剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
and let the rest of us enjoy Shakespeare!
不把维斯特里斯叫出来就别想继续演
You can't fetch up until you bring Vestris!
维斯特里斯
Vestris!
维斯特里斯 维斯特里斯 维斯特里斯
Vestris! Vestris! Vestris! Vestris! Vestris!
洛娜·鲍
Lorna Bow?
我是你的崇拜者
I am an admirer of your work.
来上我的马车吧
Please, share my carriage.
来
Come, come.
请载我到老街 我自己会叫车
If you could take me to Old Street, I'll find a cab.
你好像是在躲避着谁
You looked to be fleeing from someone.
你是在跟踪我
You were following me?
我想那些闹事者中肯定有很多你的崇拜者
You have many suitors among the rabble, I imagine,
我也曾经是他们中的一员
and I, for the longest time, have been one of them.
我的癖好很特殊
I am a lady of particular tastes.
黑暗中高高在上的倾慕者
An admirer from the darkness and from on high.
对不起
I'm sorry...
但恕我不能回应你的倾慕
but you'll have to remain in the darkness.
我们为什么转向了
Why have we turned?
有人给了我们你的名字
We were given your name.
价格是两个金币
The price was two sovereigns.
我不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a courtesan.
但我们都来了
But we are here
还有一间有温床炉火的房♥间
and there is a room with a bed and fire.
那是一位公爵
Now this gentleman is a Duke.
他点名要你
He asked for you particularly
你的剧院管♥理♥员♥告诉他
and he was told by your theatre manager
你会同意的
you would comply.
我们玩的时候 他也会出钱待在房♥间里
He will pay to be in the room with us while we play.
-你们找错人了 -她来了
- Then you were given the wrong name. - There she is.
把她交给我
Give her to me.
很好
Very well.
你的管♥理♥员♥把你出演《小公主》时
Your manager sold me the costume you wore
穿的戏服卖♥♥给我了
when you played The Little Princess.
今晚你要穿着服侍我
You will wear it for me tonight.
好像有一些误会
There appears to have been a misunderstanding.
有人给错名字了
Somebody has given you the wrong name.
我可是里士满公爵
I'm the fucking Duke of Richmond.
那贱♥人♥死定了
That bitch is dead.
那贱♥人♥绝对...
That bitch is on the gallows...
会上绞刑架
before Mass!
下去
Down there.
也许现在你愿意听我说了
Perhaps now you will listen to me.
这钻石
This diamond...
是你的了
this is yours.
我会叫人送你去巴黎
I have a man that will take you to Paris
等事情处理完了你再回来
and you will stay there until this business is done.
你很危险
You are a weakness.
她刚回来
She's just come back.
她直接休息去了
She went straight up to bed.
我没有给她的房♥间生火
I didn't light the fire in her room,
她能通风晾干衣服
so she can dry in the draught.
有多少人知道她住在这里
How many people know that she's here?
除了我和那只金丝雀以外没人知道
Apart from me and the canary, no-one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
报童呢
Delivery boys, hmm?
只有阿提库斯送报
Only Atticus delivers.
她也只外出坐过一次车 怎么了
She's only ever taken one coach. Why?
因为今晚她刺伤了里士满公爵
Because tonight she stabbed the Duke of Richmond.
为什么
For what reason?
因为那就是他们的计划
Because that was their plan.
他们知道她不是妓♥女♥ 她会反抗
They knew that she was not a whore and that she would fight back,
现在他们有理由对付她了
and now they have a good reason to come for her.
他们会来的
And they will come.
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表