剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
我还有些未完成的事要处理 我会回来
I have some unfinished business to take care of. I'll be back.
我们一起登船
We'll board together.
直接到船那里 快点 别停下
Straight to the ship. Come on, boys, keep going.
直接过去
Straight through.
先生 抱歉 先生
Sir? Excuse me, sir?
-先生 先生 您不能就这样... -让我进去
- Sir! Sir, you can't just... - Let me through!
让他进来 让他进来
Let him in, let him in.
奇切斯特先生 你的调查进行得怎么样
Mr Chichester, how goes your investigation?
这绝对不可能
THIS will not stand.
会的 一向都能成功
Oh, but it will! It always does.
德莱尼不会和你做交易
Delaney would not make a deal with you.
记录将表明 情报中心和你的委员会联手
The record will show that the EIC cooperated with your commission
调查了影响号♥沉船事故 彻底且毫无保留
into the sinking of the Influence, fully and without reservation.
你是个理想主义者
You're an idealist.
德莱尼和我现实主义者
Delaney and I are realists.
但是我和德莱尼的区别在于
But the difference between Delaney and me
我永远会确保自己受伤会握有最后的王牌
is that I always make sure I have one last ace to play.
祝你愉快 奇切斯特
Good day, Mr Chichester.
我发誓
I swear...
这绝对不可能
this will not stand.
天啊 你看上去好像需要一些鸦♥片♥
God! You look like you need laudanum.
我有一个小时 我得在涨潮前到海边
I have an hour. I need to be on the water by high tide.
你有船了
You have a ship?
这种鸦♥片♥用牛蒡稀释过了
This laudanum is diluted somewhat with burdock,
你可以一直用
so you can continue to function.
但我觉得你应该没法驾船去美国
But I doubt you'd be able to steer a ship to America.
你有人一起吗
You have people with you?
德莱尼先生 我想你应该希望我能
Mr Delaney, I'm sure that you're probably expecting me
给你一封安全通行的信
to hand you your letter of safe passage.
但恐怕没这么简单
But, I'm afraid, it isn't going to be that simple.
这场兄弟之间的战争从来都不简单
Nothing in this war between cousins is simple.
你只是得先答应我一个条件
There's just a small hurdle that you have to leap over first.
你看看
Take a look.
这是一封转让契据
It's a deed of transfer.
把我努特卡港口的所有权
Transferring my title to Nootka Sound
转让给东印度公♥司♥吗
to the East India Company?
和你的朋友 斯图亚特·斯特兰奇
And your friend, Stuart Strange.
我第一次认识你时
When I first met you,
你告诉我一头羊可以变成羊肉
you told me that a sheep can be meat,
也可以变成羊毛
but it can also be wool.
首先 用密♥码♥迷惑我
At first, the code eluded me.
然后我发现 那根本不是密♥码♥
But then I realised, it's not even a code, is it?
你只是别人的狗腿
You're simply somebody's meat boy.
你是美国自♥由♥州组织的成员
You present yourself as an agent of the free states of America,
就像一头上好的羊
like a good little sheep.
但很久以前 你就已经
But long since, you've been dangled
被东印度公♥司♥诱惑
in front of the King of England
效忠于英国国王
by the East India Company.
现在你茫然 绝望
Now you're scrabbling, desperate.
拔下自己的羊毛 遮蔽所有人的眼
Pulling your wool over everybody's eyes.
可能还遮住了你自己的
Possibly even your own.
那很重要吗
Does it even matter?
不
No.
这座城市中没有忠心只奉一主的人
No-one in this city has only one master.
笔
Pen.
我是
I do.
詹姆斯 你回来了
'James, you came back.
你说过你爱我
'You told me you loved me.'
我的妹妹
My sister.
詹姆斯
'James.
你会再见到我的
'You shall see me again.'
先生
Yes, sir?
两只手拿 好孩子
Both hands. Good boy.
他到底有没有
Has he bothered to employ anyone
雇佣会开那玩意的人
who can actually sail that thing?
从此没有火花 没有火焰 没有煽动的言论
No sparks, no flames, no inflammatory comments.
我将隐匿于爆♥炸♥之中
I'm covered in explosives.
快点 搬上去
Come on! Load her up!
德莱尼在哪
Where is Delaney?
忙着
Busy.
这艘船从此归尊贵的东印度公♥司♥所有
She is now under the flag of the Honourable East India,
你们将一路畅通
so you will have no hindrance.
告诉德莱尼先生 也许这次是他赢了
Tell Mr Delaney he may have won this small battle,
但上帝会制裁他的
but justice will be delivered to him by God.
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇致以问候
Kind regards from Stuart Strange.
把尸体扔进河里 把火♥药♥搬上船
Get the body in the river, get the powder on the ship.
-快点 -快 动起来 赶紧装船
- Move! - Come on, shift your arse! Get it loaded now!
赶紧装船
Oi! Get it loaded!
你的信仰如何了 库伯
How is your religion these days, Coop?
什么
My what?
你的宗教 你的信仰
Your religion, your faith.
在你手下干了这么多年
After many years in your service,
早就支离破碎了 陛下
it is in rags and tatters, Your Highness.
你和上帝说过这些事吗
And have you spoken about all this with God?
我会和我妻子...
Well, I discuss things...
在床上讨论这些事
..with my wife, in bed.
我会和上帝说
I talk to God.
我刚刚就和他说过话
I spoke to Him just now.
上帝怎么说
And what did God say?
君主与上帝之间的对话不得外传
Conversations between monarchs and God are private,
但我可以告诉你主要的内容
but I will give you the gist of it.
发生了这场史无前例的混乱
Due to this monumental balls-up,
所有人都得绞死
everyone must hang.
东印度 美国 爱尔兰 法国
East India, Americans, Irish, French,
狗 猫 兔子 有何不可
dogs, cats, rabbits. Why not?
-陛下 -牧师
- Your Highness... - Priests,
-柜员 工人 -我有些疑惑
- clerks, fitters... - ..There is little doubt in my mind
东印度公♥司♥的高管
that senior directors at the East India
已经和德莱尼达成协议
have made a deal with Delaney.
杀了他
Just fucking kill him!
如果他死了 根据他的遗嘱 努特卡归美国所有
If he dies, then Nootka goes to the Americans, as per his will.
去他的努特卡
Fuck Nootka!
去他的遗嘱
Fuck wills!
去他的协议
Fuck treaties!
我才是一国之主
I'm the head of fucking state!
国王下令
And by the command of His Majesty...
杀了他
..Kill him.
玛丽 玛丽 别过去
Mary, Mary, out of the way!
你把所有人藏哪儿了
Where are you keeping everyone?
那里
In there.
好
Right.
你没事吧
You good?
15分钟后涨潮
15 minutes until high tide.
费用呢
So, charges?
那个化学家
Yeah, yeah, the chemist.
简直是个噩梦
He's a nightmare.
科尔今天没死的话肯定会想干掉他
Cole will kill him with his own cock, if he's not shot today.
-他不能死 -为什么
- Can't kill him. - Why?
我们需要他
We need him.
他是个医生
He's a doctor.
火♥药♥在船上吗
Is the powder on the ship?
船上有55桶 码头那15桶
55 kegs onboard, 15 on the dock
水里还藏了两桶
and two in the water.
人来齐了后
Right. Well, when we are 60 and ten,
我希望你在退潮之前
I need you to take the pilgrims and put them on the ship
安排那些清教♥徒♥上船
before the ebb.
你上哪去
Where are you going?
通知一下安排
To explain the plans.
我不需要你来通知
I don't want you to tell them the plans.
另外 你不跟我们一起走
Besides, you're not coming.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表