剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
And administration of felons through the docks.
不许再锁门 也不许再跟我拉开距离
Never lock your door or draw your robe against me again,
我现在可是个陪审推事
for I am an assessor!
我三个月前就申请这一职位了 我没告诉你
I applied for the position three months ago. I didn't tell you.
来
Here.
你快看看吧
Read it. Won't you?
看看啊
Read.
别这样 一切都过去了
Come now, all is forgotten,
都过去了
all is forgotten.
那些吵架太荒唐了
How ridiculous it's all been. Duelling.
我们像孩子一样吵架
And you and I fighting like children.
澳大利亚太远了
Australia is too far.
请你出去
Please leave.
让我继续洗澡
Let me finish here.
灭掉所有火源
All fires extinguished.
轻点 轻点 先生们
Gently, gently, gently, gentlemen.
要对棺材里的居民心怀敬意
Have the greatest of respect for the inhabitant of this coffin.
它脾气出名地火爆
Famously volatile.
经常暴怒发作
Given to explosive fits of rage.
希望它能安息
May he rest in peace
直到救世主将其生命再次点燃为止
until he's reignited with his Saviour.
慢点 慢点 坎坷的路上慢点走
Slow, slow, slow over the potted roads.
霍乱仍在流行
The chlorate is still there,
目前只是在潜伏
it's just sleeping.
警告
霍乱
"为了防止传染"
"For the purpose of preventing contagion."
我看到你了
I saw you...
你那时在池塘看到了一些东西
...And you saw something at the pond.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
没什么
Nothing.
我强烈建议你保持这个状态
I strongly suggest you to continue to see nothing.
驾
Move!
这是什么
What's this?
霍乱死的
Cholera.
霍乱
Cholera?
哪里有霍乱
Where's this cholera now?
亨顿路
Hendon Road.
正蔓延到菲列河和吉尔伯恩河了
It's coming down the Fleet and Kilburn Rivers.
是吗
Is that so?
有几个人
How many?
六个
Six.
还有个孩子
And a child.
我知道了
I see...
一个孩子
A child.
对 挺惨的 一家人死了几天了
Yes, it's very sad, it's a whole family. Been dead for days.
我们没听说过
We haven't heard about that.
我们是被授命
We've being instructed to
趁夜转移尸体
transport them under the cover of darkness.
以免引起群众恐慌
So as not to alarm the populous.
你是说死于霍乱吗
Cholera, you say?
那行
Well...
我们开棺看一看吧
Let's have a look, shall we?
火把
Torch.
那样做不好
I wouldn't do that.
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
走 快走
Go on, go!
走 赶紧离开这 快点
Go. Get out of here. Go. Move on.
-快拉走 -走
- Get 'em out of here. - Go.
-怎么回事 -不知道 先上马
- What happened there? - No idea, get on the horse.
继续走 快走
Go on. Go. Move on!
干得好 小子
Good work, boy!
走 快离开这 走
Go on. Move out of here! Go!
轻拿慢放
Gently.
警告
霍乱
小心别惊醒
Careful not to wake the dead...
黄泉路上的死者
As they reach their final resting place.
我会告诉麦迪逊先生我有了重大发现
I will tell Mr Madison I have made an extraordinary discovery.
一个在伦敦能信得过的人
A man in London who can be relied upon.
行 去告诉他
Yes, you tell him that
我还指望他让我的船安全通过
and I will rely upon him to give my ship safe passage
美军封锁线呢
through the American blockade.
如果我的工厂被发现了
If my factory is discovered...
我可知道去哪里找你
I will know where to find you.
你闻起来就像牛粪一样
You stink of cow shit.
其实是马粪
It's horse shit, actually.
我们还以为你一走了之了
We thought you might have left for good.
那样好吗
And would that be good?
我去问了你妹妹知不知道你在哪
I visited your sister to ask where you were.
三天了 杳无音讯
Three days and not a word?
你觉得会没人注意到吗
Did you think it would go unnoticed?
东印度公♥司♥挨个酒馆打听你的下落
The Company have men in every tavern asking where you are.
提供情报的一律赏10镑
They're offering £10 to anyone with information.
威逼利诱
Making threats.
价已经开出来 只是时间问题了 詹姆斯
Money being offered - it's only a matter of time, James.
你告诉我什么事不是时间问题
You tell me one thing that isn't just a matter of time.
他们说你卖♥♥火♥药♥给共和党人
They say you're going to sell the gun powder to the Republicans.
共和党人身无分文 为什么要卖♥♥给他们
Republicans haven't got any money, why would I sell it to them?
他们认为你要发动革命
They think you're going to start a revolution.
如果摄政亲王
If the Prince genuinely thought
真的以为我要发动革命
I was going to start a revolution,
我早就被关进塔里了
I would be in the Tower.
他又不是守卫
He's not a safeguard.
如果王室和公♥司♥解决了他们的小纷争
If Crown and Company solve their little dispute,
他们会把夹在中间的你灭掉
they will crush you between them.
我妹妹怎么说
What did my sister say?
泽尔法
Zilpha?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我杀了他
I killed him.
就像你说的那样
Just like you said.
尸体在哪
Where is the body?
卧室
In the bedroom.
你确定他已经死了吗
Are you sure he's dead?
死透了
Quite dead.
坐这
Sit there.
在卧室
In the bedroom?
对
Yes.
我什么时候...
When did I, um...?
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
你先在这待着
You stay here.
我去让布雷斯安排辆马车
I will tell Brace to arrange a carriage.
等你到家 尸体就已经不见了
By the time you get home, the body will be gone.
家
Home?
对
Yes.
-你要把我送回家 -当然
- You are sending me home? - Of course...
不然你会被吊死
Or you will hang.
我会把尸体处理掉
I will get rid of the body.
没人会知晓
No-one will know.
当然
Of course.
即刻下葬
For immediate burial.
警告
霍乱
先生们
Gentlemen,
总算有好消息了
at last some good news.
今早 一只走失的羔羊迷途知返
This morning, a lost sheep returned to the fold.
一名悔罪者找到光明
A penitent sinner saw the light
真切地向上帝说出了实情
and spoke earnestly to the one true God.
恶魔已被驱走
A devil was exorcised.
一名住在亨顿格雷亨德路
A farmer, called Ibbotson,
名叫伊博森的农夫
confessed to the priest at St Mary's church,
在圣玛丽教堂向神父忏悔
Greyhound Road, Hendon,
说他让一只恶魔进入了他的生活
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表