剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
谁进去过了
Who's in there?
他到过哪 我也去哪
Where he leads, I will follow.
这是哪儿
Where the fuck are we?
我的新工厂
My new factory.
我在圣潘可拉斯把他拦了下来
I flagged him down at St Pancras.
我跟他说会给他两先令 我猜你能付给他
I told him two shillings. I guessed you'd pay.
等等
Hold on.
一氧化二氮
Nitrous Oxide.
人们称它为"笑气"
They call it "Laughing gas".
我在社交聚会上把这玩意当娱乐提供
I provide it for entertainment at society parties.
它卖♥♥得不错
It's good money.
昨晚
Last night, it was, eh...
他妈的 我记不清了
Oh, fuck, I can hardly remember.
猎鸭人和穿得像鸭一样的妓♥女♥ 我想是这样
Duck hunters and whores dressed as ducks...I think.
我用了我自己的货 不然根本忍♥受不了
I had to partake of my own supply, just to get through it.
给我看看你说的牛粪
Anyway....show me this cow shit.
鸽粪呢
Pigeon shit?
味道好多了
Yeah, it's better.
接下来 木头
Now...wood.
有一些是桦木 但大部分是榛树木
Some birch, but it is mostly hazel.
橡木更好
Oak is better.
这片荒地没有足够的橡树 亲爱的孩子
There's not enough oak on the heath, dear boy.
那就从造船厂买♥♥一些下脚料
So, buy offcuts from the shipyard.
我们用的所有东西都不能明目张胆地去买♥♥
Nothing we use can be purchased openly.
那尿呢
What about piss?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
人类的尿液用来过滤灰烬最好用了
Human urine's by far the best for leaching the ash.
特别是里面含一点酒精的
Especially if there are traces of alcohol.
这里住了多少个人
How many humans live here?
三个
Three.
-他们在哪儿 顺便一问 -我早上叫他们走了
- Where are they, by the way? - I sent them away this morning.
这个农庄是你的吗
Do you own this farm?
多问无益 现在就跟我谈谈化学
Ask no more questions now and talk to me only of chemistry.
我的问题很简单 有没有可能在这做成
My simple question is, is it possible to achieve it here?
你把鸽粪牛粪按60:40的比例混合
If you mix the pigeon shit and the cow shit
鸽粪占百分之60
at a ratio of around 60:40 in favour of the pigeon.
我得做做实验
I'd have to do tests.
然后 今天你把所有木头烧掉
Then, if you burnt all that stack of wood today,
再把灰烬浸泡到50加仑人尿里
you could soak the ash in 50 gallons of human piss
至少浸泡一年 我的朋友
and leave it for a minimum of a year. Then, my friend,
这样一来你就有火♥药♥了
you would, indeed, have gunpowder.
我等不了一年了
I don't have a year.
我有个理论
Well, I have a theory that the introduction of several barrels
一开始就放入
of saltpetre that have already been refined
几桶精炼硝石
at the start of the process
就可以把萃取阶段缩减到四周
can cut the leaching stage down to four weeks.
"理论"
"Theory"?
没错 我的理论不会错的
Yes, but my theories are always right.
据我所知 只有一个地方
As far as I know, there is only one place
可以找到精炼硝石
where one can find - refined saltpetre.
有两个
Two.
缅♥甸♥的蝙蝠洞里 蝙蝠粪自行精炼
The bat caves of Burma, where the bat shit refines itself,
还有沃平墙那东印度公♥司♥的仓库
or the warehouse of the East India Company at Wapping Wall.
只可惜目前不出♥售♥
Except, they're not selling, at the moment.
战争时期
War going on.
实际上是两场战争
Two wars, actually.
或者我们已经打赢一场了吗
Or have we already won one of them?
你被录用了 乔姆利先生
You're hired, Mr Cholmondeley.
你要的硝石 我会给你弄到的
And as for your saltpetre, I will get it for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我告诉过你的朋友
I told your friends...
努特卡湾不卖♥♥
Nootka Sound is not for sale.
那来吧
Come on, then.
这么老的房♥子你怎么做到走来走去
How the hell can you walk around a house this old
不发出声音的
without making a noise?
