剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
英国人为了那东西想要杀掉我
Something the British are trying to kill me for.
所以呢
And what?
你在寻求庇护
You seek protection?
我有需求
I have demands.
需求
Demands?
你告诉卡尔斯巴我的名字
You tell Carlsbad my name.
-谁是卡尔斯巴 -他是伦敦的
- And who's Carlsbad? - Carlsbad is the head
美国秘密通信协会的头头
of the American Society of Secret Correspondence in London.
那名字是克罗尼告诉我的
I know that name, because Colonay told me it.
他喝多了
He was drunk.
他当时正在努力上一个妓♥女♥
He was trying to push his jelly up a whore.
卡尔斯巴会知道我的名字和我的事情
Carlsbad will know my name and know my business.
我想你说错了暗号♥
I'm afraid you've used the wrong words.
出去
Get out.
你会治心理疾病吗 医生
Do you treat sickness of the mind, Doctor?
继续走
Just keep walking.
你来这实在不明智
You're mad to have even come here.
我们是个愤怒的民族
We are an angry nation.
没错
Yeah.
我就指望是这样
I'm counting on it.
再见
Good day.
夫人 有您的信
Post for you, madam.
我将要开始
I intend to begin
宣读你父亲的遗嘱
by reading your father's last will and testament,
之后我会试着和他的债主协商
and then I shall try to reason with his creditors.
你想好怎么处理努特卡了吗
Have you decided yet what you will do with Nootka?
-恩 我会用来交易 -和谁
- Yes, I will use it for trade. - With whom?
努特卡有很多土著
There are only savages at Nootka.
我和他们交易
Then I will trade with them.
-我听说你买♥♥了艘船 -是的
- I hear you bought a ship. - I did,
然后我发现它是用来运送奴隶的
then I discovered that it was formerly used for carrying slaves.
我检查了航海日志
I checked the vessel's log and,
在西班牙人得到它之前
before it was taken by the Spanish,
它归尊贵的东印度公♥司♥所有
it was once owned by the Honourable East India Company.
镣铐都是在伦敦造的
The shackles were all cast in London.
-东印度公♥司♥不做奴隶生意 -是不做
- The East India don't deal slaves. - No, no, they don't.
但他们把衣服和珠子运到丹吉尔
But they do run cloth and trade beads to Tangiers
和斯卡夫家族一起
with the Scarfe family,
然后把奴隶运到特立尼达
and then slaves to Trinidad...
从邦斯岛
..From Bunce Island...
通过西班牙私掠船
Through Spanish privateers.
我很惊讶 你作为一个与此关系密切的人
For one with such close connections,
居然都不知道
I am surprised that you don't know.
什么关系
And what connections are they?
索伊特先生
Mr Thoyt...
你已经做了40年我父亲的律师
You have been my father's lawyer for the past 40 years.
在这短时间内 你把他最私密的
And in all that time, you reported every detail
生意细节
of his most intimate business
都透露给了他在东印度公♥司♥的仇敌
to his enemies at the East India Company.
你就是他们的走狗
You are their whore.
和这座城市里几乎每个人一样
The same as almost everyone else in this city,
除了那些真正的妓♥女♥
apart from those who are actually labelled a whore.
拜托 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
你离开伦敦时 东印度仅仅是个贸易公♥司♥
When you left London, the East India was a trading company.
现在它就是全能之神
Now it is God Almighty.
摄政亲王恐惧它
The Prince Regent fears it.
全世界没有哪个国家的政♥府♥敢反抗它
No government in the world dares to stand up to it.
它拥有土地 海洋 甚至是我们头上的天
It owns the land, the ocean, the fucking sky above our heads.
它所拥有的人力 武器和船只
It has more men and weapons and ships
比所有基♥督♥教国家的总和还要多
than all the Christian nations combined.
你觉得所有屈服的人都是邪恶的
You think all who submit are evil.
不是
No.
我们只是屈服于这个已经改变的世界
We are submitting to the way the world has become.
伦敦所有正直的
All the good men in London...
与他们抗争的人都在蒂尔伯里被血洗了
who fight them are washed up at Tilbury.
他们可以召开议会
They could hold a congress.
