剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
that I have no interest in or use for.
我还有一车你父亲的东西
I also have a trunk full of your father's belongings,
给你的信 你母亲给你父亲的信
letters to you, to your father from your mother.
努特卡的画 图纸...
Paintings of Nootka, drawings...
不 不
No! No!
布雷斯
Brace!
用我拿枪来吗
Do I fetch the pistol?
不 马上给这个女人准备一间房♥
No. Make this woman a room up right now.
-我要一间河景房♥ -可以
- I'd like a river view. - Granted.
快去 马上去我母亲过去的房♥里给她生好火
Go on now. Make her a fire in my mother's old room immediately.
我讨厌看到这些玩意被关起来
I hate to see these things caged up.
如果你与国王有联♥系♥
If you are in contact with
那你现在已经陷入了严重的危险
the King then you are already in grave danger.
我们处理生意期间 你可以待在这里
You may stay here whilst we work out our business.
晚安 鲍小姐
Good evening, Miss Bow.
我碰巧路过
I was passing,
从格林威治来的
from Greenwich.
我有生意要谈
I have business.
我在公报上看到 你现在有一艘船了
I see in the Gazette you now have a ship.
每早7点我都会读公报
7:00 am every day I read the Gazette.
我妻子吃吐司
My wife eats toast.
我正在找刚被买♥♥下的船
I look for newly purchased ships.
-我为劳埃德银行承担♥保♥险责任 -咖啡
- I underwrite for Lloyds. - Coffee?
不用了
No.
我很愿意为你的船负责保险业务
I'm willing to take care of the insurance of your ship.
我可以保证船身的焦油涂抹合适
I can make sure the hull is tarred properly -
他们不会偷工减料或者中饱私囊
they don't miss a layer and pocket the change.
盐和饵料会支持你到达非洲
The salt and worms will get through and you'll sink off Africa.
但我的生意不在非洲 在西边
Ah, but my business is not in Africa, it's out west.
那是我的木匠送来的信
That letter there is from my carpenter.
以我的职业经验 我们相信运气
In my profession, we believe in luck.
在航船保险业 运气就是利益女神
In the business of ship insurance, luck is the Goddess of Profit.
德莱尼先生 你的运气很差
Your luck, Mr Delaney, is poor.
你的记录也不好
Your record is poor.
你会沉船
You sink ships.
你就像船身上的洞
You're as good as a hole in the hull.
我查过记录
I did check the records.
你曾上过一艘沉在非洲的船
You were aboard a ship that sank off Africa.
一艘贩奴船
A slave ship?
我相信人是有能力改变的...
I believe that a man is capable of change...
我也相信这对你无关紧要
And I also believe that that is of no consequence to you.
既然你在这里
And whilst you're here,
你可以看看这份文件
this document will show you...
我的船已经由保险经纪人寇普
That my ship is already insured by an insurance broker
提供了保险服务
by the name of Cope.
如果你仔细看
And, if you look very closely,
可能会认出我的笔迹
you will probably recognise my handwriting.
我想问 还能给我来杯咖啡吗
I wonder, does the offer of coffee still stand?
知道吗
You know...
它让我兴奋
It excites me,
那种想法
the thought of it...
当我意识到我身下的女人
When I realise the woman beneath me...
能做出那些事
Is capable of what she did.
她看起来如此冷漠
She can seem so cold,
至少过去她曾不是这样
at least, she used to.
现在我明白了她脑中的秘密
Now I know the secret in her head.
让我很难过
And it makes me so hard...
很愤怒
and so angry.
而她却很喜欢
And she likes it.
自从你回来后 我们在床上就变得很激烈
Since you came back, our fucking has become almost murderous.
让我们都疲惫不已
It exhausts us.
想到这个邪恶...
To think I have this wicked...
邪恶的人在我身下
Wicked thing beneath me
我一生的职责就是惩罚她
and it's my lifelong duty to punish her.
让我们都疲惫不已
It exhausts us both.
美妙的疲惫
A beautiful exhaustion.
