剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
or I can't do the whole graduation thing.
否则我不能参加毕业典礼
Let's do it.
开干吧
No. Come on, wait...
不 拜托 等等...
Guys?
各位
This can't be it.
这不可能
I can't believe we're not in high school anymore.
不敢相信我们不是高中生了
Kind of feels like nothing's really changed.
感觉没有什么改变
Everything's changed.
一切都改变了
Okay! So, Liam, since you're the new Alpha...
好吧 利亚姆 既然你是新的阿尔法狼
I'm not an Alpha. Right, but, you know, Alphaintraining.
我不是阿尔法狼 训练中的阿尔法狼
Well, I'd have to kill an Alpha.
我得杀了一只阿尔法狼
Liam. Since you're taking over,
利亚姆 既然你在接手
the most important thing you can remember
你最重要要记得
is that Mason is always gonna be the one
梅森总会是那个
who's there to save your ass all the time.
现身救你的人
Well, not all the time.
好吧 不是总是
Most of the time though.
大多数时候
Which is why...
所以...
I think you're gonna need this.
你会需要这个
Uh, I don't play baseball.
我不打棒球
Right, neither do I. It's... It's not the point.
对 我也是 这不重要
Okay. Thanks. Here you go.
好吧 谢谢 给你
Love you guys.
爱你们
All right.
好吧
I leave you with this.
这个留给你
You know, hurt her and I'll kill you.
有任何损伤 我就杀了你
You sure you won't need it?
你确定你不需要了吗
It's okay. Lydia's gonna drive me down to D.C.
没事的 莉迪亚会载我去特区
She wants to help me move into my dorm, so...
她要帮我把东西搬进宿舍
You know she's starting MIT as a Junior?
你知道她要去麻省理工上大三吗
How do you even do that? I... She's a genius.
你怎么做到的 我...她是个天才
Real question is how'd you get into UC Davis?
我要问的是你怎么进加州大学戴维斯分校的
How did you get into George Washington?
你怎么进华盛顿大学的
I don't know. Uh, your dad.
我不知道 你的爸爸
The, uh, big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program.
你的联调局爸爸打去问了联调局预备班
Pre-FBI.
联调局预备班
Well, I guess we're not the same kids
我想我们已经不是
running around the woods looking for a body.
在树林里奔跑寻找尸体的孩子了
No, we're not.
不是了
You know, you can keep the Jeep.
你把吉普车留下吧
No, I... I want you to have it.
不 我要交给你
Stiles. These aren't the keys to the Jeep.
斯泰尔斯 这些不是吉普车的钥匙
Well, that's one to your house,
好吧 那把是你家的
another to your room, uh, it's the master key to the school,
还有你房♥间的 学校的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Animal Clinic, key to the Sheriff's station.
还有动物诊所的 警长办公室的
Just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made.
我想你需要我复♥制♥的所有钥匙
So...
所以...
They still need us.
他们还是需要我们
They'll always need us.
他们总是需要我们
And, you know, I...
而你知道 我...
I need you.
我需要你
You know that.
你知道的
I need you too.
我也需要你
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
No, really, I need you though, uh...
不过我还是需要你...
I lost my license in the Hunt. So you have to drive.
我的驾照遗失在荒野世界了 所以你来开
Your dad is the Sheriff.
你♥爸♥爸是警长
I'm sure he'll let it slide. You drive.
我相信他会放过你 你来开
Unit Four, repeat.
4队 重复
You're telling me there's a body in the woods?
你说树林里有具尸体吗
That's exactly what I'm saying.
没错 我是那么说的
There's a body in the woods...
树林里有具尸体
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表