剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾...
The ghost riders, how do we stop 'em?
恶灵骑士 该怎么阻止他们
We can find a person to absorb the lightning.
我们可以找个吸收闪电的人
Whatever happens will be your responsibility.
任何后果都得由你承担
Where's my sister?
我姐姐呢
You killed her, remember?
你早杀了她啊 不记得了么
I can help. I know about the Wild Hunt from the Dread Doctors.
我能帮忙 恐怖博士讲过荒野猎人的事
Where's Stiles?
斯泰尔斯在哪里
You remember Stiles?
你记得斯泰尔斯吗
To not tear you in half right now.
不让自己把你撕成两半
Somehow I don't think we're gonna hug this out.
看来这次没办法拥抱和解了
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
No, Tara, don't.
不 塔拉 不要
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
Theo...
西奥
It's okay.
没关系
You don't have to stop.
你不必停下来
It's okay, you don't have to stop.
没关系 你不必停下来
Trust me, I won't.
相信我 我不会停
Malia, enough! Hey.
玛丽亚 够了
Slow down, okay?
冷静
He's going back in the ground.
我们把他扔回地下
You can't.
不行
He remembers Stiles.
他记得斯泰尔斯
Scott remembers Stiles.
斯科特也记得斯泰尔斯
Lydia and I remember Stiles.
我和莉迪亚也记得斯泰尔斯
The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt.
恐怖博士知道荒野猎人的事
He can help us.
他可以帮我们
Or he could kill us.
也可能会害死我们
He's my responsibility.
我会对他负责
Noshiko gave me the sword.
野志子把剑给我了
It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight.
爸妈吵架的时候总是这么尴尬
Shut up!
闭嘴
You both are right.
你们说得都对
If Theo tries anything,
如果西奥图谋不轨
we'll send him back to the skinwalkers.
我们就送他去跟剥皮行者待着
But for right now...
但是暂时...
He goes back now.
他必须现在回去
Except Liam's the one with the sword. Shut up!
但剑在利亚姆手里 闭嘴
Malia... Can you give me a second alone with Theo?
玛丽亚 能让我跟西奥单独待会儿吗
Why? So I can kill him.
为什么 我才能杀他
Okay, look,
听我说
I know that there's mixed feelings all around.
我知道你们对我的感情很复杂
But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt.
但我也许是你们阻止荒野猎人的唯一机会
Let's kill him.
杀了他吧
What, you don't trust me?
你不信我吗
I don't trust him. Do you?
我不信任他 你呢
No. But I think we can use him.
我也不信 但我们能利用他
Remember who he is.
记住他是谁
He got into your head and you tried to kill me.
他控制了你的思想 你差点杀了我
And when that didn't work, he did kill me.
后来你没杀我 他自己动手了
And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister.
还杀了特蕾西 乔什 还有他姐姐
But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back.
可这也许是我们救回斯泰尔斯的唯一机会
Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust?
就不能找个我们能信任的人吗
This might be a mistake.
这样做也许会酿成大错
But you don't know that yet.
但现在还说不好
And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha.
你在学做阿尔法的时候也犯过错
Yeah, I made a lot.
对 我犯过很多错
But we don't have time for mistakes.
但现在没有时间犯错了
I can't lose Stiles.
我不能失去斯泰尔斯
So we should try anything we can to save him.
所以才应该不择手段去救他
Right?
对吗
Even Theo.
哪怕跟西奥合作
Convince me.
说服我
I can put you back in the ground anytime.
我随时可以把你压回地下
You also need a transformer
你需要一个变压器
that can handle five billion joules of electricity.
得能承载五十亿焦耳电量
I know where to find one and I can show you how it works.
我知道应该去哪里找 也知道如何操作
I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me.
只要玛丽亚保证不杀我 我就告诉你
She promises.
她保证
No, I don't.
不 我不同意
We're really gonna do this?
我们真的要这么做吗
Trust him?
相信他
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
It may not be better. But at least it's not him.
不算更好 但最起码不需要他
Noah.
诺亚
Come out of there.
快出来
Did you know about this room?
你知道这个房♥间吗
Why was it sealed off?
为什么被封上了
The previous owners probably did it. I...
应该是前房♥东做的 我
People do crazy things.
人们会做疯狂的事
What if this was his room?
如果这是他的房♥间呢
What if this means we had a son?
如果我们真的有个儿子呢
Noah...
诺亚
Claudia, this could be the proof we're looking for.
克劳迪娅 这可能就是我们在找的证据
There are so many simple explanations for why this is here.
这个房♥间的存在有很多简单解释
But we had a son we've forgotten
但我们忘记了一个儿子
is not one of them.
并不是其中之一
Aren't you curious?
难道你不好奇吗
No. I'm not.
不 我不好奇
You're making yourself crazy.
你快把你自己逼疯了
I think we should just leave it alone.
我觉得我们最好别管了
I can't.
我做不到
This was a bad idea.
这是个馊主意
It's not a bad idea.
这不是个馊主意
It is a terrible idea.
这是个很馊的主意
I told you where the transformer is.
我告诉了你们变压器在哪儿
I told you how it works.
我告诉了你们如何使用
I don't need to be there when it all blows up.
当它爆♥炸♥的时候 我可不想在场
It's not going to blow up.
不会爆♥炸♥的
They ride the lightning.
他们驱雷策电
We can use that to catch one
我们可以利用这点来抓住一个
and keep him there until we figure out what they want.
在发现他们的目的前困住他
It's a good idea.
这是个好主意
You're trying to catch a Ghost Rider.
你们想抓住恶灵骑士
A million things can go wrong. Terrible idea.
就等着被虐死吧 完全不好
The bad idea was bringing him back.
救他回来才是个馊主意
Scott's right. This is a mistake.
斯科特说得对 这样不对
You took a risk.
你铤而走险了
We took a risk.
我们都铤而走险了
But it was the right thing to do.
但这么做是正确的
I believe in you.
我相信你
You guys want me to leave you alone?
你们想让我离开吗
Oh, that's right, I can't.
对了 我没法离开
We better hurry.
我们最好快点
You did it.
你们做到了
Of course we did it.
当然了
This thing can transmute the energy from a lightning bolt.
这个东西可以改变闪电的能量
Even successive strikes.
连连续不断的闪电也可以
Mason, are you sure this is gonna work?
梅森 你确定这个有用
Well, whatever's inside this cage
这个笼子里的任何东西
is shielded from any outside electrical current.
都会被外面的电流封锁
So the Ghost Rider won't be able to use lightning to escape.
所以恶灵骑士就无法借着闪电离开
We put a lightning rod on the roof
我们在房♥顶放上避雷针
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表