剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
和火焰里的幽灵做交易
make deals with ghosts in the flames.
他还会用一种类似于
And he would speak in a language that was like...
乌鸦群斗的语言说话
It was like ravens fighting.
他还会跟你说话 詹姆斯
And he would talk to you, James.
他会跟安娜说话
And he would talk to Anna.
萨莉希
Salish.
我母亲的名字是萨莉希
My mother's name was Salish.
只有他跟我知道的事情你也知道
You know things only he and I knew.
对
Yeah.
白兰地在手 我们最好不要再说起她
And it's best we never talk of her when we've had brandy.
当你在一个疯子身边待久了 你
See, when you live alone with a madman, you...
你自己也会变得疯疯癫癫
you become half mad yourself.
但关键是 詹姆斯
But here's the thing, James.
努特卡湾是个诅咒
This Nootka Sound is a curse.
国王和整个帝国都将觊觎你
It will bring the King and Empire down upon your head.
别跟我讲道理 布雷斯 因为如果是你的话
Please don't talk to me of sense, Brace, because if it is you,
我可能会信以为真
I might believe it.
而我已经发誓要做愚蠢之事了
And I have sworn to do very foolish things.
努特卡湾
如果你在找钱 那账簿都是十年前的了
If you're looking for money, those accounts are ten years old.
我父亲的资产清单和航海日志都在哪
Where are my father's inventories and his shipping logs?
他都烧了
He burnt them all.
这些账簿还能留下是因为我藏起来了
The only reason these accounts survived was because I hid them
以免哪天税务员上门查账
in case the taxman came knocking.
这是今天早上六点
That was delivered at 6 A.M. this morning
罗伯特·索伊特的一个佣人送来的
by a servant of Mr Robert Thoyt.
詹姆斯·德莱尼先生亲启
索伊特这三年一直想从你父亲手里
Thoyt has been trying to buy the Delaney Shipping Company
买♥♥下德莱尼航运公♥司♥
from your father for three years.
每次你父亲都会走到大街上
Each time, your da would go into the street,
铲点马粪装到袋子里送去作为回应
scoop up some horse shite and package it up by way of reply.
我猜信里有一份报价
I imagine the envelope contains a financial offer.
我想也是
I imagine it does.
你这儿有马粪吗
Do you have any horse shit on you?
账簿上说我们在西印度码头的办公处的
Listen, the accounts told me that we have a leasehold of 50 years
租赁期是50年 现在还有32年
on the offices in West India docks, 32 years left to run.
先生 你父亲已经八年没有去过那里了
Your father hadnae been up there in eight years, sir.
都锁起来了
They're all locked up.
那就把钥匙给我
Then I will need the key.
HL·琼斯
船运经纪人
霍勒斯·德莱尼公♥司♥
沃平码头
你在门那儿捣鼓什么呢
What are you doing with the door?
你想要风流快活 先过我这一关
You want a bush, you come through me.
那是私人财产
That is private property.
海尔格 见到你还能坚持工作
Helga, it's so good to see that you're still working
还活着 真好
even still alive.
我还是个小男孩的时候就睡过你了
You know that I lay with you when I was just a little boy.
-钥匙哪来的 -这把吗 这是我父亲的
- Where did you get the key? - This key? This is my father's key.
霍勒斯·德莱尼
Horace Delaney.
见鬼
Shit.
对啊 活见鬼了
Yes, shit.
你父亲都不来了 房♥子都空了
Your father stopped coming. It was empty.
早废弃了 离码头太近了
It was wasted, so close to the docks.
要喝茶吗
You want tea?
不用
No.
想来一发吗
Do you want to fuck?
-不用 我想要回我家的办公室 -天
- No, I want my family offices back. - Oh, God.
你这儿能赚多少钱
How much do you make here?
院子里的工人
With the workers in the yard and
和停靠在码头的船舶
the boats that moor at the wharf...
一天10镑
We make £10 a day.
我能给你5镑 还想要什么随便说
I can give you five and whatever you like.
鸭 鸡 舔 操
Boys, girls, suck, fuck...
给你两个小时滚出去
You have two hours to get out.
我说我夺走了你的童贞
You say I took your cherry.
你都去哪了 小男孩
Where have you been, little boy?
