剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
原谅我 神父
Forgive me, Father...
为我犯下的罪孽
for I have indeed sinned.
禁忌
第一季 第一集
1814年 伦敦
请看 见证者
Behold! The witness!
*带走受诅的波拿巴 在他脖子上套绳圈*
*Took the cursed Bonaparte and threw a rope around his neck*
*在他脖子上套绳圈*
*Threw a rope around his neck...*
一位 善良的人
Behold! A good man!
一位 收到上帝召唤之人
Behold! A man of his calling!
一位 见证上帝对我们的大爱之人
Behold, a witness to God's deep love for us all.
吉尔里太太 无意冒犯
Mrs Geary, I do not wish to be indelicate,
但您有没有多给掘墓人一些先令
but did you pay the grave-diggers the extra shilling?
什么多给一些先令
What extra shilling?
让他们把你父亲埋得深一点
To bury your father deeper in the ground.
掘尸者要多出一些钱
Resurrectionists pay extra to be buried
将棺木埋得更深
two feet deeper than the rest.
这样的话 盗墓者挖到天亮
That way, the grave-robbers can't dig down to their meat
都挖不到宝
before the sun comes up.
我的妻子和盗墓者没有关系
My wife has no business with the grave-diggers.
她的父亲埋葬的深度与常人无异
Her father will rest at the regular depth.
上帝啊
Dear God.
这人不是已经死了吗
There walks a dead man.
那是谁
Who is that?
地狱之门打开了吗
Is hell opened up?
我的上帝啊 那是你哥哥吗
Dear Lord Almighty, is that your brother?
在我们开始之前 请大家低头祷告
Before we begin, may we bow our heads in prayer?
正在天之父
Our Father, which art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come...
旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
..Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
赐予我们每日所食的面包
Give us this day our daily bread...
愿全能之神赐予无限的仁慈
For as much as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy
接纳这位已故之人的灵魂
to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother, here departed,
我们将他的肉身入土
we therefore commit his body to the ground.
返璞归真...
Earth to earth...
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
希望他也能奇迹般起死回生
In sure and certain hope of the Resurrection.
污秽的肉身得到净化
We will change our vile body...
全能之神
According to the mighty working
将庇佑世间万物
whereby he is able to subdue all things to himself.
先生
Sir?
你是德莱尼先生吧
Mr Delaney, is it?
先生
Sir?
-詹姆斯·德莱尼吧 -你是谁
- James Delaney, is it? - Who are you?
-他们说你死了 -我的确死了
- They said you were dead. - I am.
他们给我父亲挖了个这么简陋的坟
Such a shallow grave they dug for my father.
你缺这么几个钱吗
Are you short of a couple of shillings?
我对他的爱已经所剩无几
He was buried to the depth of my love.
过去几年来 他一直让我蒙羞
Last years, he disgraced me.
蒙羞
Disgrace?
他在坟前低估的是几句黑鬼的话吗
Were those Negro words he said over the grave?
他们家生来就透着一股疯疯癫癫的劲
Madness comes out through the umbilical cord.
非洲感染的水痘会通过那些虫子
The pox in Africa goes directly to the brain
直接影响到脑子
via these...these worms.
它们会沿着你的血管爬行
They... they crawl through your veins.
-他去哪了 -他去方便了
- Where is he? - He went to piss.
不管要和他商量什么 都要有我在场
Any business with him will be conducted in my presence.
我看过遗嘱 占有先机
See, I have the advantage, I have read the will.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我要想去方便不用带个跟屁虫
Meaning I need to piss and need no-one to hold my cock.
冒犯了
Begging the lady's pardon.
你怎么知道你父亲的死讯的
How came you to know that your father was dead?
我听说他病了 就乘上了船
I heard he was sick and I boarded a ship.
是的 他癫狂成疾
Yes, he was sick from madness.
听到了吗
Hear that?
只有愤怒和痛苦
Bile and bitterness.
葬礼上没有一滴眼泪
Not a single tear from anyone at the graveside.
我没听到撒尿声
I didn't hear any piss at the leather.
