剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
The best way to build an army is through fear.
恐惧是建立军队最佳的办法
He's afraid. They're gonna turn on us.
他很怕 他们是冲我们来的
I wonder if any of us have changed.
我想知道我们中是否有人改变了
And if we did,
如果有
would there be any way to tell?
那么有没有方法识别出来呢
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, it's just a flat.
没事 车胎漏气而已
You need some help?
要帮忙吗
No, I know how to change a tire, thanks.
不用 我知道怎么换胎 谢谢
I don't know, that looks pretty bad.
是吗 看起来很糟糕
That doesn't look like a flat. It looks like a blowout.
看起来不像漏气 看起来是爆胎
Hope you got a spare.
希望你有备胎
Thanks for the concern, guys, but I'll be okay. Really.
谢谢你们关心 但我没事 真的
Hold on. I think I found the cause of your problem.
等等 我好像找到问题的根源了
Ever seen one of these before?
之前见过这个吗
Maybe you didn't hear me.
你们好像没听到我的问题
I asked you, have you ever seen one of these before.
我问你们 你们之前见过这个吗
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I have.
是的 我见过
Thank god, you're here.
谢天谢地 你来了
Liam.
利亚姆
No, I'm... I'm sick. I'm sick.
不 我...病了 我病了
You're not sick.
你没病
Yeah, I'm like deathly ill.
真的 我要病死了
It's serious. I think...
很严重 我觉得...
I think it's the flu.
我觉得是流感
It's not flu season. Uh, then I probably have pneumonia.
现在不是流感季 那我可能得肺炎了
Liam, you're a werewolf. You can't get pneumonia.
利亚姆 你是狼人 不会得肺炎
But you know what you can get
但是你很清楚
is in trouble for being late to school.
迟到会有什么下场
So come on, let's go.
起来 走吧
I don't think I should go to school.
我觉得我不该上学
Or outside. Or anywhere. Ever again.
也不该出去 哪儿也不去 永远不去
It doesn't matter what you think, okay? Because you gotta go.
你怎么想不重要 好吗 因为你得走了
Now all you do is pretend like nothing happened.
你现在只需要假装什么都没发生
Pretend? I'm just supposed to pretend?
假装 就让我假装是吗
Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off.
想想超人没戴眼镜被抓包的情形
You know, he doesn't give up.
他不会放弃
He puts them back on and says, "I'm still Clark Kent."
他会戴回眼镜 然后说"我还是克拉克·肯特"
You want me to wear glasses?
你想让我戴眼镜吗
No! I want you to go to school, okay?
不 我想让你去上学 好吗
And be Liam Dunbar.
做好利亚姆·邓巴
Just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent,
就像超人得做好克拉克·肯特
Like Spider-Man, and Captain America...
就像蜘蛛侠 美国队长
Captain America is just Steve Rogers.
美国队长就是史蒂夫·罗杰斯
He doesn't have to pretend. Everyone already loves him.
他不必假装 大家就很爱他
Unlike us, who everyone hates.
不像我们被大家讨厌
They hate us for trying to save their lives.
他们讨厌我们救他们的命
You're right.
你说得对
We are trying to save lives.
我们是想拯救生命
Which is why you're gonna get up
所以你得起床
and go to school and pretend like nothing happened.
然后上学 假装什么都没发生
Because if you don't, more people could die.
因为如果你不这样 可能会死更多人
Because of me.
因为我
I didn't really know Brett or Lori.
我和布雷特还有洛莉不太熟
Well, not like you did.
不像你跟他们关系好
But I know you.
但我了解你
And if you're afraid of seeing more of your friends die,
如果你害怕看到更多朋友死去
you'll go.
就去上学
Okay. Not bad so far.
好吧 目前为止还好
This might be easier than we thought.
可能比我们想象得更简单
Maybe.
或许吧
He's one of them.
他也是其中一员
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么
What are they thinking letting him come to school?
他们怎么想的 居然允许他来上学
I sit next to him in English.
