剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
天啊
Dear, God.
*钻进去 出来了*
*The boring out, the driving out*
*他们俩都出来了*
*But, oh, the double driving out*
*为大人再来一次*
*Oh, for the Lord again...*
有主了 先生
Spoken for, Sir.
你一点也没变 高德斯
You haven't changed a bit, Godders.
我要跟你谈谈
Ah, I need to speak to you.
东印度公♥司♥很快就会知道
Your secret won't remain a secret for very long
你的秘密了
in the East India Company.
-你敲诈我吗 -没错
- Blackmail? - Yes.
不过我们俩是朋友 这又何妨
But between friends, so where's the harm?
你是每场会议的记录员 对吧
Now, you take the minutes, don't you, of every meeting
甚至他们举手发言的内容你也都知道
and you also hear everything they say when they raise their hand?
我需要那些情报
I want that information.
我会付你钱
I will pay you for it.
每月付你一磅
I'll pay you a pound every month.
你怎么知道我的事
How did you know about me?
因为我在各处都有耳目
Because I have eyes and ears everywhere
遍布这座城市
throughout the city in many places,
就像东印度公♥司♥一样
much like the Company itself.
我真的不想伤害你 高德斯
I honestly mean you no harm, Godders.
-如果我被发现... -什么
- If I were caught... - What?
如果我被发现向德莱尼家的人泄露公♥司♥机密
If I were caught passing company secrets to a Delaney...
你不会被发现的 我会保护你
You're not going to get caught because I will protect you.
你知道的 在学校里的时候我喜欢你
You know, at the seminary, I was in love with you.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
当然知道
Of course.
那时候我以为我们只是好哥们
And there was I thinking that we were just brothers in arms.
有时候在礼堂里我们不是睡在一张床上吗
Didn't we share a bed sometimes in the great hall?
那是种折磨
It was torture.
极致的折磨
Exquisite.
所以你可以相信我...
So you can trust me...
我会保护你
..and I will protect you.
你的工作从现在开始
Your work starts now.
天啊
Oh, God.
东印度公♥司♥和国王之间是怎样利益分配的
How fair is the split between the East India and the King?
我有点醉了 没法谈正事
I'm a little drunk for business.
他们达成共识了吗 还是各自为政
Have they found common cause or are they still divided?
告诉我 该死的
Talk to me, for fuck sake.
亲爱的妹妹
Dear, Sister...
我在重建父亲的事业
I am restoring our father's offices
我已经注册成立了德莱尼贸易公♥司♥
I have registered the Delaney Trading Company
和劳埃德公♥司♥一起 我会准备好船只
with Lloyds of London and I will ready my ship
等到时机合适 等东印度公♥司♥倒了
so that when the time is right and the Company has fallen
我们就能离开
we can leave.
我在招揽忠诚的追随者
I am accruing a band of loyal servants,
除了能帮助我们离开
none of whom have any value to me
他们没有任何价值
beyond the facilitation of this greater good.
当我离开英格兰的时候 我只是个孩子
When I left England, I was just a boy.
现在我回来了 一切大不相同
Now I am back, much has changed.'
泽尔法·德莱尼夫人
你离开英格兰时就像催眠师动了动手指
Your leaving England was the click of the hypnotist's fingers.
我从混沌中醒来 意识到我们罪恶深重
I woke from a trance and realised the depth of our sin.
我在神和我丈夫身上找到了救赎
I have found forgiveness in God and in my husband,
我不想参与你的计划 或者你的未来
and I want no part in your plans or your future.'
但我们就是未来
But we are the future.
你的丈夫已经是过去时了
Your husband is already passed
看看他跟随你的样子 你就能知道
and you can see that by the way that he follows you.
你应该放他走 可怜的人
You should let him go, poor soul.
你在折磨他
You torture him.
我们周围已有太多背叛
There is enough treachery already surrounding us
我们不该再添上一笔
that there is no need for us to add to it.'
信件寄到这里会被人看见
The arrival of letters at this address does not go unnoticed.
我丈夫又严厉又是基♥督♥徒 我觉得挺好
My husband is harsh and is a Christian. I welcome it.
这是我应受的
I deserve it.
你丈夫还是个傻瓜
Your husband is also a fool.
他不了解你
He cannot see all that you are.
