剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
..Move the gunpowder, but most pressingly of all,
我们需要和你打交道的
we need the names of all the members
美国秘密通信协会
of the Society of Secret Correspondence
所有成员的名字
that you have dealt with.
那些美国人
The Americans.
你们见面的地方 密♥码♥ 信♥号♥♥
The places you met. Code names, signals.
你给他们的火♥药♥在哪里
The location of the powder you gave them.
如果你能告诉我
Now, if you can give me all that
且证实属实
and what you tell us is corroborated,
那...就不需要他们动手了
then...then these people won't be needed
你将在托马斯·摩尔待过的牢房♥里
and you will await trial in the same cell
等待接受审判
that Thomas Moore occupied,
不过那儿泰晤士河的景观不大好
with not an unpleasant view of the River Thames.
那么
So...?
我会给你想要的所有信息
I will give you all the information that you request...
但作为交换 我要和东印度公♥司♥的
..But in return, I will need a single meeting with
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士见上一面
Sir Stuart Strange of the East India Company
就在这件牢房♥里 单独见面
here, in a cell, and in private.
现在我被捕的消息应该已经传出去了
News of my arrest will already be spreading.
你想找的那些人
Those people that you seek -
早就逃离了伦敦
they will already be fleeing London.
你让我和斯图亚特·斯特兰奇见面
You allow me my meeting with Stuart Strange
也许
and perhaps,
也许你还能在你要抓的那些美国人
perhaps you will catch your Americans
抵达港口之前抓到他们
before they reach the ports.
你觉得要花多久
How long do you think it'll take?
一小时 也许两小时
One, maybe two hours.
既然这样 德莱尼先生
Well, in that case, Mr Delaney,
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇爵士很忙
Sir Stuart Strange is busy.
供出那些美国人 我们就住手
Give us the Americans and then we'll stop!
先生
Sir!
你说什么
What did you say?
德莱尼先生 你说什么
Mr Delaney, what did you say?
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇
Stuart Strange...
卡迪
Caddy...
如果你跟丢了主人 那就去更衣室找他
if you've lost your master, go to the clubhouse and ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
别站在那瞪我们
Don't stand there gawping.
我没有主人 先生
I have no master, sir.
你也不是来玩的
Well, you're not a player.
没错 我不玩这个
No. Not of this game.
不好意思 我还得出杆
Look, do you mind? I've got a shot to make.
请便
So make it.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫乔治·奇切斯特
My name is George Chichester.
你出完杆后 我要和你谈谈
And when you have taken your shot, I'd like to talk to you.
我和你没什么好谈的
I have nothing to say to you.
我要告诉你 有一名可靠的证人作证...
You should know that I have testimony from a reliable witness...
我说了 我和你没什么好说的
I've told you, I have nothing to say to you.
他愿意作证
..Someone who will swear on oath
是你组织用康华里号♥
that it was you who organised the loading of human cargo
往安提瓜岛运送人口
onto the Cornwallis bound for Antigua.
如果你的证人是德莱尼
If your witness is Delaney,
我告诉你 现在
I think you should know that, even now,
他正因为叛国罪被关在伦敦塔内
he is being held in the Tower of London charged with treason.
你那"可靠的证人"
Your "Reliable witness"
密谋谋害国王性命
Is a plotter against the life of the King!
不
No.
我有另一名证人
I have another witness.
我们要去哪
Where exactly are we going?
操
Fuck!
我们发现你对疼痛
We are aware that you have a certain...
有强大的容忍♥力
capacity for pain...
所以我们请林医生
..Which is why we've invited Dr Ling.
他神秘的药剂
His unearthly potions...
改变你的感知
..Alter perceptions.
鸭子要飞走了
The ducks will be flying.
去巴斯和南安普顿的所有车厢
All the coaches to Bath and Southampton
-都搜查过了 殿下 -为什么 找谁
- are being searched, Your Highness. - For what?! For whom?!
我们根本不知道他们是谁 他们装成了谁
We have no idea who they are, who they pretend to be.
已经12小时了
It's been 12 hours!
他会屈服的
He will break.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
上帝啊 你在哪里
Goddamn it, where are you?
他住处的那位女士说
The lady at his lodging said
她今早以后就没见过她了 先生
she hadn't seen him since this morning, sir.
该死
Oh, fuck.
看来关于我们的朋友乔佛里
It seems there is much about our friend Godfrey
还有很多我们不了解的地方
that we didn't know, sir.
什么
What?
我去了他的房♥间
I went into his room.
一半衣服都是女装
Half of his clothes were women's clothes.
他是莫莉 先生
He was a Molly, sir.
德莱尼是在莫莉屋被捕的
Delaney was arrested at the Molly House.
德莱尼很可能以此胁迫乔佛里
Delaney will have put Godfrey up to this.
他会将他藏在黑暗之中
He'll have hidden him in the dark places
唯德莱尼是瞻
where Delaney is king,
背叛德莱尼才是叛国之罪
where giving up Delaney is treason.
德莱尼先生
Mr Delaney?
你有什么要和我说的吗
Do you have anything to say to me?
德莱尼先生 你有什么要和我说的吗
Mr Delaney, do you have anything to say to me?
斯图亚特·斯特兰奇
Stuart Strange.
随他愿吧
Give him what he wants.
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
天啊 看看你
My God, look at you.
你的计划奏效了 你在监狱里 我逍遥法外
Well, your plan worked - you in a cell, me on a hook.
我来了 你想要什么
I'm here. What do you want?
我对你有用
I have a use for you.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表