剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
but not the devil's back yard where you went.
你所见过最大和最小的东西是什么
What's the biggest thing you saw, and the smallest?
而且 你父亲也欠了我钱
And also the money your father owed me.
你给我听好了
See, there it is.
情况没有任何改变
Nothing changes.
你更喜欢做生意还是去学习 詹姆斯
Are you more comfortable with business than with learning, James?
我欠了20镑
£20 is what I'm owed.
我知道你有钱 你刚刚才买♥♥了艘船
I know you have gold, you just bought a ship,
所以快还钱
so pay up.
-还什么钱 -当有人想置别人于死地时
- For what? - Well, you know, when someone wants a man killed,
-他们往往不知道该怎么办 -还是不懂
- they come to Dolphin. - What, still?
我的知识涵盖所有领域
My directory of knowledge covers every fucking thing
从摇篮到坟墓 出生 爱情 与死亡
from cradle to grave, birth, love, death,
全都被写进了我的书里
it all goes into the river of my book.
当有人想置别人于死地时 他们就会来找我
When someone wants a man killed, they come to Atticus.
大概在一年前 有一位绅士来到这里
Well, about a year ago, a gentleman comes in,
坐在你现在所坐着的位置上
sat right there where you are now,
他说 "杀了老霍勒斯·德莱尼怎么样
and says, "How about old Horace Delaney,
那个点燃河边火种的混球
The mad bastard lighting fires by the river?
使他坠河 卷入水流中溺水而亡 怎么样"
Say he falls in, the current takes him, how about that?"
然后我和那位绅士说...
So I says to the gentleman...
"我曾与老霍勒斯
"I sailed with old Horace
周游列国"
all around the world."
看到了吗 于是我说
See? So I said,
"滚 不然我挖了你的胃
"You go or I'll slit your gizzard
然后把你扔进
and drop you in the current
你想淹死德莱尼船长的河里"
you had planned with Captain Delaney."
那位绅士是谁
And who was this gentleman?
你见过的最小的东西是什么
What was the smallest thing you saw?
人的善心
Human kindness.
和蚂蚁
An ant.
他是东印度公♥司♥的人吗
Was he a company man?
我觉得不是
I'd say he wasn't East India.
更像是肉类市场那边的人
More from up Leadenhall.
我能从他的外表看出来
I could tell by the cut of his jib.
你要给我多少钱以报答我对你父亲的不杀之恩
So, how much will you give me for not killing your father?
一分都不给 他已经死了
Nothing. He's dead.
-那就给15镑吧 -15镑
- Well, £15... - £15.
然后我就把马还给你
And the return of your horse.
我会给你15镑 再减去这双靴子上鞋跟的费用
I will give you £15, minus the heels on my boots.
但从今往后 我需要你当我的眼线
And I will need your eyes and ears from now on as well.
詹姆斯 你现在所招惹的敌人
Yeah, well, the enemies you're stirring up, James,
日后你会需要他们的 老兄
you'll be needing them, my boy.
他今早过得怎么样
How is he this morning?
他今早脚趾和屁♥股♥疼 先生
Toe and arse this morning, sir.
天啊
Oh, God.
我知道脚趾的问题 但他的屁♥股♥怎么回事
I know about his toe. What happened to his arse?
你绝对料想不到
One can only imagine.
所罗门·库伯到了 殿下
Solomon Coop, your Highness.
您的脚趾怎么样了
How is your TOE this morning?
关照好我的脚趾是第一要务
My toe is the first item of business.
显然你没看报纸
You evidently don't read the papers.
你是指封锁线吗
Oh, you mean the blockade?
去你的
Fuck them!
红叉表示的是美国船只的所在位置
Now, the red crosses are the positions of the American ships.
他们正试图封锁我们通往西方国家的贸易航线
They are attempting to blockade our trading routes to the West.
蓝叉表示的是皇家海军船舰所在位置
And the blue crosses are the Royal Navy ships,
正在作交战准备
um, preparing to engage.
为什么让美国人用红叉
Why did you make the Americans red?
为什么红色是美国人 红叉应该给我们用才对
Why did you make them red? It's us who should be red.
我们穿的是红色衣服
We wear red.
地图是海军部绘制的
The Admiralty drew up the map.
据他们所说
Now, they say that the Irish
爱尔兰人正为封锁线提供粮食
are supplying the blockade with tack and pork,
但他们很快就会用完火♥药♥
but they will soon run short of powder.
