剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表
I've had a coach drawn up.
女士们要出去参观参观
You ladies are going on a tour of the grounds.
如果有必要的话别怪我们动粗
At the point of a bayonet, if necessary.
把她带来
Bring her!
快点
Come on!
我想知道你要带我们去哪里
I want to know where you're taking us.
进去
In.
走
Go!
告诉他们我还没有准备好
Tell them that I'm not ready.
我得去看医生
I need to see a doctor.
看住他
Watch him!
德莱尼先生需要看医生 长官
Mr Delaney is in need of a doctor, sir.
他一定在耍诈
He must be bluffing.
或者他已是将死之人
Or has he fallen off the tightrope?
好吧 你去带名医生过来
Well, you go and bring the doctor, then.
然后我们得向上帝祷告
And we can all pray to God
希望我们没烧坏了他的脑子
that we haven't completely fried his brain.
停手
Hold up!
出来 里面的人出来
Out! The rest of you, out now!
这些先生其实是来救你们的
These gentlemen are actually here to rescue you.
阿提库斯
Atticus?
要是我能说了算 你早就没命了
If it was down to me, you'd have been dead long ago.
德莱尼下令说不能伤害你
Delaney orders you shouldn't be harmed.
还有很多男人等着你服侍呢
There's still plenty of cocks left for you to suck.
我同意你们带走马车里的女士们
The agreement is that you take the ladies away in the coach
我走回房♥子上报说她们被绑♥架♥了
and I walk back to the house and report that they were kidnapped.
其实 你孩子被杀的背后有更大的阴谋
In truth, your beloved child was killed for a greater purpose.
我说的对吗 佩蒂弗先生
Isn't that right, Mr Pettifer?
我的主人和你们的主人之间是有协定
There is an agreement in place between my master and yours.
确实有
Indeed there is.
上车
Get in.
继续开
Drive on!
一艘名叫好望的双桅船
A brig called the Good Hope.
已经为去君士坦丁堡而修缮完毕
It is fitted out for a voyage to Constantinople
预计明日退潮时起航
and is set to leave tomorrow on the ebb.
-货物装载了吗 -还没有
- Is it yet loaded? - No.
起草合约将它转让
Draw up papers to have it diverted.
让一名基干船员把它开到沃平墙
Have it rowed to Wapping Wall by a skeleton crew.
船在那里停好 上面只留些口粮
It's to be tied up, with only provisions onboard.
够十五名船员
Enough for a crew of 15 for a...
航行两个月就行
two-month journey.
转让理由呢 爵士
For what reason, sir?
我是说官方理由
What I mean is, what is the official reason
我需要记录在案吗
I should give in the daybook?
官方理由 让我们想想
The official reason. Well, let's see...
"好望号♥为了防止
"The Good Hope was taken to Wapping Wall
装配工马斯特和普雷斯虚报
for an unannounced inspection of its hull
而驶往沃平墙处接受
for short measure of tar,
船舱焦油量短缺的
in case of fraudulent accounting by the ship fitters,
突击检查"
Master and Preece."
把这个理由记下来就行
Put that in the daybook.
那派公♥司♥的两辆马车
And what is the official reason
去贝瑟莱姆精神病院的官方理由呢
for sending two Company dray carts to Bedlam Insane Asylum?
因为这一切都太荒唐了
Because this whole thing is insane.
因为这一天很荒唐 因为德莱尼很荒唐
Because this day is insane, because Delaney is insane!
因为我也很荒唐
Because I am insane!
照办就是
Just do it.
我们需要等佩蒂弗先生回来吗
Should we await Mr Pettifer's return?
不 我们不用等他回来
No, we should not await Mr Pettifer's return.
赶紧滚 行吗
Just fuck off, will you?
快点 出来
Come on, out.
我们得烧了它
We need to burn this.
阿提库斯 我需要一个解释
Atticus, I want an explanation.
海尔格 上来
Helga, get in!
快点
Come on!
没关系的 你没什么好怕的
It's all right. You've nothing to fear.
怎么了
What?
坦普尔当时在海滩上
Temple was on the foreshore.
