剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
另一边是块低地
Beyond that, an area of low land.
被称为"哈切特之地"
Hatchett's Ground they call it.
经过制革厂
A tannery.
和风车磨坊
A windmill.
就在后头 有个带水车的养牛场
And hidden just behind that, a cattle farm with a water wheel.
没有组织能做到滴水不漏 詹姆斯
No organisation is watertight, James.
你很幸运 是我们
You're just lucky it's our pot
得到这个信息 而不是东印度公♥司♥
the informant pissed in and not the Company's.
不过我们的报酬的确更优渥
Though, we do offer better rewards.
我们的子弹十天后就用完了
Our guns will fall silent in ten days.
八天内就要拿到火♥药♥
We need powder in eight.
-做不到 -可以的
- That's not possible. - Yes, it is.
问问你的化学家
Ask your chemist.
乔姆利先生
Mr Cholmondeley.
问他法国试验那件事
Ask him about the French experiment.
法国试验真的... 我该怎么说
The French experiment was - how can I put it? -
从设想到执行都一股法国佬行事风格
entirely French in conception and execution.
也就是完全的灾难
And therefore a total disaster.
应该是东印度公♥司♥吧
It was John Company, I think,
和国王联手攻打了毛里求斯
and the King who'd just attacked mauritius,
法国人急需火♥药♥
and the French needed powder in a hurry.
于是愚蠢的法国人将氯酸盐加入混合物中
So the foolish fucking French added chlorate to the mix.
之后呢
And?
单从做火♥药♥的角度来看
Well, viewed purely from the standpoint of making gunpowder
非常快 算是非常成功
very fast, it was a wild success.
但是 如果你加了氯酸盐
However, if you add chlorate,
你就必须不停地搅拌 搅拌 搅拌
you have to stir and stir and stir,
夜以继日
and not stop stirring
不能停下
round the clock.
你需要轮班 人手
You need shifts. And men.
而且就算你不停地 小心地搅拌了
And even with the constant, careful stirring,
就算如此
even then,
就算你把每个步骤都做到完美
even if you do everything correctly to the finest degree,
仍然有可能...
still, potentially...
爆♥炸♥
boom!
提醒你一下
As in your premonition.
法国人炸了
The French, blew Mauritius
毛里求斯的一半
almost in half.
我们从哪能弄到氯酸盐
And where do we get this chlorate?
不不不
No, no, no.
你应该问一个更重要的问题
You need to ask a far more important question, which is,
如果你决定要往这些缸子里加氯酸盐
where will you get a chemist insane enough to work for you
你到哪里找这种化学狂人为你工作
if you decide to add fucking chlorate to these vats?
我们要么拿到氯酸盐
We either get the chlorate,
要么八天内被绞死
or we will all hang in about eight days.
你要为了氯酸盐赌上你儿子的性命吗
You'd risk the life of your son for chlorate?
他是你儿子 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
他们知道你的名字了 乔姆利先生
They have your name, Mr Cholmondeley.
他们知道你名字了
They have your name,
你可是高居同谋者名单的榜首
and you will be first on the list of their conspirators.
他们怎么知道这么多
How do they know so much?
拿到氯酸盐
Get the chlorate.
行吗
Yes?
我给你人手
I will get you men.
詹姆斯...
James...
你叫了他的名字
You said his name!
在你睡梦中
In your sleep.
你叫了他的名字
You said his name.
你 叫了他的名字
You said his name!
让他滚
Get him out.
我要他滚
I want him out.
滚 让他滚 滚
Out! Get him out. Out!
就是这样 好孩子
That's right, good girl.
把他吐出来 吐出来 把他吐出来
Spit him out, spit, spit, spit him out...
不 不 不要
No, no! No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你需要一个神父 亲爱的
You need a priest, my dear.
过来
Come.
乔治·奇切斯特先生
Mr George Chichester, Esquire.
不需要
I don't.
因为白天吗
In the day?
晚上也不喝
Or the night.
连续九年 奇切斯特先生
For nine years, Mr Chichester,
每年都会给我办公处写请♥愿♥信
you have been writing to my office on an annual basis.
每年的7月10日
Every year, July 10th.
7月20日是沉船纪念...
July 20th is the anniversary of the sinking...
单桅帆船影响号♥的沉没
Of the sinking of the sloop The Influence.
当然不是船的真名
Not the ship's real name, of course.
在卡宾达港
Its name was changed and papers altered
运送奴隶时
when it took on human cargo
名字和文件都被改动了
in the port of Cabinda.
280条命
280 souls.
120名男性
120 men,
-84名女性 -对 这是...
- 84 women.... - Yes, yes, and what is it...?
然后...
And...
你的...
What is your...?
爵士...
And, sir...
76名儿童
76 children.
全部死亡
All lost.
溺毙
Drowned.
那你对这起沉船事件有什么兴趣
And what is your interest in the sinking?
船上有你的亲戚吗
Did you have relatives aboard?
库伯先生
Mr Coop,
就算我是黑人
even though I am black,
我也不会和从非洲偷来的
I am not related by blood to
每一个奴隶都有血缘关系
every slave stolen from Africa.
所以 非洲之子 你替他们写东西
So, The Sons of Africa. You write on their behalf.
我替人♥权♥写东西
I write on behalf of humanity.
作为一个批判不公的人
As a man concerned with injustice.
和你的人作对
Against your people.
和所有人作对
Against people.
九年间 你一直请♥愿♥
For nine years, you have been campaigning for a Royal Commission
皇家专门调查委员会
to investigate the drowning
去调查你所谓的
of these 280 slaves,
曾被特殊处理的280名奴隶溺毙案件
which you say was done deliberately.
我相信伦敦一些达官显贵
It is my belief that some very powerful men in London
参与了一起
were involved in an illicit
运送奴隶以谋求私利的非法事件
shipment of slaves for personal profit...
导致了这些奴隶的死亡
Were complicit in the deaths of those slaves
并且事后掩盖事实真♥相♥
and in the subsequent concealment of the facts.
你觉得这些人是
And you believe that those men are senior directors
东印度公♥司♥的高管
within the Honourable East India Company?
是的
Yes, I do.
那么奇切斯特先生 我有好消息告诉你
Well then, Mr Chichester, I have some good news for you.
摄政亲王亲笔
From the Prince Regent himself.
东印度公♥司♥
威尔顿
Wilton!
继续努力 先生们
To be continued, gentlemen.
你收到我寄给你的那箱香蕉没...
Did you receive the box of bananas I sent you...
你得提高你的办事能力
You will improve your game.
你必须提高你的办事能力
You have to improve your fucking game!
皇宫里的那些杂种
Those bastards at the palace
启动了对于影响号♥沉没事件的调查
have opened a royal commission into the sinking of The Influence.
影...影...影响号♥ 为什么
The-The-The Influence? Why?
这是针对个人的 就是针对我
Well, it's a personal campaign. A stab in my ribs.
现在你去解决它
Now, you will deal with it.
你和那个非洲人
You and the Africa Desk.
没有国王的允许 他们没法传唤我
A commission is not the King, so they can't subpoena,
所以你去处理 不要相信他们
so you will deal with it and treat them with disbelief.
他们已经委派几名受过教育的黑人
They have appointed some educated blackamoor
去准备证据
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表