剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
河水不深 我想看得更清楚 你呢
It was shallow and I needed a better view. Your turn.
我们偷的硝石已经卖♥♥给皇家海军
The saltpetre we stole had already been sold to the Royal Navy.
现在属于王室所有
So it belonged to the Crown.
因此摄政亲王有理由
So therefore, the Prince Regent has an excuse
起诉东印度公♥司♥疏忽大意
to prosecute the Company for negligence,
因为当前火♥药♥归他们管
as the powder was in their charge at the time.
尽管东印度公♥司♥会带来很多困扰
The Company can cause me a lot of difficulties,
但只有国王可以绞死我
but only the King can have me hanged.
皇室会选择达成协议的方式
The Crown will choose to make a deal.
所以我不会被绞死
So I will not hang.
听着 我乐于承认
Look, I'm very happy to admit
我不希望詹姆斯·德莱尼死
that I don't want James Delaney to die.
那你能不能也承认
But can you also admit that
你不希望詹姆斯·德莱尼死呢
you don't want James Delaney to die?
你今天把箱子给我 这是你今天的任务
You'll get me my trunk today. That's your business.
好了
All right?
我也不希望詹姆斯·德莱尼死
I don't want James Delaney to die either.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是温特
I'm Winter.
他们说他是恶魔
They say he's the devil,
但我不这么认为
but not to me.
他答应带我去美国
He promised to take me to America.
要是他能活过太阳下山
Yeah, if he lives beyond sunset.
检查桶子 所有的桶子
Check the barrels! All of them!
一定能找出来
There's got to be something here.
不要放过任何角落
Search everywhere!
动起来 快点搜索船只 快
Move! Come on! Search the boat. Come on!
让他们下来 快
Get them off! Come on!
底下搜搜 你 检查舱底
Check below. You, check the bilges.
-什么也没有 -不可能凭空消失
- There's nothing. - Well, it can't have just vanished.
这是什么
What's this?
地下室啥也没有 除了老鼠和河水
Cellar empty. Apart from rats and river water, sir.
继续找
Keep looking!
再去找
Carry on.
你摔倒了
You've had a fall.
你可能不记得你是谁了
You probably don't remember who you are,
所以我提醒你一下
so let me remind you.
你一直在跟踪我 是不是
You've been following me, haven't you?
你是皇室的人还是东印度公♥司♥的
Now. Are you King or are you Company?
这个不重要
It doesn't matter.
这条路上除了死亡和你的同行
Now there is nothing up that road for you apart from death
没有人迎接你
and anybody like you.
所以去告诉你的朋友们
So you run along and tell your friends
你是怎么差点魂飞魄散的
how you almost lost your heart.
要爱你的丈夫
Love thy husband,
莎士比亚《亨利四世 上篇》第三幕第三景 梁实秋译本
管教你的仆人 招待你的客人
look to thy servants, cherish thy guests.
现在 哈尔 谈谈朝廷上的消息
Now, Hal, to the news at court,
关于那桩抢案
for the robbery,
朋友 那是怎样应付的
lad, how is that answered?
那是怎样应付的 德莱尼先生
How is it answered, Mr Delaney?
东印度公♥司♥正在搜查
The Company is looking.
摄政亲王肯定觉得很可笑
I think the Prince may be amused.
我摄入的所有化学物质
All these chemicals I ingest...
无意间念出的莎士比亚剧本台词
Chase lines of Shakespeare out of me sometimes unbidden.
让我想起你带到派对上
Which brings me to that rather delightful woman
那位讨人喜欢的女人
you were at the party with.
她说她是个女演员
An actress, she told me.
她是你的人还是
Is she yours or...
可以接受一个化学家
Could a chemist call upon her
邀请喝茶或别的什么吗
for tea or something?
给我看看货
Show me the cargo.
布雷斯
Brace!
布雷斯 你能过来帮帮我妈
Brace, can you come and help me?
这到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
该死的士兵搜查了这
Bloody soldiers raided the house.
你听到我叫你了吗
Did you hear me shouting?
你看不出我很忙吗
Can't you see I'm busy?
詹姆斯哪去了
Where's James?
我怎么可能知道
How the hell should I know?
布雷斯...
Brace...
到底怎么回事
What's the matter?
我想他会把这箱子连带所有的东西
I thought he'd burned that damned trunk on the foreshore along
全都烧掉
with everything else.
可能会浮在水面上
It would float.
随着潮水沉入河底
Slip it into the ebb tide and let the river take it.
或者可以直接烧掉
Or it could burn.
-你知道里边装了什么吗 -知道
- Do you know what's inside it? - Aye.
真♥相♥
The truth.
如果是我 我就会把它烧了
If it was up to me, I'd burn it.
减少它会漂回来的机会
Less chance the river might bring it back.
我向那个蠢货要了些厚帆布
I've asked the Weasel for some sailcloth
防止受潮
to cover it against the rain.
我早上就吃了一点这个
I've already breakfasted on a little of it.
品质上乘
The quality's exceptional.
味道几乎和缅♥甸♥的蝙蝠屎提炼物一样好
Almost as good as the bat shit distillations of Burma.
为什么不直接把屋顶修好
Why don't you just fix the roof?
因为粗帆布可以更好地保护火♥药♥
Because a canvas sheet would protect the powder perfectly well
而且又便宜
and be much cheaper.
你觉得她美吗
And you think she's beautiful?
谁
Who?
那位演员
The actress.
她不仅比我想睡的
Not only is she among the large number of women
那堆女人要美
I would sleep with,
还比我想对着打飞机的
she's also among the much smaller group of women
那小部分女人要美
I would masturbate over.
有趣得很 不是吗
Well, this is fun, isn't it?
-所以我可以去拜访她吗 -不可以
- So, can I call on her or not? - No.
她是你女人
So she is yours?
基于硝石的质量来看
Given the quality of the saltpetre,
要多久才能造出火♥药♥
how long will it take to make gunpowder?
四周 且我需要名助手
Four weeks, and I'll need an assistant.
我需要你
I need you...
给我弄艘船 以掩护我运输货物
to fetch me a ship's sail to cover my delivery.
去吧
Go.
他留下
Stay.
过来坐
Sit. Sit there.
还没和他说 因为我觉得不太安全
I haven't told that boy anything. I didn't think it safe.
库房♥里的袋装硝石是偷来的
The sacks of saltpetre in the barn were stolen.
为什么要牵扯到他
Why burden him?
是从尊贵的东印度公♥司♥那里偷来的
They were stolen from the Honourable East India Company.
知道了吗
All right?
所有知道其下落的人
Now anybody who knows of its whereabouts
却没有向上报告的人可能都会被绞死
but does not report it is liable to hang.
所以你也是我们的人了
So, you are now one of us.
这是你的学徒
Your apprentice.
舔一下
Lick.
舔一下你的手指
Lick your finger.
绅士们 在我开始谈论信心及
Now, gentlemen, before I go on the subject of confidence...
背叛前
and betrayal,
我听说东印度公♥司♥悬赏10镑
I hear that the Company are offering £10
征集线索
for any information.
我还知道 你们其中有人
I also know that one of you
已经在考虑卖♥♥情报了
has already considered collecting.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear.
我知道是谁想出♥卖♥♥♥我
I know which one of you it is.
我也想你知道 我那艘驶往美国的船上
And I want you to know that there will be no place
不会给出♥卖♥♥♥我的人留有位置
for that man on my ship when we sail to the New World.
因为他于我毫无价值了
Because he will be of no use to me.
他将毫无用处
He will be of no use.
因为他将失去他的大拇指
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表