剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
起来 快点
Get up. Come on.
起来 起来
Up. Up!
比尔 你在干什么
Bill, what are you doing?
-这里 接住 -好的 老板
- Here, take this. - Yes, boss.
虽然现在我们是合伙人了
No reason we can't laugh at each other
也还是可以嘲笑对方一下的吧
just cos we're now partners.
我可没说你是我的合伙人
I didn't say that you were my partner.
沃平墙边流言四起说你把一名刺客开了膛
The word along the Wapping Wall is you cut up an assassin
还吃了他的内脏
and ate his giblets.
你把我的枪带来了吗
Did you bring me my guns?
别信毒蛇所言
Don't trust the snake.
十口径的理查森枪弹
10-bore Richardson Man Stoppers.
杀伤性和火枪差不多 但你可以一手拿一个
Same power as a musket but you can hold one in each hand.
好 不错 不错
Good. Better, better.
好的
All right.
所以如果我们不是合伙人 那我们是什么
So if we ain't partners, what are we?
我是商人 你是供货商
Well, I'm a merchant, you're my victualler.
你还可以做我的船夫 我不能走陆路
You can also be my ferryman. I can't use the roads...
至少现在不行
not for now at least.
你看到那异教♥徒♥了吗
You see the heathen?
他是我姐夫
He's my brother-in-law.
他说人身上最好吃的地方在这里
He says the best bit of a man to eat is this.
很嫩
It's tender.
带腌牛肉了吗
Did you bring me salt beef?
-猪肉 -不行
- Pork. - No.
-寒带帆船运来的新鲜猪肉 -不要猪肉
- Fresh from a sloop from somewhere cold. - No pork.
-没时间准备 -我们不吃猪肉
- Short notice. - We don't eat pig!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
他带的东西在码头上都放了好多年了
The stuff he's brought has been on the dock for ages.
可能吧 但我相信他
Yes, probably, but I trust him,
所以付钱给他吧 谢谢
so please pay him. Thank you.
你是谁
Who are you?
弗伦奇·比尔
French Bill.
-你还好吧 -不好
- You all right? - No.
听着 我建议你到蒂尔伯里疗伤
Look, may I suggest Tilbury while you heal?
不 我不会离开伦敦的
No, I'm not leaving London.
阿提库斯 和他讲讲道理
Atticus, talk sense to him.
不 我不会离开伦敦 回家吧
No, I'm not leaving London. Go home.
-那是什么 -一艘船
- What's that? - A boat.
我知道是一艘船 它能用吗
I know it's a boat. Does it float?
对对 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
-它能带我们几个人 -我们要去哪
- How many will it take? Us. - Where are we going?
林肯律师学院
Lincoln's Inn.
-林肯律师学院 -去那里做什么
- Lincoln's Inn. - What the hell for?
阁楼里我的桌子上有一份手写的笔记
There is a hand-written note on my desk in the attic.
我需要你
I need you to deliver it
把它交给大英国王的秘书
to the secretary of His Majesty the King.
当面交
Hand deliver it.
就今天 布雷斯
Today, Brace!
-詹姆斯·德莱尼先生求见 -我的天哪
- There's a Mr James Delaney, Sir. - Oh, God.
他和几个带着枪 看起来是
He's with some men with guns
食人族的人一起来的 先生
and apparently a cannibal, Sir.
告诉他我死了
Tell him I'm dead.
他说他想立遗嘱
He says he wants to make a will.
不列颠东印度公♥司♥
滚开
Fuck off.
爵士 我有新消息
Sir, I have news.
我说了"滚开"
I said, "Fuck off!"
詹姆斯·德莱尼的消息 爵士
News of James Delaney, Sir.
进来
Come.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
被打的猎狗道歉来了
The whipped hounds with their apologies.
我们派去杀德莱尼的刺客
The assassin we sent to kill Delaney is...
死了
dead.
德莱尼还活着 爵士
Delaney lives, Sir.
那可不是新闻 佩蒂弗先生
That's not news, Mr Pettifer.
我第一时间就知道了
I was aware of that by first light.
