剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
Tell you what...
你给我个地址
You get me an address,
我就给你开银行汇票 作为报酬
and I will get you payment in the form of a banker's draft.
-给多少 -足够多
- How much? - Enough.
日安
Good day.
你都不问问自己亲人过得怎么样吗
You don't even ask how your own blood fares.
如果你不认同我用酒精镇定情绪的做法
If you don't approve of me steadying my nerves with Madeira,
也许你该去查查伦敦皇家内科医学院的
then perhaps you should consult the directory of
姓名录
the Royal College of Physicians,
看看还有多少人
see you know many others of them
肯接这种活
will agree to carry out this kind of work.
我打算用氧化钾 氧化钙和硝酸
I intend to mix the contents of his stomach with potassium oxide,
混合他的胃内容物
calcium oxide and nitric acid.
二十分钟后会有结果 教堂钟鸣时你再回来
I'll know in 20 minutes. Come back when the church bell chimes.
是你干的
You did this.
-你会付出代价的 -不
- You will pay for this. - No.
不 因为我没有恐惧供你吸食
No, because I have no fear to feed you with.
我心中没有恐惧 我会证明这一点
No fear to give you and I will prove it.
歌♥唱 像你当初在河里发不出声音时一样
Sing for me like you once did as the river caught your tongue.
自杀
Suicide.
这下你该知道不该偷东西了吧 是吧
That will teach you not to steal, won't it?
你不在这里 你不在这里
You're not here. You are not here.
我不惧怕你 我对你没有愧疚
I have no fear for you and I have no guilt for you.
我做了其他人也做了的被其他人命令做的事
I did as others did and as others had me do,
我们都是所有物
and we are all owned,
我们也都支配过其他人
and we have all owned others...
所以你凭什么批判我
...So don't you dare stand there and judge me.
今天我有正事要忙
Today, I have work to do.
水平器内装的是胃内容物
The horizontal chamber contains the gas
溶解的气体
from the stomach contents.
现在
Now...
是真♥相♥大白之时
...The moment of truth.
如你所见 火焰在玻璃上
As you see, the flame has formed
形成反射表面
a reflective surface on the glass,
这叫做砷反射镜
what is known as an arsenic mirror.
你父亲是被毒死的
Your father was poisoned.
从镜片上的密度来看
From the density of the mirror,
应该是短期内大量下毒
I would say heavy doses over a short period,
没错 这在后期阶段会对他头脑造成影响
and, yes, it would have affected his mind in the later stages.
你想把他埋回去吗
You want him reburied?
是的 先把他缝合好
Yes, and sewn back up into one piece.
我建议这次把洞挖深一点
I would recommend they dig a bit deeper this time.
如果这具尸体被用作其他用途
If this body is used for any other purpose,
我会把你找出来 杀了你
I will find you and I will kill you.
你告诉每一个同行
You tell every member of your profession...
我了解死人的事
...I know things about the dead.
我会知道的
And I will know.
入土时你想要我们说几句吗
Do you want any words said over him when we put him back?
没人在听
No-one is listening.
他要和东印度公♥司♥的人碰面
He's meeting with the East India.
显然 他们乐意和恶魔打交道
Apparently, they're happy to deal with the devil
任由我们身无分文
and leave us penniless.
那封信似乎没起作用
The letter, it seemed, did no good.
他从来不受别人指挥
He was never one to be told.
我们有法律权力
Well, we have legal rights,
也该让那个野蛮人知道了
and it's time that savage was made aware.
-我知道他是你哥哥但是 -同父异母
- I know he's your brother but... - Half-brother.
他让我别无选择
...He leaves me no choice.
-我要出去 -很好
- I'm going out. - Good.
我听够了你这些空头威胁
I'm tired of these empty threats you keep bandying around.
空头
Empty?
我是你丈夫 你是我太太
I'm your husband and you are my wife.
我会用尽一切手段保护我们的利益
And I will protect our interests by whatever means necessary.
