剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾...
Scott! Help me! No, no!
斯科特 救我 不要
So, what's the plan then?
你打算怎么做
I'm goin' through the portal.
我要从通道穿过去
Who's Peter? My dad.
皮特是谁 我爸
He has something.
他拿着什么东西
Stiles, is this you?
斯泰尔斯 是你吗
Alright, just remember this. Canaan.
你们记住一点 卡南
We're comin' to get you.No, you can't.
我们去接你 不行
You won't be able to find me.
你们找不到我
Hello?
你好
Wait!
等下
It's not real!
不是真的
Not real!
不是真的
It's not real!
这不是真的
It's not...
这不是...
All right. You heard a voice coming through the radio,
好吧 你从广播里听到了一个声音
and now you're convinced that it's the voice of...
而你确信这个声音属于...
Stiles. Your son.
斯泰尔斯 你儿子
Uh-huh. And maybe it's just a random signal cross?
也许只是信♥号♥♥交错造成的电流声
Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep
皮特把吉普车的钥匙给了我们
and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep.
直接启动了 明明是克劳迪娅的车
Oh, wait, wait, so, now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?
等等 你们是要我信任皮特·霍尔吗
I want you to trust me.
我希望你相信我
I heard Stiles on that radio, I'm sure of it.
那个声音就是斯泰尔斯 我确定
If you had heard it too... Well, I didn't.
要是你也听到了... 我没听到
Yeah. But if you had... Enough, Scott! Enough.
对 但如果你听到... 够了 斯科特 够了
You saw a carousel?
你看到了旋转木马
And a big sign that said "Canaan."
还看到一个大横幅写着"卡南"
And people disappearing in clouds of smoke.
还有人们直接化成一团烟消失了
Do you ever have nice dreams?
你做过好梦吗
We need to go to Canaan.
我们得去卡南
It will be helpful if we knew anything about the place.
要是我们对那里有所了解 应该会好很多
I keep calling the number for City Hall, and no one answers.
我一直在联♥系♥市政厅 但是电♥话♥没人接
The only map I can find it on is 30 years old.
我能找到的唯一地图是三十年前的
So far, the only thing I know about Canaan is where it is.
至今为止 我对卡南的唯一了解是它在哪里
That's all we need to know.
知道这个就够了
Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan.
斯科特 玛丽亚和莉迪亚要去卡南
He said to go through with the plan
他说只要不会毁掉他家房♥子
as long as it doesn't destroy his house.
所有计划都可以实施
What plan?
什么计划
Your plan.
你的计划
I don't have a plan.
我没计划
Well, you said you had all these ideas about
你不是之前想了很多办法
how to catch a Ghost Rider.
怎样抓恶灵骑士吗
I had one idea. It was pretty bad.
我就一个想法 而且是馊主意
And then I had another really bad idea.
后来我想了个更馊的主意
Anything that could work?
有能奏效的吗
Yeah, but it's terrible.
有 但是很糟糕
Great. Let's do it.
好啊 来试试吧
We need to break into the faculty storage room.
我们得闯进学校的储藏室
To save the whole town from Ghost Riders? No problem.
为了阻止恶灵骑士毁掉整个镇子吗 没问题
It's spreading, isn't it?
扩散了 对吧
You don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Uh, how did a whip do this?
一条鞭子怎么能这么厉害
It was a Ghost Rider's whip.
那是恶灵骑士的鞭子
Well, the regular doctors think that
好吧 平民医生认为
they can surgically remove the dead flesh.
他们可以通过手术切除死亡血肉
You're scheduled for emergency surgery in an hour.
安排了一小时后帮你做手术
Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
It's a supernatural toxin.
这是超自然毒素
If they try to cut it out, it will spread.
要是想切除 肯定会扩散
Tell me what you need.
告诉我你需要什么
I can't go in the operating room.
我不能进手术室
I won't come out alive.
我不会活着出来
Then we gotta get you out of here.
那我们就离开这里
Where are we?
这是哪里
According to the GPS, this is it.
依据定位系统 就是这里
This is it.
就是这里
Canaan's a ghost town.
卡南是座鬼城
I don't hear a single heartbeat.
我听不到一丝心跳
I'm not catching any scents.
我什么味道也没闻到
I wonder why Stiles would send us here.
不知道斯泰尔斯为什么让我们来这儿
This is the place I saw in the mirror.
这就是我在镜子里看到的地方
Uh, tell Doctor Geyer they wanted to do a few more tests
告诉盖尔医生 他们在手术前
before surgery.
还要做几个测试
If he even asks.
如果他问起来的话
He probably won't. But if he does ask,
他可能不会问 但如果他问了
tell him that.
就这么说
Mom? Kylie?
妈妈 凯莉
Is that your adoptive family?
是收养你的那家人吗
I know what you're thinking. You should've died with them.
我知道你在想什么 你该跟她们一起死
Let me help you with that.
我送你一程
Do you have the list?
单子你带了吗
It's in my head.
在我脑子里
What if you forget something?
要是你记不全怎么办
Is that a good idea?
这样好吗
If we get caught stealing school supplies,
要是我们偷学校物品时被抓了
it's a great idea.
不带单子比较好
Okay, now.
好了 进去吧
Can't we just buy a lightning rod?
我们不能直接买♥♥个避雷针吗
Sure, if you've got $2500.
可以啊 要花2500美元
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
This is faculty only.
教职人员才能进来
Then why are you the one leaving?
那为什么你急着离开
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Plugs and wires? Are... Are you making a Taser?
插座和电线 你在做电击枪吗
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
You saw them, didn't you?
你看到他们了 对吧
You should be in class.
你们应该去上课
Was it the night of the lacrosse game?
在曲棍球比赛的那晚
You saw the lightning, the men, and the horses?
你看到了闪电 那些人和马
Dozens of them.
他们有很多人
Then what?
然后呢
It was chaos.
一片混乱
They were everywhere.
到处都是那些人
Some of the kids were running.
有些孩子在逃跑
But for everyone else it, it was like there was nothing there.
但是对其他人来说 就像什么也没发生
They couldn't see a thing.
他们什么也看不到
We did.
我们看到了
And we've got a lot more to tell you
如果你想反击
if you really wanna fight back.
我们能告诉你更多
Hello?
有人吗
Mom?
妈妈
It's okay, your mom's not here.
没事的 你妈妈不在这儿
You're okay.
没事的
I saw her.
我看到她了
And her head,
而且她的头
looked like somebody took a bite out of her skull.
好像有人咬掉了她脑袋上一块
It wasn't real.
那不是真的
Yeah, but it felt real.
但感觉很真实
The energy here, it's causing hallucinations.
这里的能量会引发幻觉
We can't stay here.
我们不能待在这里
We can't leave. Not until we figure out why Stiles sent us here.
不能走 要先弄清斯泰尔斯为何要我们过来
Who are we going to ask? There's no one here.
我们能问谁 这里都没人
We can ask him.
我们可以问他
What do we do?
怎么办
Go after him!
追他
I think we both know that
我想你我都知道
this medication isn't gonna work, either.
这种药也不起作用
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表