让海军部的人重新绘制地图
Get the Admiralty to draw the map again,
用红色代表英国 至于美国...
and make the British red and the Americans...
既然他们是后起之秀 就用绿色之类的吧
green or something, since they are so new.
没问题 殿下
But of course, your Highness.
我昨晚发了个梦
I had a dream last night.
我躺在北海之滨 我的身体就是大英帝国
I was lying in the North Sea. My body was England.
我是一座岛屿... 库伯 听好了
I was an island... Coop, pay attention!
有一些配着小弓箭的虾
All these shrimps, like devils,
像魔鬼一样
with little bows and arrows,
全都围着我 不断向我射击
were surrounding me, firing into my flesh.
您必须多喝一点绿瓶子里的东西了
You really must try and drink more from the green bottle
少喝点粉瓶子里的
and less from the pink.
这不只是个梦
It wasn't just a dream.
这是一种不祥的预感
It was a premonition.
那些虾就是美国船舰
The shrimps were the American ships.
听我说 库伯
Hear me, Coop.
我就像瓮中之鳖一样
I am lying in the ocean like a whale
而枢密院里竟没有一个人拿起枪要救我
and no-one in my Privy Council will raise a musket barrel!
你离我非常近
You sail this close to my nose,
像无阶级叛军一样
a kind of classless rebels,
还给我看红叉
and you show me red crosses.
殿下 他们要用光火♥药♥了
Your Highness, they will run out of powder.
我快没耐心了
And I have run out of fucking patience.
去告诉海军部 就算流言四起
Tell the Admiralty, although the gossips say
说普林尼只要鲜花与华尔兹
that all Prinny wants is flowers and waltzes,
事实上 普林尼还想要美国沉船
in truth, Prinny also demands the American ships be sunk,
生还者绞死
the survivors hanged,
溺毙者的尸身被钉在爱尔兰的教堂墙壁上
the bodies of the drowned nailed to the church walls of Ireland
以儆效尤
to stop their rebels making common cause.
-您想让我记下来吗 -废话
- Do you want me to write this down? - Yes!
-这些是什么东西 -这是东印度公♥司♥给的
- What the fuck is this? - Oh, it's, um, from the East India.
让他们也见鬼去吧
Fuck them as well.
正有此意
I intend to.
-你是谁 -温特
- Who are you? - Winter.
-温特小姐 -不 单名温特
- Miss Winter. - No, just Winter.
-单名温特 -我住在妓院 但仍是处♥女♥
- Just Winter. - I live with the whores, but I'm a virgin.
-为什么跟踪我 -救你的命
- Why are you following me? - To save your life.
海尔格夫人给一个镶银牙的男的透露了信息
Mistress Helga gave information to a man with a silver tooth.
我在监视她 在对话中
I spy on her. From the conversation,
他想加害于你 夫人已然知晓
he meant to do you harm, and the mistress knew it.
她想让你死 那样她就可以夺回她的地盘
She wants you dead, so she can have her rooms back.
你多大了
How old are you?
十三岁
13.
她为什么留着你而不让你去陪客
Why would she keep you and not rent you?
太丑了 她说有一天
Too ugly. She says, one day,
我会骗到一个男人 让他把我带走
I'll catch a man and he'll carry me away.
像你这样的男人
Someone like you.
我也在监视你
I spied you, too.
跟我说说这个镶银牙的男人
Tell me about this man with the silver tooth...
温特
Winter.
如果想的话我可以带你看看他停泊的位置
I can show you where he's moored, if you want.
他一人睡在船上吗
He sleeps on this ship alone?
他会指定几个姑娘去船上行苟且之事
He takes a particular girl abroad and does mean things,
除此之外就没有其他人了
but there's no-one else.
你在耍我吗
Are you tricking me?
没有
No.
他们说你之前在非洲
They say you was in Africa.
那里什么样
What is it like?
每个人都是裸着的吗
Is everybody naked?
我想去美国
I want to go to America.
答应我有朝一日带我去美国
Promise to take me to America one day.
纽约还是波士顿
New York or Boston?
这个方向是去格雷夫森德的
The current here heads for Gravesend.
你能辨清方向
You know navigation.
对 我们都想当水手
Yes. Us larks all want to be sailors.
-那是他的单桅帆船 -好
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表