剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
什么
What?
布雷斯 在我父亲眼里
Brace, you have always been my father's man,
你一直是他的左膀右臂
in my father's world.
但现在我们要加入我母亲的阵营
We're headed to my mother's now.
詹姆斯 告诉我这也是出于仁慈
James, tell me this, too, is mercy.
我老了 肯定会没命
I'm an old man, I would never survive.
告诉我是出于这个原因
Tell me that's the reason.
布雷斯 你不是为自♥由♥而生
Brace, you were not born for freedom.
你习惯不了自♥由♥的生活
You wouldn't know what to do with it.
你会受不了的
It would torture you.
回家吧
Now, go home.
现在什么都是你的了
Everything belongs to you now.
士兵来了
The soldiers are here!
-阿提库斯 比尔 -罗伯特快去
- Atticus! Bill! - Right, Robert, get down there,
告诉他们快点装货 快
tell them to hurry up with that cargo. Quick!
所有人行动起来 快
Keep moving, all of you. Fast!
你们都听到了 赶紧的
All right, you lot, you heard him - move!
士兵来啦 快点
The soldiers are coming. Hurry up!
快快快 我们快点
Come on, chop chop, let's go!
重新集♥合♥
Men, regroup!
詹姆斯 马上就要涨潮了
Tide's about to turn, James.
快去带他们上船 快去
Go and get them, put them on the ship now. Move it.
不是现在
Not yet!
所有人出来 快
Everybody out! Come on! Move!
赶紧走
Come on, now.
快走
Move, move!
快上去 快
Get on there, quick. Come on.
-等等 -别管了
- Wait. - Leave it! Leave it!
海尔格
Helga!
进去
Get in! Go, go!
比尔 比尔
Bill! Bill!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
比尔
Bill!
军事报告
操
Fuck.
爵士
Sir.
我最后一张王牌
Aha, my final ace.
威尔顿和佩蒂弗那边还没有消息 爵士
Still no word from Wilton or Pettifer, sir.
或许他们早在周末就走人了
Perhaps they left early for the weekend.
要是我我也会这么做
As will I, I think.
这个是哪儿来的
How did this get here?
敦巴顿医生差使一个男孩送来的
Some errand boy delivered it, sir, from a Dr Dumbarton.
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士
说你就在等这个
Said you'd be expecting it?
茶叶
Tea, I think.
茶叶吗
Tea, sir?
没错
Yes.
中国所有的茶叶
All the tea in China,
以及那猪尾巴一般的海岸线
and a strip of land at the arse of a pig.
事情总算要做个了结了
And an end to this business, at last.
有人吗
Hello?
见谅 门是开着的
Forgive me, the door was open.
我刚接到消息
I just received a note.
德莱尼先生说他提供了
Mr Delaney said he had left his account
康华里号♥沉没的证词
of the sinking of the Cornwallis
还有东印度公♥司♥书♥记♥员乔佛里的证词
and the account of the East India clerk, Godfrey.
还说证词在他房♥间里
It said I would find it in his room.
哪个是他房♥间
Which one is his room?
阁楼
His room is the attic.
看得到河景的房♥间
The one looking out to the river.
詹姆斯·凯齐亚·德莱尼
乔佛里先生
正义
Justice.
玛利亚
Maria?
在
Yes.
你手指过去那么漂亮
You always had such beautiful fingers.
玛利亚
Maria?
怎么了
Yes?
很抱歉我那样对你
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
原谅你了
You are forgiven.
-掌舵 -好的
- Take the helm. - Aye aye.
她是个挺不错的老姑娘
She's a good old girl.
去美国吗
America, then?
不
No.
去亚速尔群岛的蓬塔德尔加达
Ponta Delgada in the Azores.
我要去见一个叫克隆奈德的人
I need to see a man called Colonade.
我还以为火♥药♥是给美国人准备的
I thought the gunpowder was for the Americans.
我们就是美国人
We are Americans.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表