因为它是我的
Because I own it,
我对它会发出来的嘎吱声无所不知
and I know every creak in it
所以我知道怎么走不会让它发声
and I can move around it without waking it up.
你上一次进教堂是什么时候 先生
When was the last time you set foot inside a church, sir?
那个女的让我叫她起来
The lady asked me to wake her
她要参加服装定型
because she had a costume fitting.
我想你不会想让她外出
I guessed you wouldn't want her going out.
不 这个女的怎么进出随她的便
No, the lady is free to come and go as she pleases.
王室会保护她远离东印度公♥司♥
The Crown will protect her from the Company.
而东印度公♥司♥也会保护她远离王室
And the Company will protect her from the Crown.
那你处在这个跷跷板的中心
And you are the joint in the seesaw.
另外 我扔牡蛎壳的时候
By the way, I found your red roses in the mud
发现了你放在灰里的红色玫瑰
when I threw out the oyster shells.
-这是谁 -什么是谁
- Who's this? - Who the hell's what?
布雷斯 你难道以为我会不知道
Brace, do not believe that I will not know
信是你重新封装的吗
when you reseal my letters.
默斯格罗夫伯爵夫人 我想想 先生
Countess Musgrove is, let me think, sir...
按照伦敦的等级制度比你高了1550级
1,550 places above you in the social hierarchy of London.
她的丈夫是一个胖胖的小个子德国人
Her husband is a little, fat German prick
她还搞过...
and she fucks...
你忘了叫醒我
You forgot to wake me.
搞过什么 布雷斯
Fucks what, Brace?
默斯格罗夫夫人据说
Countess Musgrove has a reputation
来历不明 先生
as a lady of uncertain origin, sir,
她在过去利用美色
who in the past used her beauty
引诱高管权贵
to beguile men of great influence,
从而提高社会地位
thereby improving her position in society.
她允许甚至提倡被禁止了的华尔兹
She also allows and even encourages the closed and turning waltz.
舞会
A ball.
她干吗邀请一个不会跳舞的人
And why would she invite a man who cannot dance?
也许她是个充满好奇心的怪人
Perhaps she likes oddities and curiosities.
或者她知道你在明晃晃的屋子里
Or if she knows you're in the house in the light,
就不会在外面
you cannot be outside lurking
黑漆漆的公园里吓唬人了
in the garden in the dark scaring people.
还有封信
There is another letter, sir.
也许跟第一封有关
Perhaps related to the first.
-同样的寄信地址吗 -是的 先生
- This came from the same post? - Aye, sir.
出席
美国人也想来坐坐这个跷跷板
The Americans. Wanting a place on the seesaw.
这封邀请函请我携伴参加 鲍小姐
Well, it is an invitation for two. Miss Bow?
你跳舞吗
Do you dance?
她去哪了
Where is she?
海尔格在哪
Where's Helga?
我去叫她
I'll get her.
温特说你很喜欢
Winter said you looked impressed.
没错
I am.
牡蛎遮盖掉了性的味道
Oysters mask the smell of sex.
你喜欢那个
You like that.
是的 也许对我有用
Yes, I might have a use for that, actually.
你可能得带上几个女孩去海豚湾
You may need to bring a couple of girls to the Dolphin with you.
现在关店吧
Now, shut for the evening.
你今晚有的忙了
You're busy tonight.
没错 需要准备好人员和船只来收集
Right, a request to hire men and boats to collect barrels
惠特比酒吧里的桶子
from the Prospect of Whitby pub
再把它们沿着菲列河运到汉普斯特德
and ferry them up the Fleet River to Hampstead.
桶子里装着
Barrels will contain...
妓♥女♥的尿
whores' urine.
还有顾客的
And that of the customers. Thruppence a barrel.
我希望你现在签字
I want you to sign that right now
免得你改变主意
before whatever it is in your blood wears off.
我计划抢劫
And I'm planning a robbery.
终于回到了理智的世界
At last. Back in the world of reason and rationality.
你打算抢谁的
Who are we going to rob?
东印度公♥司♥码头
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
维奥莱特
Violet.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表