至于他
And as for him,
他本该待在属于他的地方
well, he should have stayed where he belongs,
在丛林里裸身跳舞 操着野猪
in the jungle, dancing naked and screwing wild pigs,
和上了枷锁的奴隶
and his slaves in their chains.
他很快就会离开
He will leave soon.
你说得对 他不属于这个世界
You're quite right, he doesn't belong in this world.
我还是决定亲自把报酬送来
I decided to bring it in person.
这包含了过去
Now, this is for the past,
现在和未来的费用
the present and the future.
带我去见那孩子
Take me to the boy.
看看你有没有对我说谎
I want to see if you're lying to me or not.
好的 德莱尼先生
Yes, sir, Mr Delaney.
你想和他说说话吗
Do you want to talk with him?
不了 我不适合和孩子打交道
No, I'm not a fit man to be around children.
命运难料 你给他未来存点钱
Fate can be hard, so you put money aside for his future
以防他长大后轻率鲁莽
in case he grows up to be rash,
像我一样
like me.
您还会再来见他吗
Will you wish to see him again?
不 永远不会
No. Not ever.
约翰·佩蒂弗 东印度公♥司♥非洲办公室
John Pettifer, East India Company, Africa desk.
詹姆斯·德莱尼
James Delaney.
本杰明·威尔顿 记录员
Benjamin Wilton, records,
亚伯拉罕·阿普尔比 教会代表
Abraham Appleby, our delegate from Christ,
这位是斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士
and this is Sir Stuart Strange,
尊贵的横跨整个地球的
Chairman of the Honourable East India Company
东印度公♥司♥的主席
across the surface of the entire Earth.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
人只能记住他敬仰的人
One remembers those one looks up to
但记不住瞧不起的人
more readily than those you look down upon.
我记得你是军官学员
I believe you were a cadet.
是的 你是我的指挥官
Yes, you were my commander.
都怪白兰地 而且我还上了年纪
Oh, well, blame brandy and old age, hmm?
请坐
Please, sit.
-喝白兰地吗 -不了
- Brandy? - No.
首先 我想真诚地...
To begin, may I offer our sincere...?
请理解 我最讨厌虚伪
Please understand, hypocrisy I hate most.
确实
Indeed.
-我们别装作 -对 别装
- Let us not pretend... - No, do not pretend.
请让阿普尔比先生把话说完好吗
I wonder if Mr Appleby might be allowed to finish a sentence?
你父亲的遗嘱中
We are told that in your father's will,
留给你一片土地
you were bequeathed a piece of territory which lies
就在这里
just here.
努特卡湾
如你所见 你父亲从印第安人手里买♥♥下的
As you will see, the small piece of land your father bought off
这一小块土地 恰好位于大英帝国
the Indians is now by virtue of geography a point of contention
和该死的美国的竞争点上
between His Majesty's Government and the cursed United States.
所以...
So...
德莱尼先生 你在非洲待了很多年了
Mr Delaney, you've been in Africa for a number of years,
所以你可能不知道英国和美国
so you may be unaware that Britain and the United States
如今正在交战
are currently at war.
我知道
I know.
那你就会明白
Ah, well, you will understand, then,
努特卡湾的土地的私人所有权
that private ownership of the Nootka Sound landing ground
有可能在划定国界时
represents an opportunity for our enemies
被敌人乘虚而入
who dispute its sovereignty
敌人可能会争夺它的主♥权♥
when the time comes to draw the border.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我还知道
Yes, I know. I also know
英美两国政♥府♥正准备在根特
that the British and American Government are preparing
开启秘密和谈 对不对
to begin their secret peace talks in Ghent, aren't they?
谈判者准备
And negotiators are preparing depositions
等当今战争结束
to draw the Canadian-American border for
就划定加拿大-美国边境线
when the current hostilities end.
因为努特卡湾的战略地位
And because of the strategical position of Nootka Sound,
占领它的国家就有
whoever owns it has legal entitlement
占领整个温哥华岛的法律权利
to the entire island of Vancouver,
也就是
which is...
也就是通往...
Well, Which is the gateway to...
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表