他看到德莱尼睡在泥里 温特在他身边躺着
He saw James sleeping in the mud and Winter lay down beside him.
他接着看到一个男的开船过来
He then saw a man arrive in a boat.
"行如鬼魅" 是吗
"Moving like a ghost," Wasn't he?
是这个鬼魅趁你的温特在熟睡时杀了她
It was this ghost that killed your Winter, as she slept.
然后他回到船上
The man then got back in the boat,
坦普尔在前滩上一直跟着他
Temple followed him along the foreshore,
然后他与另一边的某个人见了面
where he was met by someone on the other side.
他们在马车里
They were in a carriage,
就像你之前坐的那辆一样
like the one you just came out of.
东印度公♥司♥
The East India Company?
这是真的吗 小孩
Is that the truth, little boy?
你知道撒谎的小孩会有什么下场吧
You know what happens to little boys that lie, don't you?
我发誓 这是真的
I swear, it's the truth.
詹姆斯为你提供了一个新的开始机会
James is offering you a new start.
詹姆斯
So, James.
会爆♥炸♥的东西
Things that go bang.
洛娜
好了
There.
好了
There.
令人生惑的东西
Things that cause confusion.
国王陛下的代表想知道还要多久
His Majesty's representatives want to know how much longer.
至少还要半小时
Another half an hour, at least.
我向上帝发誓 他在喊出"够了"之前
I swear to God, he was beaten half to death
就被打了个半死
before he yelped, "Enough!"
为什么那么多人选择被打
Why do so many of them choose to be beaten?
因为力量 有人告诉我这就像撒尿一样
Power. One told me it's like pissing.
你在腹中积聚力量
You build up the power inside your belly
然后需要释放出去
and then you need to let it out,
显然伯爵夫人的一顿痛揍也是如此
and a good thrashing from a Countess does the trick, apparently.
满堂红[三张点数相同 另两张点数相同]
Full house.
我们告诉琴医生这个想法吗
Shall we refer our opinions to Dr Gin?
那是谁啊
Who on earth is that?
伯爵夫人
Countess?
我还以为只有您一人
I thought you'd be alone.
如你所见 并不是
Well, as you can see, I am not.
-有何贵干 -我记得我们约好了
- What do you want? - Well, I believe we have an appointment.
我只和酒有约
My only appointment is with intoxication.
您可能还记得 我是一个公♥司♥代表
As you may recall, I represent a company which produces products
我们生产女性美容产品
which restore and enhance female beauty.
我们还生产某种女性用品
And also a certain feminine product,
您或许更愿意在私下里谈论
which you may prefer to discuss in private.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
皮克希 或许除了能治疗你的
Pixie, perhaps as well as medicine
疲惫不堪的阴♥道♥的药
for your poor, worn-out chuff,
这位女士或许有可以治好你健忘的产品
the lady may have something to repair a faulty memory.
你有美容产品能帮我拿下一位海军上将吗
Do you have a beauty product which would bag me an admiral?
我有一种产品
I have a product which would
能让您拿下整个舰队
allow you to accommodate an entire fleet,
完全没有不适 不管是上将还是少将
without discomfort, admiral and rear admiral.
我的产品包括脂粉和油
My products include paints and oils,
特别是还有粉末[火♥药♥]
but in particular powder.
对于那些有秘密 印记 瑕疵的人
And for those of us who have secrets, marks, blemishes...
我们有保守秘密的方法
we have ways of preserving those secrets.
那些使用者会在供应不足时
Those who use it will do almost anything for it,
为之不择手段
when their supply is exhausted.
粉末的名字是克隆奈德
The name of the powder is Colonnade.
你有样品吗
And you have samples?
没错 或许我可以单独教您使用方法
Indeed. Perhaps I could show you in person how to apply it
获取最佳效果
for best advantage?
女士们 我将在三明治上来之前回来
Ladies, I will be back before the sandwiches.
认识默斯格罗夫前 生活真是太无趣了
How dull life was before Musgrove.
你到底在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
来我家里谈论火♥药♥
Coming to my house and talking of powder?
剧集 | 禁忌(2017) | 导航列表