剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
我们派去杀德莱尼的刺客死了
The assassin we sent to kill Delaney is dead.
英国人想让你死
The British want you dead.
我给你缝合伤口 你给我信息
I stitch you up and you give me information.
哪个国家给我贸易垄断权 我就把努特卡湾的主♥权♥
I will cede sovereignty of Nootka Sound to whichever nation
割让给哪个国家
offers me their monopoly.
中国所有的茶
All the tea in China.
作为霍勒斯·德莱尼的遗孀
As Horace Delaney's widow,
我也拥有努特卡湾一半的港口贸易站
I also own half of the trading post at Nootka Sound.
我相信努特卡对国王很有价值
And I believe Nootka is of value to the King.
如果你与国王有联♥系♥
If you are in contact with the King,
那你现在已经陷入了严重的危险
then you are already in grave danger.
我希望你会让过去的秘密留在过去
I hope I can trust you to keep the secrets of the past buried.
我是你妹妹 让其他的事尘封吧
I am your sister. Let all else lie.
你是每场会议的记录员
You take the minutes and you log every meeting.
我想要那些情报
I want that information.
你以为你父亲的儿子能自力更生吗
You think your father's kid feeds himself?
如今你已归来 我要报酬
Now you're back, I want payment.
-有人给了我们你的名字 -我不是妓♥女♥
- We were given your name. - I am not a courtesan.
把她交给我
Give her to me!
好像有一些误会
There appears to have been a misunderstanding.
她刺伤了里士满公爵
She stabbed the Duke of Richmond.
他们知道她不是妓♥女♥ 她会反抗
They knew she was not a whore and that she would fight back.
现在他们有理由对付她了
And now they have a good reason to come for her.
禁忌
第一季 第四集
开门 这是国王之命
Open this door, by order of the King!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 他们来了 天啊
James! James! They are here! James, for God's sake!
怎么了
What's happening?!
他们会让你签字 否则绞死你
They will want you to sign their papers or you will hang.
为什么 因为我自卫吗
Hang for what? Saving my honour?!
你必须坚持住 你一定要坚持住 看着我
You must hold out. You will hold out. Look at me.
这些人是王室的人
These men are from the Crown.
我会警告东印度公♥司♥ 他们会释放你
I will warn the East India- and they will free you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你现在必须跟他们走
You must go with them now.
你在里面的时候我会跟你在一起 到时候你会知道
I will be with you when you're inside and you will know it.
坚持住
Hold out.
你好 跟我们走
Hello! Come with us!
又给你带来了一个
I got another one for ya!
你真漂亮啊
Aren't you a pretty one?!
来吧
Come on!
这是新来的 著名的洛娜·鲍
This is allocated. The famous Lorna Bow.
想想会有多少人排着队
Think of the queue that'll form.
这仍是演员
An actress, no less.
不 别丢下我 不要
No. No! Don't leave me! No, please!
你会为此受到上帝的惩罚
You will answer to God for this.
可能吧 我还为英国国王
Probably. And for the many other evil tasks
做过很多其它邪恶的事
I have carried out for the King of England.
还有摄政亲王
And the Prince Regent.
这其中有误会 公爵找错人了
There was a misunderstanding. The Duke was given the wrong name.
每条带子都代表一个不服从的原因
Each ribbon represents a reason not to comply.
每解开一条 原因就消失一个
As each ribbon is untied, a reason disappears.
让我解释一下
Let me explain.
根据英国法律 作为德莱尼的妻子
Under English law, as Delaney's wife,
你有法律权利对他的遗嘱提出异议
you have the legal right to contest his will,
原因是他精神错乱
on the grounds of insanity.
这里有一份跟霍勒斯·德莱尼的婚姻证书复印件
There's a copy of a marriage certificate to Horace Delaney.
1755年的法律判例
A legal precedent from 1755.
这是对遗嘱提出异议的申请书
Now, that is an application to contest the will,
我们已经拟好了
which we've already drawn up.
因那份申请的离开准许
The granting of leave for that application,
王室法律顾问拟的
by King's Counsel.