我去过不相信天谴的地方
I have sailed to places where there is no damnation.
我们曾经在暗处有过心与心的交流
We used to talk to each other without words in dark corners.
你对那些事物的好奇与渴望
Your curiosity and hunger for all that is possible out there
永远不会被宗教道义
could never be tethered by base religious morality,
船只保险和崭新的瓷器所束缚
ship insurance and new china.
从现在起 我会烧掉你的信件
Please understand that from this moment I will burn your letters
绝不打开
without opening them.'
那我就在梦里与你相见 亲爱的
Then I will visit you in your dreams, my love.
我是你妹妹
Please. I'm your sister.
让其他的事尘封吧
Let all else lie.
有个女人要见你
There is a woman here to see you
我发誓我可能只有用
and I swear the only way i could have stopped her
你的给我的枪才能阻止她
would have been to use the pistol you gave me
而且我真的会开枪 因为她疯了
and don't think I would be loathe to use it because she's mad
-她说她是我的女主人 -你的女主人
- and she claims she is my mistress. - Your mistress?
她说她拥有这栋房♥子
She says she owns this house.
好
Right.
我已经找了伦敦最好的律师
I have engaged the services of the best lawyer in London.
那就是你的律师
Is that your lawyer?
我的律师保证 作为霍勒斯·德莱尼的遗孀
My lawyer assures me that, as Horace Delaney's widow,
根据土地的自然法
by natural law of the land,
这座房♥子有一半都是我的
this house is therefore half mine.
-那是副本 -现在是柴火了
- It's a copy. - It's now kindling.
我的仆人想要给你脸上来一枪
My servant wants to shoot you in the face.
现在你的仆人也有一半是我的了
Your servant is also now half mine.
所以我刚才烧掉的是劝告
So did I just burn advice
还是猜测
or did I burn speculation?
你实际上烧掉的是一封意向书
You actually burnt a letter of intent.
你对我的房♥子
And what do you intend to do...
有什么意向
with my house?
首先要换掉这些难看的木板
Firstly to change those awful boards.
-鲍小姐 -是德莱尼夫人
- Miss Bow... - Mrs Delaney!
鲍小姐 你知道
Miss Bow, do you know why
这房♥子的窗户上为什么有木板吗
there are boards on the windows of this house?
我猜是让外面幸运的人
So the fortunate people outside
看不到里面的景象吧
can't see inside of the state of this place, I imagine.
不 是因为外面有邪恶的人
No, because there are wicked men out there
想让我死
who would wish me dead.
但是因为你的遗嘱 东印度公♥司♥
However, neither the East India or the King will kill you
和国王都不能杀你
because of your will.
唯一能从你的死亡中
The only people who would benefit
受益的就是美国人
from your death are the Americans,
但你已经准备好与美国人协商了
but you're already in negotiations with the Americans,
所以拿掉木板后 我们可以挂上窗帘
so surely once the boards have gone we could put curtains up.
你这样孤陋寡闻的人
You seem to know such a lot for somebody
似乎还知道的不少
who knows so very little.
你应该知道我是个很危险的人
You should know that I am a very dangerous man.
我也听说了
I was told that, too.
谁和你说的这些破事
And who keeps telling you all this shit?
你的详细情况都是乔治国王陛下的一位代表
I was told the details of your situation by a representative
告诉我的
of his Majesty The King, George.
也是国王间接出资支持了那份
And indirectly it was the King himself who financed the drawing up of
昂贵的文件的起草 就是你刚烧掉的那份
that very expensive piece of paper, which you just burnt.
通常 国王的顾问很少与一位女演员
As a rule, the King's council very rarely makes business
做交易 除非是在梅登路的后巷里
with an actress unless it's up the back alley of Maiden Lane.
那份你刚才烧掉的文件还说明
The piece of paper you just burnt also states that,
作为霍勒斯·德莱尼的遗孀
as Horace Delaney's widow,
我也拥有努特卡湾一半的港口贸易站
I also own half the trading post at Nootka Sound
我相信努特卡对你很有价值
and I believe Nootka is of value to you
对国王也是
and to the King.
由此可见
So, as you can see,
这是个简单的交易 德莱尼先生
it's a very simple swap, Mr Delaney.
你那一半的房♥子换我那一半
Your half of the house for my half of a piece of land
我既没兴趣也没用的土地
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表