我上英语课就坐他旁边
Well, then find a new desk.
好吧 那就再找个位子
Just block it out.
当成耳边风就好
They know. Just rumors.
他们知道了 只是谣言
They don't know anything.
他们什么都不知道
They know everything.
他们什么都知道
Two sophomores on the lacrosse team were there last night.
昨晚两位高二的长曲棍球队员死了
Yeah, but it was late, it was pitch-black out,
没错 但当时天色已晚 外面一片漆黑
and there was fog on the road.
路上还有雾
It was a clear night. Full moon. And a well-lit intersection.
昨晚夜色晴朗 是满月 路口灯光很好
I have to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
No. If you leave, these rumors never stop.
不 如果你走 这些谣言不会停止
You gotta just convince them that you're a regular kid.
你要说服他们你是普通少年
I'm not a regular kid.
我不是普通少年
Look. Remember what Scott said? Be Clark Kent.
听着 记得斯科特的话吗 成为克拉克·肯特
Clark Kent turns into a
克拉克·肯特会变成
guy with a red and blue outfit and a cape.
身着红蓝外套和披风的人
I turn into a monster with claws and fangs.
我只会变成牙尖爪利的怪兽
Then just get through the day without shifting.
那就撑过白天 不要变身
Look, Liam, people are saying
听我说 利亚姆 人们传言
that Brett and Lori died in a car accident.
布雷特和洛莉死于车祸
We know the truth.
但我们知道真♥相♥
They didn't just die.
他们的死没这么简单
They were murdered.
他们是被谋杀的
Killed by the new hunter in Beacon Hills.
被比肯山的新手猎人谋杀
You know, when he took out the Hellhound,
他干掉那头地狱恶犬时
we thought that it was luck.
我们以为那是运气
That we were dealing with an amateur.
我们只是在对付一个外行
But now we know that whoever this new hunter is,
但我们现在清楚无论 这位新猎人是谁
he has a teacher.
他绝对有一位老师
Gerard.
杰勒德
Which means this is my fault. I'm the one who let him go.
所以这是我的错 是我放走他的
You couldn't have done anything.
话不能这么说
He could've killed him.
他本可以杀了他
Just saying.
我就这么一说
We're not executioners.
我们不是刽子手
You are when it comes to war.
战争打响 你就是刽子手
That's why we're gonna make peace. With gerard?
所以我们要讲和 跟杰勒德讲和吗
Lydia, you know what's coming.
莉迪亚 你知晓未来
We all keep using the same word.
我们一直在说同一个词
War.
战争
So what stops a war from happening?
什么能阻止战争打响
Peace summit. Right.
和平会面 没错
We meet face-to-face with Gerard. Find out what he wants.
我们和杰勒德见面谈 弄清他的目的
And then we stop all this before it gets any worse.
然后在事情恶化以前阻止这一切
Last time Gerard was at a peace meet was with Deucalion.
杰勒德上次和平会面是和丢卡利翁一起
He blinded him and then
他弄瞎了他
killed everybody else, including his own men.
杀了所有人 包括他的手下
I'll go. Know he's not going to kill me.
我去吧 他肯定不会杀我
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Not really.
不确定
All we need is to find out what he wants.
我们只需要弄清他的目的
Then we can bargain.
然后就能谈判
Even if he does agree, his terms might be difficult to meet.
就算他同意 他的条件也可能很难满足
Well, that's why it's a negotiation.
所以才叫谈判嘛
I don't expect to get anything without giving something up.
我觉得有舍才有得
Then you're gonna have to
那你就得
figure out just how much you're willing to give,
想清楚你愿意舍弃什么
and how far you're willing to go to stop a war.
为了阻止战争 愿意做到什么地步
What's,
怎么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Team meeting.
球队会议
About what?
主题是什么
About how we don't want someone like you as our captain anymore.
主题是我们不希望你这种人再当队长了
"Someone?" Something.
"人" 不是人吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表