或许他们可以简单地坐上船去波士顿
Or perhaps they could simply board a ship and sail to Boston,
东印度公♥司♥不敢去那里
where the Company dare not go.
那么
So...
你要犯叛国罪
you'll add treason to the list?
国王与东印度公♥司♥不会放过你
The King and Company after your head.
那是一群乌合之众 造船工 木匠
It's all rabble - pitch makers, carpenters.
你父亲四年都没给他们付薪水了
Your father didn't pay any bills for four years.
他们内心愤愤不平 有意要强取
They feel deeply aggrieved and talk of seizures.
我可不是胡思乱想 只想问你有没有带武器
I'm not being at all fanciful when I ask if you are armed.
我带了
I am armed.
-他来了 -真以你为耻
- There he is! - Shame on you!
让他过去
Let the man through!
钱呢 德莱尼
Where's the money, Delaney?!
先生们 你们是在接到
Gentleman! You are all here,
霍勒斯·德莱尼死讯的书面通知后来此
subsequent to a written notice of Horace Delaney's death.
我会首先
I'll deal first...
处理遗产受益人事宜
with the beneficiaries and then
之后马上进行遗产分割
with the division straight after.
我说了之后马上进行
I said straight after!
闭嘴 让他们处理
Shut up! Let them get on with it.
我们已经等得够久了
We've waited long enough.
德莱尼先生死时是一位鳏夫
Mr Delaney died a widower.
他有两名子女 都出席了这次分割会议
He is survived by two children, both present at this division.
他的女儿 原名泽尔法·安娜贝尔·德莱尼
Of his daughter, Zilpha Annabel Delaney,
现名泽尔法·安娜贝尔·吉尔里
now Zilpha Annabel Geary,
在他最后的遗嘱中并没有提到
there is no mention in this last will and testament.
他的儿子 詹姆斯·凯齐亚·德莱尼
To his son, James Keziah Delaney,
可以继承德莱尼财产的现有资产
is left the only existing assets of the Delaney estate,
包括位于前西属美洲
including the Nootka trading post and landing ground
现美洲的太平洋西北海岸的
on the Pacific north-west coast of the Americas,
努特卡贸易港以及着陆地
in what was formerly Spanish America.
不管你拥有什么 都要卖♥♥掉...
Whatever you have, you will sell...
要我继续 必须要肃静
There must be order for me to continue!
-我们现在可以离开了 -不
- We can leave now. - No.
我们要缠着这个黑鬼 寻求公平
We will haunt this nigger to justice!
他已经被邪恶缠身了
He's already haunted.
走吧
Come.
你要知道 德莱尼
Be sure of this, Delaney!
那份遗产是你的死刑
That legacy is your death sentence!
给我让开
Out of my way!
要我继续 必须要肃静
I must have order in order to continue!
我为那个老混♥蛋♥挖了新的地基
I dug new foundations for that old bastard...
却一分也没拿到
And I never got a penny.
儿子无需继承父亲的债务
The son does not inherit the debts of the father.
詹姆斯·德莱尼已经宣布了
James Delaney has declared
以他自己命名的新的贸易公♥司♥
a new trading company in his own name.
我父亲的债务共计
And my father's debts amounted to
215英镑17先令
a sum total of £215 and 17 shillings.
这里是215英镑17先令
Behold, £215 and 17 shillings.
索伊特先生会按照你们应得的数目付给你们
Mr Thoyt will pay each one of you exactly what you are due,
但你们要排好队
but you will form an orderly line.
你们要排好队
You will form an orderly line.
排好了
Orderly!
我真没想到 他比他父亲强
I didn't expect that. He's a better man than his father.
快点
Hurry up!
至少他还要清算他父亲的债务
At least he's sorting his father's debts.
他欠我的不是那些钱
What I'm owed isn't in that pile of coins...
因为我不在那份最终分割通知上
Since I'm not listed on the final division notice.
看 那个老吝啬鬼连自己的妓♥女♥的钱都不给
You see? The old skinflint didn't even pay for his whores!
那我父亲欠你的是什么
And what exactly is it that my father owed you?
他欠我一生的关怀
He owed me a lifetime of care.
一生的热爱
A lifetime of devotion.
他欠我吻和爱
He owed me kisses and love.
他欠我一个家 家中炉火
He owed me a home and a fire
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表