四海为家
I have been in the world.
我有美女 但也有男人
I have girls, but I also have men.
他们可不是什么好男人
They're not very good men.
你明白吗
You understand?
他们心狠手辣
They have rocks for hearts.
刀子绳子一应俱全
They have knives and ropes.
如果你还有点理智
If you have any sense...
不了解我的人很快就能明白
People who do not know me soon come to understand
我这人毫无理智
that I do not have any sense.
眼下这情况你可看清楚了
Now, please do not misunderstand the situation.
你送来12个人
You send me 12 men,
我就还你一袋子蛋 一个都不会少
I will return you 12 sets of testicles in a bag,
我们就能欣赏你可爱的妓♥女♥们群起抢食
and we can watch your little whores devour them together,
然后我再剁了你的蹄子 开水下锅
before I chop off your trotters and boil them.
两个小时
Two hours.
你
You...
我记得你
I remember you.
我记得你 听过你的故事
I remember you. Heard the stories.
如果我给你个姑娘 就再也见不到她了
If I give you a girl, I will never see her again.
没错
You heard right.
别拖延
Be punctual.
-马车已经来了 -好 这就来
- They've brought the carriage up. - Yes. I'm coming.
亲爱的詹姆斯
你没有恳求他放弃他的遗产
You're not imploring him to relinquish his deed,
你坚持说为了他好
you're insisting that, for his own welfare,
他应该把他的财产主动给你
he submit his claim to you.
恳求是一个太过阴柔的词汇
Implore is a more feminine word.
在他面前你为什么非要以女性自居
And why must you be a woman to him?
给他五十英镑 但他必须离开英格兰
The offer of £50 should be conditional on him leaving England.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他不离开 我就会杀了他
Because if he does not leave England, I will kill him.
为什么
Why?
这真是个好问题
That is a very good question.
为什么我仅见了他一面 就这么恨他
Why would I feel that way about him, after meeting him only once?
这个和我所爱的女人拥有同一个父亲的人
The son of the same father as the woman I love...
为什么士兵知道低头鞠躬的黑鬼
Why does a soldier know that a nigger bowing low
是要取出藏在鞋里的匕♥首♥
has a dagger in his shoe and is reaching for it?
德莱尼现在跟黑鬼没两样
Delaney is nothing more than a nigger now.
你知道的吧
You know that, don't you?
我遇过经验丰富的商人
I have talked with seasoned merchants
他们都不怎么敢复述这些故事
who could barely bring themselves to repeat these stories.
对基♥督♥教士兵来说
Among Christian soldiers,
埋葬敌人的尸体 赶走那些
it's customary to bury the bodies of your fallen enemy
来吃腐肉的狗和乌鸦 才是惯例
and shoo away the dogs and crows that come for the carrion.
而非跪在它们身旁
Not kneel down beside them.
再写一次
Try again,
这次要表达出你对他的厌恶
this time reflecting the disgust you naturally feel
因为你已知道真♥相♥了
now you know the truth.
这里的狗吃从黑衣修士桥
The dogs here live off the flesh from suicides
跳下来自杀的死人肉
jumping off Blackfriars Bridge.
从没见过哪只对人这么温顺
Never known one go tamely to a man's hand.
肯定是因为你在哪学过的巫术
Must be some witchcraft you picked up somewhere.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你以为你父亲的儿子能自力更生吗
You think your father's kid feeds himself.
我听说你在那边干过许多邪恶之事
I heard you done a lot of evil over there.
现在是时候对自己人行些善了
Now it's time for you to do some bleeding good among your own.
我和我老婆照顾了那孩子十年
Me and my wife have looked after that boy for ten years
你没给我们任何回报 你刚埋葬的那个
with not one penny from you and nothing but threats
疯癫老混球还对我们诸多威胁
from the mad old bastard you just put in the ground.
如今你已归来 我要报酬
Now you're back, I want payment.
要不是我们
If it wasn't for us,
那孩子就要在圣吉尔斯当男妓为生了
that kid would be sucking cocks in St Giles.
伊博森先生 我一直想来拜访你
Mr Ibbotson, I've been meaning to pay you a visit.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
你跟你父亲一样都是骗子 你是德莱尼家的人
You're a liar just like your father. You're a Delaney.
这样吧
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表