剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
to prepare the evidence.
你脱下外衣
Now, you take your coat off,
进入办公室 给他写授权
go into your office and you write to him.
代表尊贵的东印度公♥司♥
Offer him "Full and unfettered co-operation"
为他提供"充分自♥由♥合作"
on behalf of the Honourable East India.
不不不
No, no, no.
"充分自愿合作"
"Full and willing cooperation."
是 先生
Yes, sir.
然后...我会告诉你烧掉哪些文件
And then...I will tell you which papers to burn.
是
Sir.
有一位德莱尼先生想见您 太太
There is a Mr Delaney to see you, madam.
他渡河过来的 他在花♥园♥里
He's come from the river. He's in the garden.
如果是你的姘头
If it's someone you fuck,
看看是从东边还是西边来的
please check if he came from east or west.
如果是东边 那儿最近有霍乱
In the east, there is cholera.
你胡搞的话可能会感染上
You can catch it from fucking.
不是 我也没有姘头
It isn't. And there isn't.
你也不会染上
And you can't.
我八天后就会为你准备好火♥药♥
I will have your gunpowder in eight days.
火♥药♥
Powder?
没错
Yes.
敦巴顿说很紧急
Dumbarton said the need was very urgent.
那肯定的确很紧急
Then it must indeed be urgent.
如果你找我不是为了火♥药♥ 那是为什么
If your business is not gunpowder, what is it?
我是为了交易
My business is the deal.
我告诉他们你能提供的条件
I sent word of your offer,
以及我所推荐以及我们共同接受的条件
with my own recommendation that we accept.
接受什么条件
Accept what?
用努特卡的港口♥交♥换和坎顿的茶叶贸易
Nootka landing ground in return for the tea trade to Canton.
以及你们封锁区的安全通行
And safe passage through your blockade.
但是你离开伦敦前必须签署条约
But you must assign the treaty before you leave London.
那我就得先信任你
Well, that would require me to trust you.
基于我们共同的利己主义
Based on mutual self-interest.
信任需要一些时间
Trust requires a little time.
时间正是我们所缺的东西 德莱尼先生
Something we have very little of, Mr Delaney.
这是什么
What's this?
乔姆利先生给鲍小姐的书
A book from a Mr Cholmondeley for Miss Bow.
邮差送来的 还有一封信
It came by post, with a letter.
她有追求者了
She obviously has an admirer.
她今天问了我很多问题
She asked me a lot of questions today.
你给了她很多答案吗
And did you give her a lot of answers?
我什么都没告诉她
I told her nothing.
而你却知道那么多
And yet, you have so much to tell.
我的壁炉需要多添些煤 冻死了
Oh, we need some more coal for my fireplace. It's freezing!
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
这里是德莱尼大宅
This is the Delaney household.
根本没有温暖可言
We have no warmth here.
乔姆利先生不适合你
Mr Cholmondeley is not a suitable man for you.
当然不了 他...
No, no absolutely not. He's...
他肯定是你的人
You must keep him all to yourself.
我可不会碍着你
I shan't hinder your advances.
泽尔法 亲爱的 亲爱的
Zilpha. My love. My love.
这是一位神父
This is a holy man of God.
他经常帮人们驱逐魔鬼
He's practised in removing and discouraging demons.
你丈夫说你深受八百松所困
Your husband reports a Barbason has been visiting you.
有一种驱魔仪式
There is a ceremony of exorcism
可以驱逐八百松
which can eradicate the Barbason.
过程很快 而且价格也不高
It's a very short process. And quite inexpensive.
我告诉了神父你被困扰的样子
I told the Priest how he visits you.
不
No.
-他困扰着你 -不 不
- He visits you. - No, no...
-他困扰着你 -不 不 别碰我
- He visits you. - No! No! Don't touch me.
-你就不能承认... -去死吧
- Will you at least acknowledge that...? - Go to hell!
天啊 她长得这么娇小 还挺可怕的
Goodness. A slight thing she is, but fearful!
我知道了 我知道了
Yes, I see it. I see it.
我们能把她固定在一个地方吗
Is there somewhere we can pin her down?
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你看到这些斑点了吗
You see those blemishes?
这是恶魔出来的表现
It is the evil coming to the surface.
快好了 亲爱的
It's almost done, my love.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
能把她解开了吗
Can we untie her now?
给她一些时间
Leave her a few moments.
让她平静...恢复一下
Let her reflect...and recover.
你上♥床♥吗
Will you come to bed?
当然了 我马上起来
Yes, of course. I'll be up in just a moment.
教导我
Teach me.
指引我
Guide me.
泽尔法
Zilpha?
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表