剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
He's going to get himself killed.
他迟早会害死他自己的
Don't fall in love with a dead man.
别爱上一个必死之人
Too late.
太迟了
Weird being back. Yeah.
回来感觉怪怪的 没错
Excuse me. Uh, hi. I'm looking for Scott McCall.
不好意思 我想找斯科特·麦高
I hear he's the new assistant lacrosse coach,
我听说他是新的长曲棍球助理教练
which is kind of mind-blowing to be honest.
说实话 这还挺让我吃惊的
I mean, is he around here?
我是说他在这吗
I don't know, uh, assisting?
我不太清楚 他还在这帮忙吗
I'd be happy to help you find him.
我很乐意帮你们找到他
Tell me your name again?
再告诉我一遍你的名字
Jackson.
杰克逊
Jackson Whittemore?
杰克逊·惠特莫尔
Yeah.
没错
You've heard of me?
你听说过我
You've heard of me? You've heard of me?
你听说过我吗 你听说过我
I thought it was a lacrosse thing.
我还以为是我的球迷之类的呢
Okay.
好吧
What do you want with Scott McCall?
你们找斯科特·麦高想干什么
Oh, I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who you are?
抱歉 我是不是也应该知道你是谁啊
Or be impressed by this little show?
这个开场秀已经让我印象很深刻了
What... do... you... want?
你们找斯科特·麦高
With Scott McCall?
到底想干什么
Actually, I've got some questions for you.
其实 我也有些问题想要问你
That's not how this works.
审问可不是这样子的
Really? Because it seems like you need us more than we need you.
是吗 可看起来你好像更需要我们的信息吧
Or you'll never actually find out
不然你就永远没法搞清楚
what we were gonna tell Scott McCall.
我们想要告诉斯科特·麦高什么了
Why are you killing werewolves in London?
你们为什么要在伦敦追杀狼人
Why did you send hunters to chase us down, huh?
你们又为什么派猎人来追杀我们
As I said,
我已经说过了
this is not how this works.
审问可不是这样子的
It already did. He talks, I listen.
审问就是这样的 他来问 我来听
Yeah, we're...we're getting pretty good at it.
没错 而且越来越得心应手了
Happy anniversary.
周年纪念日快乐
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表