也许你其实并无尿意
Perhaps you had no need,
也许你是有...其他目的
or perhaps you came out here...with a purpose?
詹姆斯
James...
-你是谁 -我是索伊特 你父亲的律师
- Who are you? - I'm Thoyt, your father's lawyer.
天花让我饱受折磨
Smallpox butchered me down to the bone
没错 我的确不是来撒尿的
and, yes, I have other business than pissing.
整个伦敦
You know, in all of London,
只有你父亲相信你还活着
only your father believed you were still alive.
他就是这么疯癫
It was a symptom of his madness.
但他会和你说话 站在河的北岸
But he would talk to you, stand on the north bank of the river
呼唤对岸的你
and call out to you on the other side.
我知道 我听到了他的召唤
Yes, I know, I heard him calling.
我就直说了吧
I'll speak plainly.
你父亲留下了一份遗嘱 我是执行人
Your father drew up a will of which I am executor.
你是他唯一的继承人
In it, you are his only heir.
不过詹姆斯 你要是想要钱那可没有
But, James, if you came home expecting fortune, there is none.
遗产只有金杯毒酒
The only legacy is a poisoned chalice.
我还有什么毒没尝过
Talk to me of poison.
是你父亲
Well, it's a small...strip of coastline,
和努特卡部落交易所得的
directly on the other side of the world,
处于地球另一端的一小段海岸线
which your father held by treaty with the Nootka tribe.
一片荒地
A wasteland.
如果美国是一头面朝英国的猪
If America were a pig facing England,
这地方就是那头猪的屁♥股♥
it is right at the pig's arse.
那里只有石头和印第安人
Just rocks and Indians.
你父亲遗嘱里提到的这块地不仅没用
The land in your father's will is not only useless,
而且还很危险
it is dangerous to any who owns it.
现在那些石头都是我的了
They're my rocks now.
詹姆斯
James...
我可以马上安排这些资产的移交
I can arrange the immediate transfer of this particular asset.
我会给你正式书面请♥愿♥书
I'll send you a formal proposition in writing.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
来的这些姑娘都是妓♥女♥
These girls arriving are all whores.
她们参加老鳏夫的葬礼
They attend the funeral of a widower
因为她们知道会来很多老男人
because they know there'll be lots of old men.
那个从非洲回来的野兽
And that animal from Africa
也是来挑拣那个老家伙的骨头
is here to pick at an old man's bones, too.
也许我们应该把这些事交给索伊特处理
Perhaps we should let Thoyt deal with the matter.
我们叫马车吧
Let's call our carriage.
非洲没有让我改变的是...
One thing Africa did not cure...
我还爱着你
is that I still love you.
如果你们缺那么两先令
And if you are ever short of two shillings,
不用客气 尽管开口
please do not hesitate to ask,
我在非洲过得非常不错
as Africa also served me incredibly well.
那你肯定不需要什么遗产了吧
Well, then you will have no need for legacies now, will you?
我们要走了
We were just leaving.
先生们 开始吧
So, gentlemen, let's begin.
书♥记♥员会记录下所说的每一句话
A clerk will record every word that's said,
除非有人举起手
except when a fellow raises his hand.
举起手的人说的话不会
Words from a raised hand... will not...
记录在案
enter the record.
今天我们要讨论的问题是关于德莱尼那个老头
Now...the issue today is old man Delaney.
愿他下地狱
May he rot in hell.
很高兴听到那个疯狂的老混♥蛋♥死了
The death of that mad old bastard was welcome
正如我们当时所想的
and, as we thought at the time,
这对尊贵的东印度公♥司♥有利
beneficial for the honourable East India.
但如今情况不同了
But things have changed.
索伊特先生 欢迎
Mr Thoyt, welcome.
告诉我们你的坏消息
Give us the bad news.
我作为已逝德莱尼先生的律师参加了葬礼
As the late Mr Delaney's lawyer, I attended the funeral,
一个鬼魂出席了
and a ghost appeared
我们都以为已死在非洲的他的儿子
a son we all thought dead in Africa.
詹姆斯·凯齐亚·德莱尼
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表