棒极了
Bravo.
还有那份申请的成功结果
And the successful outcome of that application,
一个月后生效
dated one month from now.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
最后
And finally...
一份把你的努特卡贸易港
..An agreement to assign your share of the Nootka trading post,
烟房♥和皮革厂
smoke house and tanning factory
移交给英国王室的同意书
to the possession of the British Crown.
或者
Or...
给你定罪为谋杀未遂 你将因此被绞死
..A conviction for attempted murder, for which you hang.
不 这真的很简单
No, this really is terribly simple.
你一个人在这个地狱里
Exposed as you are, in this hell.
软弱无助 周围什么样的人都有
You're weak. Men of all kinds.
你的手被镣铐绑着
Your hands shackled.
一把钥匙和一支笔是你唯一的武器
A key and a pen are your only weapons.
所以你拿着这支笔签字
So, you take this pen in your hand, you sign your name
我就把钥匙给你 你穿好衣服离开
and I turn the key and you dress and you leave...
还给你一千英镑的补偿费
..With £1,000 for your trouble.
有人要我
I have been told...
等更好的条件
to await a better offer.
詹姆斯说...
James said...
詹姆斯 詹姆斯啊
James?! Oh, James. James.
天啊 我明白了
My God. I see.
这么快
So soon.
你可以走了
You can go.
我妻子是个怪人
My wife is a strange fish.
晚上我们坐在床上时 我跟她说起我的工作
I talk to her about my work, when we sit up in bed at night.
她相信詹姆斯·德莱尼与撒旦为伍
Her belief is that James Delaney is in league with Satan.
我也相信
I believe that to be true, too.
那我们...
So, as we...
想办法让你改变心意的时候...
explore ways to make you change your mind...
接下来这几个小时...
..These next few hours...
我们会行上帝之事
..We will be doing God's work.
快点
Hurry up!
鲍小姐
Miss Bow.
我自己找马车就行了
I can find my own carriage.
德莱尼先生有要紧事
Mr Delaney has business...
但他叫我务必要将您安全送回家
..But he instructed me to make sure you get home safely.
他说"家"吗
Did he say "Home"?
我记不清了
I don't quite recall.
鲍小姐 请上车
Miss Bow, if you please.
我们可是有约在先
We had a fucking agreement!
共同目标
Common cause!
我亲眼看到那些文件
I saw the papers with my own eyes.
他们想逼她签订转让协议
The assignation they were trying to
王国政♥府♥就能独享努特卡的所有权
make her sign gave Nootka to the Crown and only the Crown.
一群阴险小人
Fucking snakes!
要不是我们握有里士满公爵的把柄
If we didn't have so much shit on the Duke of Richmond,
-他们现在已经得手了 -谁给你通风报信的
- they would have had her. - Who tipped you off?
是匿名信
Anonymous note.
德莱尼
Delaney.
他把伦敦当成自己的斗熊场了
He's turning London into his own private bear pit.
那我们又算什么 被拴住的熊还是围攻的狗
And what are we, the bear or the dogs?
妈的
Shit!
摄政王普林尼那个死肥猪就会装傻
And that fat pig Prince Prinny plays the fool,
好让自己在这场游戏里占上风
so he can better play the game.
我要弄死他 我发誓
I'll pop him. I swear to God.
把他当猪一样给宰了
I'll burst him, like a pig's bladder.
给库伯带个话
Get a message to Coop.
告诉他我们要撤走参与印度谈判的人员
Tell him we withdraw our negotiators from the India talks.
摄政亲王拒绝了你的提议
The Prince Regent has decided to decline your offer.
岂有此理 高德斯
For crying out loud, Godders.
他不会给你贸易垄断权
He will not offer you a monopoly.
那么
So...
这不是代表一切都结束了吗 詹姆斯
..Doesn't that mean the game is up, James?
不 游戏才刚刚开始
No, it's just begun.
还有什么
What else?
他们还发言了
The hand was raised.
提到了火♥药♥的事
They talked about gunpowder.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表