剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
我为詹姆斯·德莱尼工作
I work for James Delaney.
-他被关在塔里 -暂时而已
- He's in the Tower. - Not for long.
他今天就要起航
He sails today.
他需要安全通行的信件
And he requires the letter for safe passage,
以及旗帜的暗号♥
the codes for the flags.
作为回报 我能拿到条约吗
And I get the Treaty in return?
不
No.
我们准备好了一封寄给所罗门·库伯的信
You see, there's a letter which we will send to Solomon Coop,
揭露你撩拨并毒死了
revealing that you titillate and intoxicate
美国人的代表
on behalf of the Americans.
如果我没能活着回去
If I fail to return,
这封信会在中午前寄出
it will be delivered by midday.
詹姆斯·德莱尼还说要告诉克隆奈德
James Delaney also says to tell Colonnade
你确实有一艘有漏隙的船
that you do, indeed, have a leaky ship.
但只要你配合 他会找到漏隙处
But he's found the leak and will fix it,
并修复好
as long as YOU cooperate.
詹姆斯
James?
你是他的谁
What are you to him?
我是德莱尼夫人
I'm Mrs Delaney.
他的妻子
His wife.
不
No.
他的母亲
His mother.
*圣克莱门特教堂的钟声说 橙子和柠檬*
*Oranges and lemons, say the bells of St Clement's*
*圣马丁教堂的钟声说 你欠我五法新*
*You owe me five farthings, say the bells of St Martin's*
*老贝利教堂的钟声说 你什么时候给钱*
*When will you pay me, say the bells of Old Bailey.*
这个刚送来给您 先生
This just arrived for you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
*肖尔迪奇教堂的钟声说 等我有钱了*
*When I grow rich, say the bells of Shoreditch.*
"那两位妓♥女♥被释放了"
"The whores are freed."
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不行 我还没完成
No, you're not. I'm not finished.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
快点
Come on!
现在证人已经来齐了
So, erm, now the witness is sewn together...
我们可以开始了
we can begin.
请确认你是詹姆斯·凯齐亚·德莱尼
Please confirm that you are James Keziah Delaney
住址是伦敦市沃平墙钱伯宅
of Chamber House, Wapping Wall, London...
最近被指控
lately accused of conspiring with the
与秘密通信团体成员共同密谋
members of the Secret Society of Correspondence...
对抗国王陛下
against His Majesty The King.
你已经保证会告诉我们与你同谋的
And you have pledged to give us the names of the Americans
美国人的名字 以及其他不知名人员
who conspired with you, and others unnamed,
也保证承认
to commit acts of treason
在伦敦市内犯下叛国罪
within the confines of the City of London.
德莱尼先生
Mr Delaney...
德莱尼先生
Mr Delaney,
除非你供出你的同谋
unless you give up the names of your co-conspirators...
否则
..Every single stitch
他们刚刚扎进你身体的每一根针
they have just put into your flesh
我都会亲手拔♥出♥来♥
I will pull out myself with my fingernails.
供出同谋的名单 否则你将生不如死
Give us the names, or you will be racked!
我会亲手挤爆你的蛋蛋
I will squash your balls myself
然后逼你吃下去
and make you eat the paste.
你向我承诺过会招出名单
You promised to give me those names.
有吗
Did I?
我一定是说谎了
I must've lied.
不过我倒是可以告诉你一件事
I will tell you one thing, though.
我被东印度公♥司♥的人
All the charges of treason brought against me
所指控的叛国罪
by the members of the East India Company...
都会在正午前
..They will be dropped...
被撤销
..Before midday.
证人都会消失
Witnesses vanish.
证词都会被烧掉
Testimonies, they burn.
需求都会被满足 骄傲都会被吞下
Demands will be met, and pride will be swallowed.
一过了正午
And when morning becomes afternoon...
征用
然后
..Then...
我就恢复自♥由♥身了
..I will become a free man.
你怎么会知道
How would you know that?
乌鸦们刚刚告诉我的
The ravens just told me.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
那么
So...
-这是最后一份 -好的 先生
- This is the last one. - Yes, sir.
我听说情况有变
I hear the case is altered.
确实 陛下 我们只能放走德莱尼
Indeed, Your Majesty. We have to release Delaney.
*在他帽子上插一根羽毛...*
*Put a feather in his hat...*
是的
Aye.
会发生的
It will happen.
交给你了 比尔
On you, Bill, yeah?
滚出我的街道
Off my streets!
交给你了
On you.
布莱顿 马丁内斯 封锁街道
Brighton, Martinez, shut the street down,
我们有客人要来
we're expecting visitors!
快点 搬开
Come on, shift it!
其他人都听见他说的了 滚出街道
Everyone else, you heard the man, off the streets!
快点
Quickly!
什么事
Yes?
德莱尼先生给你的
From Mr Delaney.
詹姆斯·德莱尼亲启
我打算去天堂 詹姆斯
'I'm planning to journey to heaven, James.
我已经认清♥真♥♥相♥
'I've realised the truth.
我的牢笼就是我的肉体 我可以摆脱它
'My cage is my flesh, I can shed it.
泰晤士河会带我到上帝身边
'The River Thames will take me to God.
死亡不过是转动一下锁头上的钥匙
'Death is just the turning of a key in a lock.
无论上帝会否接受我 都不重要了
'Whether God will accept me is another matter,
也许那时我的丈夫已经诉说了我的背叛
'perhaps my husband will have spoken of my betrayal.
又或者我对你的感情
'Or perhaps my feelings for you,
那些不可原谅的感情
'unforgiveable feelings for you,
意味着泰晤士河会将我带往另一个地方
'will mean the Thames will take me to a different place.
无论终点在哪里 如果你的鲁莽没有害死你
'Whatever my destination, if you survive your recklessness,
那么 请允许我部分的灵魂栖息在你灵魂深处
'please, keep some part of my soul inside your own.'
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James, James!
我拿到了 我拿到安全通行了
I have it, I have the safe passage.
我差点被它害死
It damn near killed me.
你在干什么 我们该走了
What are you doing? We should be leaving.
如果她死了 我知道的
If she were dead, I would know it.
我会听见她的声音
I would hear her...
我会有感应
..And I would feel it...
就好像这间屋子开了一扇门
..As if there were a door open in this very house.
-詹姆斯 -不
- Oh, James. - No.
不
No.
如果她在河里
If she was in the river...
她会对我歌♥唱
..She would sing to me.
我会听见她的歌♥声
And I would hear her.
她的语气很坚定
Her words are very certain.
那我怎么不知道
How did I not know?
因为死人不会唱歌♥
Because the dead don't sing.
如果他们不唱歌♥ 那我怎么才能听见他们
If they don't sing, then how do I hear them?
这个问题的答案在美国
That is a question to be asked and answered in America.
不是吗
Is it not?
潮水正涨
Tide's rising.
有很多人在等你
You've lots of people waiting for you,
那些人为你放弃了一切 詹姆斯
people who have given up everything for you, James.
就算退潮 她也回不来了
The tide ebbs, she'll still be gone.
潮水不会将她送回来
The tide won't bring her back.
我们也可以坐在这两张破椅子上
You know, we could just sit here in these rotting chairs
在这破房♥子里
in this shitty house
等死 像老鼠一样 像你父亲一样
and die, like rats, like your father.
我们应该去努特卡
We ought to go to Nootka.
真要说起的话
If anything...
今天是投海自尽的好日子
..It's a fine day to die at sea.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表