到了早晨 我读公报
And in the morning I read the Gazette
她吃吐司
and she eats her toast...
像只可爱的小鸟一样
Like a sweet little bird.
我来不是为了给你卖♥♥保险 德莱尼先生
I didn't come to sell you insurance, Mr Delaney.
我来是想谢谢你
I came to thank you.
你叫我来
You summoned me.
我现在来了 你有什么事
I am here now. What do you want?
我们要祈祷吗
Shall we pray?
我以前觉得你我是同样的人
I used to think we were the same person.
是的
We are.
不是
We're not.
现在...
Now...
我再也不想看到你了
I never want to see you again.
我们会再见面的
We will speak again.
不 不会的
No, we won't.
但我们还是会见面的
Oh, but we will.
-女士 -是德莱尼夫人
- Madam. - Mrs Delaney.
你喝酒吗
Do you drink wine?
-演出前不喝 -今晚没有演出
- Not before a performance. - There'll be no performance tonight.
今晚肯定有演出
There will be a performance
否则考文特花♥园♥肯定会出现骚乱
or there will be a riot in Covent Garden.
在做好必要的安排之前
Until the necessary arrangements have been made,
我建议你哪儿也不要去
I advise that you go absolutely nowhere.
因为现在你的处境很危险
As of now, you are a weakness.
别想拿这些话吓我
These fantasies elude me...
如果你出去
If you go outside,
他们会找到你 利用你
they will find you and they will find a use for you.
我可很难被人利用
I am seldom used.
根本没有"他们" 今晚肯定有演出
There is no "They" And there will be a performance.
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
帮我叫辆马车去特鲁里街
Get me a carriage to Drury Lane, would you?
你必须得把这个女人赶出去
You have to get that woman out of this house
不然我发誓我会杀死她和她的金丝雀
or I swear I will kill her and her bloody canary.
布雷斯
Brace...
叫两辆马车
..Get two carriages.
你又流血了
I see that you're bleeding again.
我看到血了
I saw blood.
怎么看到的
How?
在哪看到的 你去洗衣房♥看到的
Where? You searching the laundry?
这很重要
It is equally my business.
看来我们俩就是没法改变自然规律
It seems that jointly we are unable to stop the moon from rising.
你能去拿点橘子吗 我想吃点橘子
Could you fetch some oranges? I would like some oranges.
到底是谁有问题
Is it the goose or the gander who has bad sauce?
你知不知道我们连新瓷器都买♥♥不起
Do you know we can't even afford new china?
所以你才不能怀孕吗
So that's your reason for not taking.
我那些薪水只有几便士的手下都有孩子
The dock boys I pay in pennies have litters of children -
我只能看到你的经血
I just get blood.
我亲爱的泽尔法
My dearest Zilpha...
对不起
..I apologise...
我和你没有血缘关系
that I am not related to you.
但如果你能别给我流血了
But you could allow your cunt
让你的阴♥道♥
to swallow the work of an honest man,
接纳一位真心的男子
who will promise to buy you the finest china...
我会给你买♥♥最好的瓷器
If you just agree to stop fucking bleeding.
-橘子 太太 -她不需要什么橘子
- Oranges, madam. - She doesn't want fucking oranges!
我们都知道她要什么
We all know what she wants.
那个年轻的日耳曼人 萨克森公爵的侄子怎么样
How like you the young German, the Duke of Saxony's nephew?
他清晨醒酒之时便极为讨厌
Very vilely in the morning when he's sober
下午酒醉之时更为讨厌
and most vilely in the afternoon when he's drunk.
他最好的时候也算不上一个人
When he's best he's little worse than a man,
最恶劣的时候连畜生都不如
and when he's worst he's little better than a beast.
快点 把维斯特里斯叫出来
Hurry up! Vestris! Vestris!
如果你只是来手♥淫♥的
Hey! Hey! If you're here just for a wank,
赶紧掏出你的小家伙完事
pull your pudding and get it over with
让其他人继续享受莎士比亚的喜剧
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表