而这 才叫新闻
This, however, is news.
一个小时前索伊特亲自交来的
Delivered by hand from Thoyt an hour ago.
念一下
Read it.
"这是我的遗嘱 詹姆斯"
"This is the last will and testament of me, James..."
"我死后 所有财产和土地所有权"
"In the event of my death, all of my possessions and landholdings
"会被传给"
"will be bequeathed..."
全部并且永久
In severalty and in perpetuity
努特卡湾
传给主♥权♥国家美♥利♥坚♥合众国
to the sovereign nation of the United States of America.
现在知道了 这野小子也是很狡猾的
So, now we know, the savage boy is cunning too.
看来想要迎来和平和边界安定
And when peace comes and this border is drawn,
需要的不是士兵
it will not be by soldiers
而是更多的律师
but by more fucking lawyers...
詹姆斯·德莱尼觊觎努特卡湾
上百律师 双方都需要
hundreds of them, from both sides.
每个抓痕和土地所有权声明
And every scratch and claim staked
都会被列为判例
will be cited as legal precedent.
所以不仅杀死詹姆斯·德莱尼不解决问题
And not only can we not resolve this disaster by killing Delaney,
我们现在还得保全这个杂种的性命
it is now in our urgent interest to keep the bastard alive.
拿四个钉子和一个木板过来
Get four nails and a wooden board
明天中午前让一个所罗门·库伯来见我
and a man called Solomon Coop into this room by tomorrow at noon.
能办妥吗
Can you manage that?
中午之前 佩蒂弗先生
By midday, Mr Pettifer.
我尽我所能修理了阿提库斯带来的码头垃圾
I do what I can with the rotten dock trash Atticus brings,
所以在拒绝之前你至少先坐一下
so the least you can do is sit before you refuse it.
如果门阶上的那个病态青年是来保护你
And if that sickly youth on the doorstep is there to protect you
免于被东印度公♥司♥的刺客暗♥杀♥的话
from East India assassins,
最好知道两点时他很容易为妓♥女♥分心
know that by 2:00 A.M. he's easily distracted by whores.
你不需要担心东印度公♥司♥
Well, you needn't worry about the East India Company.
也不用再担心
No need to worry about the Crown...
英国王室
any longer.
现在唯一的威胁来自美国人
For now I'm only in danger from the Americans
但我判断他们是三方敌手里最弱的一个
but I reasoned that they are the lesser of the three adversaries,
你觉得呢
wouldn't you agree?
我搜了这房♥子里的每个房♥间
I've been searching every fucking room in this house
但还没搜地下室 所以我得快点了
but not the cellar, so I must beat the tide.
我得快点了
I must beat the tide.
你好
Hello?
温特 你在这做什么
Winter, what are you doing here?
我有时来这里睡觉
This is where I come to sleep sometimes.
你就睡在这
You sleep here?
我见过你
I saw you.
我看到了你对那马来人做的事
I saw you do for the Malay.
像狼一样扯下他的心脏
And like a wolf you tore out his heart,
之后把他扔进河里
and then threw him into the river.
水花四溅
Splash.
他的尸体一路往下漂...
And down he floats...
漂到了我的地盘
directly into Winter's arms.
我剖开了你的手下败将
So I cut out your spoils.
拿着吧 给你的
Take it. It's for you.
教我魔法吧
Teach me about magic.
我也想成为一匹狼
I want to be a wolf, too,
或是能飞的鸟也行
or a bird so I can fly.
你脖子上纹的鸟...
The bird on your neck...
我知道那是什么鸟
I know what it is,
桑卡法
the Sankofa.
你在这里不安全...
Now, you go home to Helga...
回去海尔格身边吧
because you are not safe here.
鸡蛋和咖啡都凉了 先生
Your eggs and coffee are getting cold, Sir.
我母亲最后一次在这房♥间里是什么时候
When was my mother last in this room?
她病着的时候
When she was sick.
病了
Sick?
为了囚禁她编造的谎言吗
For the purpose of restraint?
不
No.
为了保护她
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表