.
我觉得两个世界正互相瓦解
Attention, all passengers.
全体乘客注意
The train will be arriving in 11 minutes.
列车将于11分钟后抵达
We gotta get back to the diverter. Yeah.
我们得回转向器那里去 没错
Get behind me. They won't take a Banshee.
躲在我身后 他们不会带走报丧女妖
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Malia!
玛丽亚
Lydia...
莉迪亚
He did it.
他做到了
Malia, go!
玛丽亚 快跑
Attention, all passengers.
全体乘客注意
The train will be arriving in nine minutes.
列车将于9分钟后抵达
Attention, all passengers.
全体乘客注意
The train will be arriving in eight minutes.
列车将于8分钟后抵达
Damn it!
靠
Scott, I can't fight this guy.
斯科特 我打不过这家伙
I didn't say it back.
我没有回应你
You don't have to.
你不必回应
They're all sealed shut.
门都锁死了
Bet you wouldn't mind having a werewolf around right now...
我想你现在不会介意身边有狼人了吧
to rip them off their hinges.
他们可以弄断锁链
Like to have one around for another reason right now.
现在又有理由希望身边有狼人了
Get back.
退后
Oh, God!
天啊
I gotta get me one of these.
我自己也要配一把
Argent!
阿金斯
What was that for? That was so hot.
这是为什么 刚刚你太帅了
I'd almost say you enjoy this, Scott.
我得说你很享受这个过程 斯科特
The pursuit of utterly futile endeavors.
不断徒劳地追求
Step back from the diverter.
远离转向器
Or I'll make you step back.
别逼我动手
Now that's the German way of doing things.
这才是德国人做事的方式
You would've made an excellent Nazi Youth.
你本来会成为很出色的纳粹青年
Maybe you didn't hear me.
你没听到我的话
I said step back.
我说了退后
And maybe you didn't hear me.
也许你也没听到我的话
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Stiles? Is that you?
斯泰尔斯 是你吗
Mom?
妈
Stiles, that's not your mom.
斯泰尔斯 那不是你妈
I know who it is. I know her voice.
我知道那是谁 我记得她的声音
No, that's the Wild Hunt. They're tricking you.
不 是荒野猎人在扰乱你
Stiles, please believe me.
斯泰尔斯 请相信我
The Wild Hunt brought her back, but she's not real.
荒野猎人把她带回来 但她不是真的
What do you mean "Brought her back?"
你说什么"把她带回来"
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
I know what you've been through.
我知道你经历了什么
I know how much you love your father.
我知道你多爱你父亲
But I love him more.
但我更爱他
Okay, we need to unplug him.
好吧 我们要帮他拔掉
We need to just get him out of this thing.
我们要帮他脱离这个东西
I'll start with the big one. I'll pull it quick.
我从大的开始 我会很快拔出
It'll hurt, but Corey can heal.
会受伤 但科里能自愈
No, we can't.
我们不能这么做
Not until Scott diverts the train.
在斯科特让列车转向之前
If we stop the merging, Scott won't be able to find the diverter.
如果阻止合并 斯科特就找不到转向器了
You wanna just leave him like this?
你要这样丢下他不管吗
We have to give Scott more time.
我们得给斯科特多点时间
Look at him. We... We need to do something.
看看他 我们得做点什么
Not yet...
还不行
You have to try to save everyone.
你得努力拯救大家
How do we save you?
我们怎么拯救你
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Even in the face of insurmountable odds.
哪怕是几乎没有胜算
I don't know if it's suicide or stupidity.
我不知道这是自杀还是愚蠢
Maybe both.
也许都是
Either way, I'm getting to that diverter.
不管怎样 我要找到转向器
You of all people, Scott,
你比任何人都知道 斯科特
should know what happens to a lone wolf.
孤狼会有什么下场
He's not alone.
他不是孤狼
He's got a pack.
他有狼群
And Theo's not in it.
西奥不是他的狼群
But I am.
但我是
I'm not in the pack.
我不是他的狼群
But no one likes a Nazi.
但你丫纳粹赶紧滚粗
Your little friends are no match for the Wild Hunt.
你的朋友不是荒野猎人的对手
There are too many of us and too few of you.
你们寡不敌众
Even from the Hunt,
就算在猎人世界
you somehow wormed your way back into his memory.
你还是钻回他的记忆里去了
Yeah, worming is one of my skills.
没错 钻动是我的技能之一
That thing is conjured from your dad's pain.
它是被你♥爸♥爸的痛苦召回的
If he remembers you, he can't believe in her.
如果他记起你了 他就不会相信她了
That's why you have to go.
所以你得离开
You shouldn't treat your mother that way.
你不该那么对你母亲
You're not my mother.
你不是我的母亲
You missed your train.
你错过了你的列车
Now!
动手
It's okay.
没事的
I'll heal.
我会自愈
Promise?
保证吗
He believes in me.
他相信我
Dreams. So hard to kill.
梦是很难抹去的
But not impossible.
但不是不可能
Noah.
诺亚
Your bullets can't hurt me.
你的子弹伤不了我
Fire again.
再来
Where are you going?
你们去哪里
Stop.
站住
Zuruckkommen.
回来
Come back and kill them.
回来把他们杀了
Tote sie.
杀了他们
Call your your army back.
把你的军队叫回来
Or don't they listen to you?
还是他们不听你的话呢
I am your leader.
我是你们的领导
Ich bin dein Anfuhrer!
我是你们的领导
Obey me.
服从我
Gehorcht mir.
服从我
Kill them.
杀了他们
All of them.
杀了他们
Tote sie. Tote sie.
杀了他们 杀了他们
Riders don't bow.
骑士不会屈从
They have no leader.
他们没有领导
Let's go.
走吧
Okay.
好
Can you fix this?
你可以治好吗
Oh, she knows what she's doing.
她知道她在做什么
Have you ever heard of the Nine Herbs?
听过九种药草之咒吗
The nine sacred herbs of
撒克逊人用来
the Saxons used to cure poison and infections?
解毒和治疗传染病的九种神圣药草
Yeah, of course.
当然听过
Did you need to know what they are, or...
你需要知道是哪几种药草吗
No. I think I've got it.
不需要 我想我凑齐了
Have a great summer, everyone.
大家过个愉快的暑假
No. To the Seniors, I'll see you at graduation.
不 各位毕业生 毕业典礼见
No, no, no, no. That's it? What?
不不不不 就这样吗
Last day ever.
最后一天了
Well, it just feels so anti-climactic.
就这样结束了挺失望的
Well, there's the whole graduation thing.
就剩下毕业典礼了
I've gotta go to summer school
我要去上暑期班
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表